Sunday, August 3, 2008

有缘无分 part 2 =.=

02/08/2008 - Saturday

Actually plan to see doc for my shoulder before meeting Darling de. But her exam ended earlier & I totally miscalculated timing so end up din see doc coz Im really late le.

Darling got 天分 in learning Jap language her result was an A lor, unlike me tis tooter :(

Met her @ Orchard & we took Bus 36 to Changi Airport! Ytd I juz went lor 2day went there again abit sot hor? But nvm, who ask me like "肥鸡" =)



Saw the Spore Flyer (which I haven go b4) o_O



Super rich ppl got the super nice view =(



Terminal 1 Departure hall which always shown in Spore Drama.



For this 鸡 we walked alot of 冤枉路! *sob sob*

We actually alighted at Terminal 3. When abt to cross the road we saw a bus coming towards us! Our instant reaction same lor! We stood there & "aaaaaaaaa~" =.= Heng bus captain waved to let us cross road 1st. Felt so kuku hur! Xia suay leh *dig hole n hide*

Toopig me, coz ytd saw Terminal 3 directory got this fast food restaurant called Popeyes (intro by Darling) so I brought Darling to find it lor. Actually we shld find the exact location of tat shop but kuku me only have this mindset of bringing her to look for tat directory board which I saw ytd! (-_-)

Ended up we cant find the shop mayb coz it hasnt even start operating lor! But that directory board din put "opening soon" or wat mah! Sob~

Darling said she forgot Terminal 1 or 2 also got Popeyes, so I suggested Terminal 2 lor coz its newer mah. Took SkyTrain there. Keke~

Dont like Terminal 2 lor! Only found 1 directory board but they din even write out the shop names! Fainted! So we went to explore ourselves lor. At the viewing hall den finally saw a board with all those Foods listed there & sad to say, there's no Popeyes! T.T

Took SkyTrain to Terminal 1 lor. Prefer the atmosphere there leh, although it looks abit old old de liao. Berry soon we saw our Popeyes!



This was wat I ate. 2 piece chicken meal. Sounds like KFC hor?



But the chicken like kena hungry till death lor. Super skinny =.=



Darling's set. 3 piece chicken strips. Notice the amt of her fries compared to mine? I cant even finish my fries lor! =.=



The special spoon for the special bread. When I saw tat bread at the counter, I almost tell the lady I din order tat bread leh! But den I saw Darling's set oso have so I noe wat happened le =.= Kuku me when eating the bread hor, got "explosion" lor! Clumsy me lar, tearing the bread into smaller pieces but I dint grab it well & "exploded" into many many pieces falling on my skirt as well as the table =.=



After makan den we had our "肥鸡" session! =D


Only Terminal 1 can have such good view lor. Terminal 2 & 3 got restriction by additional "blocking" =S



This is the "鸡屁股" WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ =X


Duno why so many bricks! =/


Gonna knock into the building le wor! =X


Home sweet home~



The left side oso got planes landing lor! o.0


Big big 鸡! British Airways.



Tata! Singapore Airlines! Slim & long~ LOL


Enuf of planes & we began to take self pics~


My face duno when became so round lor! Muz be Pek Pek's fault! =(



Tis proved tat I cant use my right hand to take self pic! =.=


When abt to leave, went out to took this Spore logo!


The yellow golf ball & the SkyTrains! Last time when Im a kid hor, I tot Spore airport is inside this building nia lor =.=


Another thingy which Spore Dramas always show. LOL~


Actually I stood abt 10mins in Terminal 3 at certain place where I saw 2 times plane landing near tat yellow golf ball de. Once I saw was ytd with Pek Pek, 2nd time I saw was with Darling when we 1st reached Terminal 3. Only can see once per day hur? =S No luck, but saw a plane flew by on top =.=



Actually plan to go EXPO but Darling too tired so we took train to Westmall coz she sore throat wanna drink liang teh =.= She spotted this flying out there! Helicopter for NDP! =D



The train duno wat happened suddenly stopped lor. Then I quickly took a pic of the sunset~ Awwww~


Saw my Ding & Ling cards at westmall! Normally those shops only have 1 box but there got 3 boxes! But got a card I tot I've bought it but went home checked, tat card I dun have de. Gotta go back buy le lar =(

Pek Pek said he couldnt find small small bottles for his Aust sand, so I helped him found at Westmall! Keke~ Actually thought of buying for him since I found it, but 2nd thought tat we hardly meet for next time so better ask him go get it himself lor =(

Darling took bus home while I took train home. I stood on the platform there counting shld I move to the front of the end so tat when transfer train towards Boonlay I will at the down-riding escalator. When I finally count finished, Darren was standing bside me! OMG! SCARY! Aaaaaaaaaaa~

Why fate so scary?! Ytd night saw Snowman on my way home, 2day saw Darren on my way home too! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Freaking fate! =.=

More funny was hor, he took wrong bus so ended up taking train at Bukit Batok lor. Duhz~ This is fate, took wrong bus yet met me here. Haiz~


Din eat dinner outside so cooked this pasta =.=


Nothing else, juz pasta & sauce. Sux! Im totally sux at cooking! T.T But no matter how yucky, I managed to force myself eat till left so little. =(

2 Comments:

At August 6, 2008 at 1:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

bus 36 xD

 
At August 6, 2008 at 11:41 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*oops* hahaha~ memory storage low mah =X

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home