Friday, July 25, 2008

Thoughts~

22/07/2008 - Tuesday

Rainy day.



At night, duno what happened, alot "bees" flown into master-bedroom's toilet, as well as kitchen & kitchen's toilet.



23/07/2008 - Wednesday



The suspected "beehives" by Papa, but its juz some rotten fruits.

----------------------------------------------------------------

At night, TT msn me told me a most updated news happened in my ex company. Well, why I mentioned "ex company" instead of juz writing out the name of my "ex company"? Reason will be revealed when I explain abt the most updated news.

This manager sent out an email memo regarding personal blog. They noticed some present & ex staffs have been blogging abt company things & work. So that email is a warning tat shld avoid blogging & putting internal affairs in it. Even fotos also not allowed to be posted, as well as the company's name & colleagues name.

Why suddenly have tis memo? Coz got another manager saw the blog & somehow tis topic was brought up to the management & they even discussed tis issue during their weekly Tuesday Management Meeting.

I duno does "ex staff" referring to me anot lar. Coz I only gave my blog address to those who are closer to me in my own department only. If it happens tat this someone gave another & this another one gave someone else & pass here n there till some kpo who go report it, I really got nothing much to say abt this. I will classify this kpo person under "Betray", no mercy will be given. Those who pissed me off will certainly, definitely, absolutely recd my full power of cursing & swearing =)

Since its ex company & not certain whether Im involved in tis blog issue or not, so I dun really bother to find out more lar. If Im also included in tat "ex staffs" list, that kpo person, who u noe u're, better coverup yr ass ok! Anyway, covering ass also no use lar, coz cursing is nt juz on ass! LOL~

My own opinion on this issue is hor, there's a grey portion lar. Blog is personal thingy, but not everything can be blog abt, eg politics & religion thingy. I believe bloggers have seen alot cases on news liao rite? But as for blogging abt company I haven come across leh. Duno is there any law issue involved, I almost wanna go ask my Biz Law lecturer lor! Wahahaha~

I PERSONALLY (made me now say wat word oso muz b triple careful) tink lar, blog abt company's confidential thingy is a straight NO. But as for personal affairs with colleagues or what, maybe can? As for fotos, I tink it's way too overdoing lor. I dun understand wat's the company worrying abt? Saying bad things of the company or colleagues rite? If there's no such issue happened, who will go create stories? Own opinions of certain issue sure will have de mah. Juz tat blogging is written down, how abt talking behind ppl's back? Juz no solid evidence lor. =S

Lesson learned, never ever leave any concrete evidence which will be harmful to yourself. So if u dun like tis colleague, NEVER EVER blog his real name down, give him a nick like A B C or watever shit u like.

Never blog things which will lead out the nicks given in any entries later on. Eg, in 1st entry u blog tat u hate "Mr Kuku" den 15th entry u post a pic with him & u wrote there "Mr Kuku & I" Get it? =.=

So, from now onwards, I will not mention the person's name in those negative blog entry. You will know who you are, but others will not. Now look at tis idea also not too bad lar. But it's abit against my own principle, coz Im such a person whose too straight, likes means likes, hate means hate, what to hide abt? Maybe Im too selfish in tis way, coz I always hurt the person in such a straight method. LOL~ Sorry but really no offence, its the truth (to my own extend) tat I've blogged all e long.

As for my previous entires on my ex company, I will make the extra effort to edit it. Not to cover up my own backside, since ppl unhappy so juz gotta do it lor. U tink it's an easy task to track back every single entries & words? Gosh~ I tink it will took up donkies of hrs ok! (@_@)

------------------------------------------------------------

Enough of tat toopig topic, now Im gonna talk abit abt r/s & frenship thingy.

R/s mah, currently Im not interested le. But I have frenz out there who are fortunate to have ppl love them like no sky no earth. Deliver flowers, purposely buy them makan, give them expensive gifts like $200+, offer to be their chauffeur. Indeed I do envy them, but I juz dun have that kind of life ok. Say in a better way, Im independent enuf, I dun nid such stuffs to make my day *bleahz*

As for frenship mah, diff ppl have diff perspective. For eg 9 out of 10 times u waited for yr fren who was late for abt 5 to 15 mins. To u ofcoz u dun mind din nag yr fren & yr fren who was late din tink its a matter & dun bother to apologise. But for that 1/10 time u was late for 10mins, yr fren started to give u scolding & condemn u, as in next time u 2 meet up yr fren will keep reminding u nt to be late. Get my point? Nvm. I give another example.

Yr fren suan u, yr fren tink its jokin nia, nth to take to heart. But as for u, always kena suan in such a negative way will certainly feel abit unhappy abt it. If the situation turned arnd, u suan yr fren, yr fren got damn fudup abt yr remarks & flare up, say u as a fren shldnt be like tis. Get it tis time? If u still cant get it, means either my words are alien words or u having alien mindset which juz cant get in =X No offence here, juz lame-ing. Dont be bothered abt who is "yr fren", although it is really some of my frenz lar. But so wat if u noe who is tat person? No discrimination allowed here!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, short update abt my studies. Getting on hand so far, but there's alot revision to be done lor. Coz 1 day 3 hrs of teaching is quite heavy for my brain to absorb ba. What law teacher said got into my mind, so much case law to rem, u sure cant get everything in the nite b4 yr exam~!! But well, I tink I did it during my poly exam for law leh. LOL~

In my schooling days hor, I dun bother to do revision after lesson de leh. But tis time round, I did try my best to catch up lor. Maybe coz older liao can tink more sensibly? Another factor might be Pek Pek ba. He's really hardworking de lor, stayed in JB still come Spore on Saturdays for group revision? But duno my hardworkingness will last till how long leh. Coz if start working it will be super different le, time will be used up~! (x_x)

Wooo~ Too much words & words! Kkz, gotta stop le, if nt yr eyes gonna be pain hur? LOL~ Was having on off fever these few days, so ppl out there better take care of yrself k? Coz being sick sux! =P

11 Comments:

At July 25, 2008 at 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you might not noe mi as I got to know your blog from WLNY, but I am definately not a stalker..... I tink I saw you at Orchard near the traffic light near Centrepoint yesterday....

 
At July 26, 2008 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL~ why mention tat u're nt a stalker? LOL~ anyway I've taken out my blog add @ WLNY le... Haiz~ Centrepoint coz I went for lesson there lor... U also studying there? LOL?

 
At July 26, 2008 at 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nope, I went to have dinner with my colleagues at the nearby Sakura.... Then, when I reached the junction, I saw you and you looked familiar to mi, so I took 2nd look and confirmed that the person I saw is you... LoLz... Got wat lesson to take in Centrepoint??

 
At July 26, 2008 at 9:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was reading your previous post and I saw that you are looking for the Jay's concert "The One" vcd... Izzit the concert in 2002 and the vcd version is a long box with 2 vcds?

 
At July 26, 2008 at 9:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooo~ so qiao den. Sakura buffet?! Wahahaha~ Kaplan was there mah... I studyin ACCA there =) Erm... I really totally no idea how does the packaging looks like leh =(

 
At July 26, 2008 at 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the vcd but you also dunno izzit the one tat you wan.... Actually, I msg you once at WLNY but you nvr reply...

 
At July 26, 2008 at 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww~ u have the vcd! T.T hahaha~ I dun really reply in WLNY de mah... =P

 
At July 26, 2008 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, I also like to listen to his songs, but it's a pity I didn't attend his last concert here... Haiz, long story.... Anyway, do you wan to borrow the vcd??

 
At July 26, 2008 at 9:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiyoz... i only missed his 1st concert in spore nia =P nahz... its ok... wat i wan is nt juz borrow it... i wan to have it for my own... =(

 
At July 26, 2008 at 10:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oic.... Hope you can find it 1 day... I went to all his concerts here only missed the last 1... Anyway, nice to know a fan of Jay.... Continue to blog... Good luck in your studies... Take care...

 
At July 26, 2008 at 10:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, thanks & thanks! Hahaha~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home