Saturday, July 26, 2008

26/07/2008 - Half rainy day?

Tink ytd parents had tis arguement over Papa being not working & rotting at hse for a few years le. Somehow btw their conversation I got to know tat Papa used Mama's 50k! And Papa has tis mindset of wait another 2 yrs & he can take his CPF $$ & den he will return Mama's 50k at 1 go =/

Ytd nite plan to slp early de but arnd 1am Papa den woke up went out eat his DINNER! Papa same pattern wif me hur? Go on strike by starving? =.= Mama saw Papa went out & came to nag to me abt Papa tis n tat lor. I agree wat Mama said lor. Haiz~ Being a man he shld be the 1 working, earning living for this family. If Mama dun have tat 50k (which passed away Grandpa gave her de) tink we gotta eat grass or glass oso can lor =.=

Papa dun bother to go out work den I also bo bian lor. The most pissy part is tat he didnt change his spending pattern lor. As usual he still bet 4D, Toto & even soccer. 4D & Toto I no comments lar, but soccer he seems like duno tis duno tat, he juz anyhow buy lor. Its juz like u duno much abt stock den u go n play it. Haiz~

Everyday see Papa before going out will take $$ from Mama. Sometimes he will tell Mama how much he's taking but after awhile sometimes he dun even bother le. Poor Mama like an ATM for him. How much longer can tis situation goes on? Mama alady said tat bank $$ is less than $500, which gotta deduct $2 every month lor. Current situation only my 2nd bro working lor & his pay is like quite little tink $1600 or $1700? I really no idea.

Kinda emo & dropped a few tears. Duno why crying always tired me out. =S

Duno why tis Pek Pek likes to stay out whole nite drinking sia. Got hse dun go back de =/

2day do my 2nd round of job search, seems like its quite hard to find tat fated job? Well, I never regret abt resigned from my previous job, coz it really sux like hell. I dun wanna get life shorten there lor. Hope can faster find a suitable job ba, but gotta meet my main concern which is location! Coz gotta rush to lesson after work mah, I dun wish to attend lesson late de lor.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$



A few weeks ago saw Brothers taking this Pooh Bear arnd in the hse but I duno who de lar =/ Fishy~!! Foto turned out abit dark, but his eyes & nose really looks like milk chocolates~!! *drools*

No food for my brunching! OMG~ Went hungry till arnd 3pm den Mama fried prawn & fried onion eggs (which I din eat coz I dun eat onions). Plain rice + 3 fried prawns = Still taste tasteless
At nite arnd 730pm went to Jurong Point alone. Outside alone is risky! Coz I will spend alot! Aaaaaaaaaaa~ But saw those Indians & Chinas weaken my spending power.



Saw advertisement on this Calbee new product. The cost of it gaves me a stunned! $1.85!! Hell man~!! This small cup of potatoes weighs arnd 40g! What made them to mark it to such a high market sia! Gosh~ I stood there awhile tinkin shld I buy this freakin ex hell or not =.=



Another new product of Calbee! Wahseh~ They suddenly launched so much new products?! Or Im outdated? =/ This thingy 65g $1.65 still more reasonable lor *sigh*



Also new products!! But from Myojo~ One of my fav brand of mee =) Big size bowl 100g @ $1.50 while normal size is 80g $1 each when now still havin offer! =.= But duno why hor, no matter which brand, seafood flavors juz YUCKS me offfffffffffff to lalaland =.=



This not new product le. 80g $1.24 consider cheapo le =/



2 old products of Calbee. Im not super fans of Calbee ok. But juz happen tat I do eat their products. Prawn crackers 70g $1.20, hot & spicy 80g $1.53



Jack & Jill, all time fav since young! =X 2 of 85g $2.25 offer. I love offers~ Nono! Is tis offer or Invitation to Treat? *study law siao* Aiya, dun use offer, use promotion can? Den no law issue le =X

See I buy so much scary rite? Parents always say Im opening Mama shop like tat lor. But I did have this dream when I was young! *silly giggles*

Keep seeing frenz posted their Uni Convocation fotos... So envy... I dun have the chance to wear so smart, throw tat hat, go all arnd Spore taking fotos in tat "graduated suit"... Haiz~ Envy envy envy envy envy!! =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home