Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thanks~ + nagging part 5! (x_x)

Really thanks Shuxian or Kristine, duno which she prefers lar. LOL~

She's e 1st to read my previous post tat I gave up & spent the whole morning chatting with me abt tis r/s thingy. Really appreciate tat alot ger. Sharing with her my feelings, my uncertainties really make my day better. Especially sharing her own experiences with me, makes me feel tat Im nt tat freakin sicko over my emo thoughts! =)

Well, Im honest to her tat mayb Mama tis factor might juz be an excuse ba. Haiz~ Not really excuse ba. Some sort like Mama is sub factor which leads me trying to end everything? After some thinkings I end up with the conclusion tat its my emo feelings which is the main problem, which Darling has pointed out to me this morning tru sms. Haiz~ I tot I've won over my own feelings but somehow those uncertainties are still there. Im juz avoiding it, not getting rid of it lor. I noe avoiding wun solve the problems, it juz makes the problems seems "disappear" =(

Tink Xian is right, we nid to take tis slowly. We're kinda speeding too fast? =.= Tink gotta have a chit chat session with Da Ren? Coz I blog so much but he read none, coz he's too busy lor. Or shld I say he doesnt even bother? =(

Part 5 started when I woke up from nap at arnd 2.30pm:-
(Im lazy to rem all the points so I used hp to record wat Mama said & I will type every single word out in Chinese, those cant read Chinese plz inform me I will try to translate LOL)
- Sunday where u went?
- He stay which blk? (If u wanna noe, u go ask him yrself lar, I bth & shoot tat)
- 是怕你在外面吃亏hor
- 而且告诉你一句话hor, 女孩子hor, 如果还没有到了谈婚论嫁,身体不要随便给男人hor, 给了男人如果怀孕了,人家不认,看你要怎么办
- 如果给了人家,什么都不知道hor, 就不要跟人家太亲密hor
- 尤其是这种身体的东西hor
- 原来你连他住哪里都不懂,只知道住Boonlay,大牌几号都不懂hor
- 然后礼拜出去哪里? 出去吃hur
- 为什么要问你, 因为现在看到你的底裤这么肮脏,这次这么久ah.
- 也不是要干涉你,是怕你在外面吃亏
- 不然你都不知... (she din complete her words)
- 这次来这么久ah?
- Alright, I went on to clarify why Yi Ma came so long. I told Mama coz go Redang trip my Yi Ma alady late 1 week but still haven come so I went see doc eat medicine dun let her come lor. At 1st she say she dun understand, so I berry good lor, I explained 2nd time den she finally got it =.=
- In hokkien, agar 你自己hor, 自爱,自爱,会自爱就好hor

*Aircraft fly by & ended*



Forgot to upload tis pic which Mama drew berry long ago =.= It was paste on the bedroom door lor. She wants me to see it everyday.



Red Nemo miss Blue Nemo~ =(



Miss too much & Red Nemo gets really emo! (>_<)



Life seems colorless without Blue Nemo arnd...

Im freaking hell out of this! I will not like anyone again!

Got too emo, started blogging like mad, even myself also hard to follow up my entries =.=



Couldnt stay much longer at home. Went out at evening time to meet Darling go PS find her Ai Ai. Coz tat time told them Im searching for Jielun's "The One Concert" disc. But sad to say, Sembawang Music also juz have the CD version, but wat I actually wanted is the concert video. But really seems like too impossible to find le. Year 2002 concert leh. Any kind soul if can find, pls help me buy it on the spot, no matter it's VCD or DVD! I WANT TO HAVE IT BADLY! T.T

Really gotta thanks Darling & her Ai Ai, helped me save $$ Coz HMV selling @ $30 where Ai Ai helped to get discount till $20.90 (>_<)


(Frosty Lemon Tea - quite sour, dun really like e taste)

Ai Ai da bao MOS burger & went back Sembawang for work, while this Darling coz her pimpled face tis cannot eat tat cannot eat & we ended in Secret Recipe.


Darling's Penne Turkey Ham & Cheese. Funny us coz duno wat's "Penne" so we asked n asked. Tink I've asked a funny qn? Coz the waitress told Darling it's not those normal spaghetti shape, so I asked her back den how does this "Penne" looks like, she couldnt ans me & we luff it off =.=


My Kid's Burger Meal recommended by Darling! SO CUTE!!


The star with evil look in its eyes (>_<)


The mini burgers which I tot I can swallow it within a mouth =X



After makan went pass tat shop again, I couldnt resist anymore! So I took pics pics! Awwww~


Cookie monster or Elmo? Hur hur?!


Darling miss her cake which YY bought for her. So we took bus to Taka & buy lor. LOL~ Jialat lar, my throat cmi soon. Im gonna 失声! (>_<)


Finding a seat to sit & I saw many many ELMO again! Awwwww~ Elmo simply too cute for me to resist lor! I wanna jump arnd them & hugz hugz HUGZ!! (>_<) Duno why whenever I see Elmo I will feel happy le. So content by juz looking at him! *blushed*

Tink wun blog tat often le. Time to take a step back. Everything has moved to fast, I couldnt handle. I juz couldnt. Reached home & I emo till msn Da Ren this, "我很想学着怎么去爱你,可是我还是办不到" I really super emo till tis stage. I was sobbing when I typing this sentence lor. Haiz~

Will we juz end here?

1 Comments:

At July 17, 2008 at 10:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarang haeyoyoyoyoyo =x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home