Monday, July 28, 2008

When there's output (swimming) there's input(buffet)

Actually din plan to blog tis entry so soon de, but since Im emo again, I shall blog now coz still dun have the sleeping mood lor. Emo coz of wat? Still got wat? R/s? Also duno is it considered as r/s anot lor. Watever lar! =.=

2day actually planned to go ECP & celebrate Deon's belated bday de. But somehow the weather dun seems too good so we called off tat plan. Then I sms Darling wat's next plan? Go according to her plan go eat Sakura Buffet? But she was like MIA din reply lor. So I told Deon abt the Sakura Buffet & she's ok with it. But bday celebration juz eat seems too boring lor. She's ok with it but Im not! Im fussy de ok! =.=

Realized tat Jurong West tat sports complex also have tat Sakura Buffet outlet! A thought passed tru my mind... *ZOOM!* A few days ago Deon told me she went down to pool during her Bintan trip lor! OMG~ Coz last time she told me abt her reason for nt going into pool. Wah~ Since she so enjoy the pool experience, I suggested go for a swim there den hungry like mad n go for buffet more worth it! =X

Chit chat online with Watson abt swimming thingy den "introduced" Deon to him! Wakakakaka~ Im bad sia! Like doing match making! LOLOLOL~ But Watson really fit her criteria wat. *bleahz* =p

But I abit regretted abt my toopig plan of going swimming. Coz since tat time at Redang I hurt my left shoulder, the funny bone is still there like tat lor, and ofcoz it hurts lar! Move abit oso abit pain, dun move it also abit pain. After swim its even worse lor! As wat Owner said, duno why I always like to hurt myself =( Noe my shoulder in pain still suggest go swimming to hurt it further? =( Mayb when I really cant ta han den go see doc? Pray hard nt too late by den? =/

Called n called Darling, finally arnd 12.19pm she finally replied. She's not at home lor, she's at Alvin's there! AMK travel all the way back Clementi to pack her stuff coz sudden changed of plan. She couldnt meet us on time so Deon & I went ahead 1st. Then here drag drag there drag drag, after we've changed finished Darling was here. Alvin was here also which we din noe! We tot he's going to ECP coz of Darling's cycle lor =S

They berry ma fan lor! This Darling got pimple on her left den she say muz stand on right side. Im taking the camera cannot stand at the most left mah, coz my left hand skill of using Lumix is still not up to skill! Standing in the middle I really having hard time placing the camera lor. Cant top view coz if I lift my arm will block Darling. Duhz~

Jurong West tat pool doesnt satisfy me this fussy! The so called normal pool is super shallow! Tink start from 0.9m den till deepest 1.3m? Forgotten le. Walked 1 round really no other pool except tat sheltered pool, but there's restriction tat muz swim continuous laps! =.=

As wat Watson has warned, quite alot ppl lor. The water is cold like duno wat lor, mayb coz no strong sunshine ba. But ok lar, since I din plan to swim too much coz of 2 reasons. 1st reason was tat I doesnt wish to worsen my shoulder, but unfortunately its worsen! 2nd reason coz gotta keep a lookout on Deon. Coz its her 2nd time go into pool, gotta teach her how to swim too. Well, after some teachings she managed to float her body & also kick in the right way for "frogstyle" Honestly, tink I shld go in teaching line leh? LOL~ But Im such a lousy swimmer why am I teaching? =.=

We swim arnd 4pm to 5.20pm? Quite short lar, but gotta go le, my shoulder cmi soon & its time for our buffet too! $27.82 each (after all charges) if Orchard outlet gotta charge $2 more lor! Fainted~


Buffet oh buffet! I saw alot alot food I wanna try & my plate ended up like tat! Wakakakaka~ =X ok, lemme introduce those nice n not nice food here ok?

Start from chicken wing! Ok, I had 4 of it means its not bad to me, but Deon said she doesnt like n she juz ate 1. So chicken wing depends on yr tastebut ok? But its abit oily lar, but still ok for me if compare with mac wings which I die oso dun wanna eat tat le =.=

On the right of chicken wing got some Potatoe Salad? But its pasta leh?! Anyway its juz so so I wun go for it again.

Next to it is Mee Goreng. Cold liao nt nice so also no 2nd round. So also sounds kuku? Nvm =/

Below it is kani salad! Woooo~ I quite like it lar, but din go for 2nd round coz gotta leave some space for new stuffs later =X

You saw tat whole lots of Potatoe Wedges? Well, it tastes ok for me too, but I really miss Redang's Laguna Resort's one!! Tats an unforgetable experience ok, the best I've ever eaten! =(

There's a tempura prawn which shld be passable. But I dun really like tempura thingy lar.

Below it is pizza. Well, if u go round u will notice there isnt much left. But tat doesnt mean its nice ok. Its coz hardly few were displayed coz of its size lar. Conclusion, its sux. Pizza? Go PizzaHut or other better places! Shoo~

Springroll below pizza, it sux! Tat's it. =S

Last but not least, tat fried veg thingy bside the chilli, below the chicken wing, taste oily to me mayb coz it's cold le. But Deon mentioned she likes it. Well, basically she got diff taste from me! LOL!



Her plate shall explain why the food she likes I dun like. Except the Tuna Sushi ok. I do like some sushi =)



Darling & Alvin stopped quite early & said their tummy were so full! LOL~ Tink the food doesnt really suits Darling's picky tastebutt den mine! =.= While I still can squeeze almost 3 tiny pieces of cakes down! =X The mint 1 sux ok =.= Blackforest can pass lar, but I forgotten where I eaten a super nice de =(



The fishes order was from Deon. Pregnant fish? Coz Deon say there's no meat inside, all juz eggs! Sinful~ But she said her wasnt the sinful 1, coz she dint kill it =.= Look at the fishes! Wat their expressions show?! So super duper sad face lor! Why?! Why muz kill us~~~ NooOoOoo~ Look closely at their mouth! Qiao qiao de lor. I called them 嘟嘴鱼 =X Fishes, no offence here to rename u ok? LOL~



After makan & we had a foto session with the swimming pool gate & facilities as our background.



I really dun understand leh. Why muz they hunchback? They're not blocking any view ah. Made me this taller 1 going half squat till so tired lor! =.=



Dun ask me why there's gap btw Deon & I. If really wan me explain hor, from wat I see lar. My hand alady gonna stretch till Darling there liao. So if I move closer to Deon, my hand will be placing bhind Darling's back & not Deon's le =.= And! Deon's arm intercept with mine so I cant bend my arm also =.=



Muack muack~!! Duhz~ Its really hard to position yr mouth kissing Deon's direction & yr eyes gotta turn n look at the camera! Tat Alvin always made me luff lor! I ren till cannot make it n blar! Luff out! Heng the shot was taken le *phew*



Do Rae Mi? =X Also dun ask me why the pics so dark! Honestly as wat the rest has seen the result on the camera, the lighting was perfectly ok de lor! But I really got no idea why after uploaded to pc it turned out so sux! Lumix! I began to hate u & like Canon! Canon not Cannon. Silly mistake I've made once =.=

When walking out of the stadium, saw alot ppl running on the tracks! Woooo~ Now den I find tat nite time jogging also quite relaxing! But there abit dark? I scare I clumsy will fall leh. LOL~ Too bad I gotta take 2 times transport there, if nt can consider go tis stadium jog. Keke~

Went to Jurong Point. Darling & Alvin bo bian gotta go with us coz Im Darling's Da Er Long! She wanna borrow $500 to buy laptop or desktop? Well, haven buy lar, but since I've draw out liao den faster bank into her a/c lor. Why I dun use transfer? Coz I dun wanna Mama ask me why I transfer $500 out when she went to update my bank book lor =/

Deon recently bought some Chinese books & on the bus to JP she lemme flip 1 of it le. Not bad lar, its abt how to tink positively type, suitable for me this super huge emo creature =( Went to Popular to look for more books but Deon was disappointed as she couldnt find it which she saw in Kinokuniya which selling at a super duper higer price! (x_x)

Me long long time din read books le wor. Last time sec sch till poly still got like borrow some romance novels to read, bought some John Grisham books & bought tat hot "Rich Dad Poor Dad" LOL~ But older liao den more lazier liao? Tink its time to get some books! =)



Why I took this pic on MRT train? Special notice din u see tat? o.O



K lar, dun wanna strain yr eyes. Keke~ Only priority person can sit lor! Wakakaka~

Alright, my shoulder is screaming ask me to take a rest! So as my back lor! Tink I got a super duper bad sitting position ba. Somemore Im sitting on a stool, not those proper computer "armchair" with the back can lean on de =(

10 Comments:

At July 28, 2008 at 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, it's me again, if you know who am I.... LoLz... So qiao, you and your friends also went for Sakura buffet??

 
At July 28, 2008 at 7:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

=.= ofcoz i duno who u are lar... qiao meh? alot ppl oso eating sakura buffet mah... LOL~

 
At July 28, 2008 at 9:12 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the person who left comments on your previous post.... Opps, forgot to introduce myself... My name is Daniel... The Sakura buffet in Orchard is average only, maybe should try other outlets...

 
At July 28, 2008 at 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha~ I noe u're the 1 who post comment lar... I mean I duno u as in duno which exact u. Aiyaz yue jiang yue luan =.=

ya lor... the buffet so so nia... LOL~ other outlets tot will still be the same? =.=

 
At July 29, 2008 at 11:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wont go sakura again =x

click my name! hiak hiak

 
At July 29, 2008 at 12:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL~ ya lor... tink i oso wun go unless ppl request...

JVR website got this sprite adv too =.= but dun u tink tis pic his face super baby fats? =/

 
At July 29, 2008 at 6:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tink not all the outlets are the same, cos I just knew tat the outlet in Orchard is halal.... You like Jap food?? If yes, then maybe can go and try the new Kushinbo in Jurong Point...

 
At July 29, 2008 at 11:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh? e food in diff outlet got big diff mah? hmmm~ kushinbo izit in that new extension?

 
At July 30, 2008 at 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya, the new extension is like a small japanese street, only a few jap restaurants... I tried Kushinbo at the Suntec branch so dunno if the one in JP is the same.... Might wan to try 1 day, when I am free...

 
At August 1, 2008 at 11:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.o try JP's liao lemme noe hor... wakakaka~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home