Wednesday, August 6, 2008

How ridiculous can u get?

03/08/2008 - Sunday

Plan to meet Darling at arnd 11.45am to go Tiong Bahru for her facial appointment while I go there to trim eyebrown. Although not much 'mao' but oso gotta keep it in shape hur. Im those super duper long time den trim 1 time de. Almost like once per year? LOL~

Heng Darling couldnt make it on time so I have enuf time to go see doctor for my shoulder =X

Tat doctor rem me sia. 1st time I went to see him was down with fever blar blar. 2nd time was coz of Redang trip den gotta take medicine for delaying Yi Ma. 3rd time was this time lor. He saw me & asked me I've came back le ah. Wah seh. He got a good memory or wat? =.=

Told him tat I've injured my shoulder at Redang den recently my shoulder started to gimme pain. He touched touched my shoulder, grab my hand turned here & there, lifted it up asked me pain anot & I "OUCH" here pain =.=

He said it's not bones problem, most prob is the muscle or tissue something wrong. Cant be the Redang incident coz after so long nth happen. He suspect I injured it when Im sleeping. Hmmm~ I tink so ba. Coz last week I rest on tat shoulder, it hurts like hell & from then I dun dare to sleep on my left shoulder liao. Kuku lor. Sleep also can injured myself. Haiz~

Doctor gave me normal fever / pain & for muscle relaxation de. $24 gonez~ T.T

I dun bother to eat tat normal fever / pain pill. I only ate 1 pill of tat muscle relaxation nia =/ Dun ask me why I spent the medical fee yet dun wanna eat medicine ok.

On train I saw someone I know again! 1st was Snowman, 2nd was Darren, 3rd was my Primary School fierce fierce fierce teacher. Forgotten she taught me Eng or Maths le.

Went for quick brunch @ Tiong Bahru's Ya Kun. Darling's consultant damn busy lor. She helped me trim eyebrown 1st which took abt 10mins nia. Darling went in for her facial at abt 1.30pm, was told tat her facial will take up arnd 1.5hr long. So I went to Tiong Bahru Plaza walk walk n rot lor.

Berry sianz ah. Keep sms-ing Darren. But when I asked tio wat he's doing now, den he din reply le. I also dun bother to ask why or wat happen or watever shit lar =.=

Walked till nothing much to walk den went to Popular read books lor. Tink I stood there for abt 2 hrs?! LOL~ In the end I paid $10 for the membership card & bought 2 kuku books.



Goldfish... Nemo... o_O"



"肥鸡?" =X

Both books are abt "人生大道理" kind of thingy. Darling said its for those self-esteem person to read de =/

Arnd 4.30pm I cannot make it liao. My back was breaking coz I've stood from 1.30pm lor! Went to Burger King sit down have a drink + 6 piece chicken tenders =D Why Darling so long haven finish hur? It's alady double the time of 1.5hr liao lor. My mind went duno where lor, tink till she might run off juz like tat? =.=

Finally, 5pm sharp & saw her ke lian face, coz kena squeezed pimples till red red de. Haiz~ 女人爱美 is like tat de lor =X



Marriot loves tortise? But I still prefer the 1st version I saw at Plaza Singapura =)

Bought contact lens 2 boxes for $76! I wanna go Msia stock up a dozen of lens!!!!! Argh~

Went up Sakae Sushi had our dinner. Although I've ate Sakae on Friday with Pek Pek, but no other choice coz Darling's face cannot eat fried de, cannot eat this n tat. Only Sakae most "清淡" hur?



"青蛙看天空"



Darling pok froggie's eyes! Aaaaaaaaaaa~

Actually thought of going Spore Flyer, but forgotten Darling everytime after facial cant see ppl de. Haiz~ When den can me this not Sporean go Spore Flyer? =(

Darling wanna see her YoYo & CiCi in Minitoons so we took train to Lot1 @ Chua Chu Kang.



Was greeted by McDonald 叔叔... But he seems to be having flu? He got a tissue between his fingers! Wahahahahahahahahahaha~ =X



04/08/2008 - Monday (Sharon's bday)

Had interview at 2.30pm at this Orchard Parade Hotel with this "not near" "not North, South or West" Organization.

I was damn early lor, reached Orchard arnd 1.50pm and guess who I saw this time round? Gilbert Chua! Wahahahaha~ This world is getting smaller day by day hur? Why I everyday went out sure see someone I noe? Scary de lor! =.=

Reached my destination & got nth to do so I went toilet & get ready...



Take 1 - Mouth closed coz Owner said my teeth looks ugly =(



Take 2 - Goldfish with ugly teeth

Felt abit kuku to come interview in a hotel lor =.=

Went up at arnd 2.20pm, saw the office so lok kok, I questioned myself "am I gonna work in such lok kok office for years?" The staffs there looks ok to me, at least they do have younger people arnd my age wont make me feel so alone hur.

I was told to find a person called "SL" but ended up the colleagues arnd her table said tat she was on halfday leave! WTH? The person-in-charge to interview me was on halfday leave?! How to organize interview de sia?! =S

Then they called another manager to interview me, Mr A, the manager of AR department.

Was told to give introduction of myself? Abt myself or previous job? Duhz~ Can they ask properly anot mah =.= After awhile that HR who organized this interview came in, Ms M. From wat the manager asked den I noe their company was grouped by AR AP & GL departments! Duhz~ I dun wanna concentrate on 1 sector leh. But he keep askin me to choose which area Im more keen. Then I asked him wat's the job scope of AP & he went to ask AP manager, Mr Ridiculous to interview me.

Mr Ridiculous again asked me to give brief intro. So I repeated wat I've said juz now. He told me tat he noe nth abt shipping accounts, so he asked me to explain in details what I've done in AR, AP & GL. Steps by steps, entry by entry, debit wat a/c & credit wat a/c. My 1st time kena tested like mad lor.

He asked alot kuku question like lor. Damn idiot qns till I bth wanna ask him to stop this interview, he's wasting my time nia lor.

"I dun understand by wat is quarterly closing. How does it goes abt?" Dotz. He duno this? How he bcame manager? =.= I tried my best to explain & his feedback was "Ok... I'm trying my best to understand wat u've said but I still dun get it" Argh~

Then he asked me wat I've learn in sch! What?! How he wanna me to ans him tat mah. He wanna me ans him in accounts modules? econs modules? or IS modules? He still said he came from Ngee Ann Poly also. Wat a disgrace to the sch lor!

His motive of mentioning sch was to suan me lor. He said tat "since u've study POA in sch, so wat's the practice of closing?" Why he insist on this qn? Argh~ "Since the sch taught u the right method was by monthly closing so why does yr previous company have this quarterly closing? Doesnt it makes sense?" ROAR~!! I damn du lan to drag on this kuku question & I juz stared at him lor. He sure got a 欠扁 face!!!! :@

"Do you know why u nid to do AP closing monthly?" What? My previous company doesnt do closing monthly hur? Our shipping closing & their closing so different lor. They do their P&L every month but we juz dont do tat mah. Keep ask me this kind of kuku management questions lor. BTH AH~!!!

"So wat GL entries u've passed for AP" Hur? GL for AP? My previous company din do tat leh =.=

"So you mean u din issue invoice to yr debtors?" Invoice agent bill mah, we juz take into account nia mah. If we bill to them den we raise inv & fax them? courier them? or wat sia?! Ppl at overseas leh! He juz dun understand shipping accounts lor. Not I duno my work!!! ARGH!!!

He concluded tat I dont know where Im standing. He even mentioned tat he duno where Im from. Hello? Am I alien or wat? I've spoken so much, explained so much but he juz doesnt get it, my problem hur? He asked me whether I noe wat I've done for the past 3 yrs anot.

He asked me where do I see myself 5 years down the road. How I wish I can say, I will be replacing your position! Wahahahahahaha~ =.= Or maybe something like "If I know where I will be in 5 years later, I can be a fortune-teller!" Wahahahahahaha~ =S

At times when I really duno what the hell he asked those qns which I couldnt give him the ans he wants, my eyes juz wet off lor! But I told myself, no matter how kuku his qns tat I couldnt ta han, I also muz ta han my tears! How can break down infront of such a kuku 鸟人!!!

I put "underpaid" for reason of leaving previous company. Then he went on to shoot me lor, "since u dont even noe where u're standing, how can u value yrself as underpaid? I'm willing to even offer a higher post if the candidate noes where they're standing"

He still dare to say tat he's not here to make things difficult for me lor! Really wanna ask him does he noe wat he's askin anot lor. Scarly his own staffs also cant ans his kuku questions lor, only his kuku noes it! =S

Ok, tat's how pissed I am. I even cursed him kena knock by car hur. Coz u gotta walk pass alot small carpark exits to get to that kuku hotel building. Knock by car nia mah, those area the speed of car cant kill his kuku life de! *ROAR* Im evil devil. Im juz like tat. So better dun 惹毛我! =/


When u pissed me off, my face will show u this!

Sat down in Coffee Bean at Forum there drink my regular ice-blended mocha lor. As usual took out my notebook & wrote down wat those kuku questions being asked juz now lor. Write till I cried out lor. Argh~ I simply cant control my tears when Im at so 委屈 lor!

Thought of going Westmall buy my tat Ding & Ling card or go Jurong Point buy some necessities. But on train back my shoulder gimme a big headache lor. Suddenly super pain. Even sitting down relaxing but still pain! Muz be tat Mr Ridiculous! Pain in ass lor!

4 Comments:

At August 11, 2008 at 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*out of topic* =x

duno this place is at which part of changi leh. keke. click my name!

 
At August 13, 2008 at 1:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

=/ i no Changi snake leh... super fotoshopped! LOL~

 
At September 23, 2008 at 11:53 AM , Blogger ting said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 23, 2008 at 11:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that place is at changi beach club la...its very near where gilbert held his birthday chalet.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home