Monday, July 21, 2008

Another new beginning?

Yoz yoz yoz~!! After 1 week Im back again. Through out whole week Im juz tat super emo as usual, duno wats wrong wif my brain, juz keep tinkin non stop lor, den caused my tears to roll like chocolate fondue lor =.= Well, I suppose those emo sessions were over? You can always choose to be happy, juz the matter of mindset ba. After such a huge thunderstorm, mayb I will get to see rainbow once again? =)

Once again, I wanna thanks those frenz who cheered me up in 1 way or another. All your advices (no matter harsh or gentle de =.=) & encouragement are appreciated. It really took me quite awhile to being normal again. Not to disappoint those who have supported me all e long, I will try to stay positive de! ++++++++++ (positive mah =X)

As a conclusion, I tink he's not my Mr Right, so my r/s thingy all over liao ok. No more means no more. Tired =.= Really feel quite bad to cause some confusion arnd. Hmmm. Ok, gonna say till out of point? =/



20/07/2008 - Sunday

Know "Owner" (Facebook's Human Pets' Owner =.=) for arnd half a yr le. He did jio me out a few times? But I always have my own excuses to turn him down. Im honest de ok, coz its really excuses, not reasons! =X Ok lar, reason is bcoz he looks like baddie in pic so abit risky to meet him =X

Out of super emo-ness, I met up with him for the 1st time. We went to Toa Payoh lor! Gonna 23 yrs liao, I nv step into TPY b4, even take train oso din pass by there (except tat kuku time at Orchard I took wrong side train home =.=)

He came from Pasir Ris lor, while I came from Jurong West lor. Slowly yo yo yo till there lor. Luckily got seat to sit in train lar, if not stand till leg break lor (x.x)

Tis Owner berry funny lor, we same train den when at gate there he saw me but he din walk over to call me or wat lor. I kuku stood at the control station waiting for him, den he sms me ask me izit wearing pink, he alady at breadtalk there le *pissed* =S

Ate MOS burger for lunch. After a hour plus, I finally swallow all down in my small tummy! Woohoo~ Long time din eat everything till clear clear lor. =D Tis Owner hor, say I eat till berry cute hur? And plz lor, cute oso dun nid wack my head right! :@

I tot Owner he berry familiar there de lor, end up like both mountain turtle =.= Din manage to walk arnd lar, coz nth walk & also he gotta leave coz meeting frenz?

4.30pm we left TPY, my nx stop was at Yishun, Northpoint. Wulu place lor, super small nth much to walk, but at there I found office bags I like! Not juz 1, but its like 3 or 4 pieces! But end up I din buy lar, coz the promoter not arnd again! What a lousy timing I always have hur!

Went Esprit & tried 1 top, XS size of it oso doesnt suit me! Gosh~ I hate being skinny can anot! Super hard to find a super fitting clothes lor. Haiz~

Tried to ask arnd for Jielun "The One Concert" disc but the ans I get is always, sorry dun have =(

2nd stop I went to Causeway Point, all the Points sia?! Coz Owner say Causeway Point bigger more things to shop. See I so guai, always listen to ppl's advice! Hee~

And I started my shopping till mad lor! 1stly I bought the bag in Metro $27.90, which I saw at Northpoint. Then I continue to shop clothings for work. End up spent $120 at Osmose! Ok lar, 2 tops which nid to order, 1 pants & 1 jacket, all office wear.

Shop alone always spend alot! (>_<) Shop till my tummy complain den I realized it's 8pm+ liao lor! OMG~ Went arnd & found tat all were so packed, somemore Im alone, how to chop seat? Haiz~ Suddenly I miss him =( Ta bao KFC popcorn chicken meal home. Realized tat not juz FEP dun have nuggets meal le, is all oso dun have le! Why?! Their nuggets so diff from mac lor, I prefer KFC nuggets leh =( What's gone really is gone le? *sigh*

Reached home arnd 10pm & finally eat dinner lor.

Arnd 1am Pek Pek pop in MSN & he sent me a PDF file on interview questions hope tat it will help me in my interview on Monday. Awwww~ Im so touched lor! Tink parents tot I siao hur, suddenly say out "gan dong" such word. Hahaha~ But Im quite easily gan dong lar. Hahaha~ But really thanks Pek Pek, coz I really din bother to prepare for those qns lor, my mindset is like depends on my instinct & juz ans lor. But end up I tink better be serious lar, coz if u like din prepare den why come for it? (>_<)

1.30am went to bed but flip till 3.30am still couldnt get to slp lor! And tat kuku Owner, sms me, still say wat miss my voice. OMG~ *fainted*



21/07/2008 - Monday

After rot so long, I finally managed to step out hse to attend my 1st interview. Previous interview I turned down coz not really keen ba? Watever lar.

Today this job opportunity was found by Darling, coz I somehow really damn dumb in using those job search engines lor =(

Woke up damn early like 730am lor. Online saw Darren was online. After long struggle I still msn him. Haiz~ Im so 失败! =(

Did some last min preparation for interview qns & I forgot to take note of the work responsibilities of the job lor, which the PDF says shld noe de =.=

Suntec Tower 4 n 5 furthest lor! Walked all e way from Cityhall MRT station till there tink arnd 20mins?! What?! If every morning gotta do this exercise I will die sia! Long time din go Suntec, din noe the original overhead bridge road was no longer there le. Haiz~ Changed to a kuku underground =.=

Can say I reached the venue on the dot? Or mayb 1 min late? Din manage to see those staffs as I was brought to another office which the meeting rooms are. Interview was fast lar, within 30mins. Questions are expected as I've done my preparation, hahaha~ But tink I din answer in a more gracious way? =.= I did quite badly when answering how's my previous job function was like, as well as the industry thingy. Shipping line mah, too technical terms. Containers different from dry cargo & tankers? Suddenly I felt tat I learn nth from my previous job? *sigh*

I tink I wun be selected for tat post ba, coz the work function seems abit diff as they're operating diff type of cargos? And I saw tat manager brought in a piece of form but she din even bother to lemme fill in. So, from tat I determine tat she has alady opt me out from the list le. Dun nid wait till end of this week or mayb early next week as wat she has told me =.=

Emo lar. Actually Im not tat super keen over tis work, coz all high position workers nia lor, no juniors! They juz hired their own admin staff recently and my tis post is oso juz created de leh. Gosh~ Stressful lor. Being the youngest in such a scary company does scare me off =(

Walked arnd tat section of Suntec aimlessly, MJ there also dun have my Jielun concert disc. Haiz~ Wanna try my 1st time of watching movie alone but Eng Wah nt yet open. So went to makan at Coffee Bean lor. Sat there & tink alot. Kinda demoralized by tat interview. Am I asking for too much? Will I remain jobless for berry long? Kinda lost in this working society. Haiz~



My 1st time wearing till so formal with jacket on lor. The jacket juz bought ytd lor, din even wash. LOL~ My hand looks skinny hur? =/



Darling was shocked when saw me? Her 1st time seeing me wear so formal. LOL~ She said I looked POOfessional =.= Juz with a jacket on really makes alot difference I tell u. When I took it off hor, I look so lok kok like a cleaner which Darling described as.



After makan went up to Carrefour find my Jielun disc but cant even find a music disc lor, den saw a pencilcase looks quite ok lar, den fussy me squat there n choose for berry long till its time can meet Darling for lunch lor =.=

Bought Darling a mocha ice-blended from Coffee Bean, walked to Citylink's Sakae Sushi & had lunch there.

After tat Darling went back work while I went RafflesCity walk lar. There high end goods, nth much for me to walk so I left arnd 2.30pm.



Took out my hp by left hand & duno how n why I kena a cut! BLOOOOOOOD! OMG! (@_@) Got this bad feeling abt it lor. Something bad might happened to my family? frenz? love ones? =(

Faster took train back home, but ended up in Jurong Point coz its raining super huge out there. Sigh~



Went to Toys R Us & look for ELMO~~~ =D



Seeing his face always lifted a smile on my face =)


Many ELMOS made me smile at them like nobody biz! Lalala~

Went to shop arnd & I bought clothes again. 1 shirt 1 skirt, both office wear @ Dano $69.50 This time round I felt heart pinch coz I rem to look at the price. Ytd I totally din bother abt the price at all and fussy me din even bother to check the clothings too! Tat's super unlike my fussy style! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home