Monday, July 14, 2008

Freaking out~!! Aaaaaaaaaa~

Alright, Im gonna freaking mad! Arnd 9am+ I suddenly woke up check hp, Da Ren din reply me =(

9.12am got an office number calling! Muz be tat resume I sent out on Friday nite lor. It is & tml Im going for interview le! But Im not prepared for it! Im gonna flunk my interview badly! Quickly go dig out those formal wear clothing ask Mama wash =X Jialat lor, I tink I've shrink! The clothing seems abit loose fitting leh. Jialat, but bo time liao! How ugly also gotta wear tat le *sigh*

Arnd 10am Mama started her bombing le! U see, told u right, her pattern I noe de. Ytd din bomb me to death, she will start 2day lor. It's impossible for her not to ask! LOL~

She started by saying taking bike ride:-
- Tell him cannot drive too fast
- Muz be naggy, keep monitor his speed & nag him if gone too fast
- If ppl challenge him, dun race with ppl
- Everything safety 1st

Then she went on to ask abt Da Ren:-
- Is he foreigner or Sporean? (WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =X)
- Ask me take his bike how many times (I answered 3 times ba)
- I noe him juz not long ago? (Frm 3 times bike ride she determine tis, clever!)

She took a break & continued...

Find boyfriend mah, muz find those got job de & muz have sense of responsibility. Coz my cousin her bf not working de, kena chased out by his family so he staying with my cousin & coz he din work, all spending is my cousin paying lor =(

Mama had another breaktime, went out buy breakfast. I tink there will be 2nd half later lor! (>_<)

Tml interview 10am lor, how to wake up?! Ngee Ann City Tower A?! What?! I only noe how to go shoppin I duno simi Tower A or Z lar (>_<) Which means I gotta go there earlier to search lor. Jialat! Aaaaaaaaaaa~ Anyway, 10am de sure is Recruit Express Agent interview 1st ba. So late can hack lar! =X

Im here typing tis entry is to prevent me from going back to slp lor! But I tink I will not be able to take it sooner or later lor. 2 nitez I slept at 4am & woke up freaking early like 9am n 10am! Aaaaaaaaaaa~ Now having this heaty feeling, nose blocked blar blar.

11am 2nd half started after she reached home not long ago, topic still on Da Ren:-
- He work as wat? (I say ship thingy, she say "一句话, 船厂 lor")
- Mama asked me wat Papa hate most? I tot is abt his work related. But ans is those bike riders!
- She went on to say tat bike is most dangerous type of transport
- She comment tat Da Ren's riding position is diff from those Malay's Uncles which those sit straight straight de? Then she went on explain herself tat coz bike diff CC, Da Ren's is those racing type blar blar. Sorry hor, I duno bike thingy & I siam away from Mama =.=

Part 3 started when Im munching my dinner chicken burger. Alright, almost all question out le:-
- You dare to take bike ride hur? (I answered ok ok lar)
- He drive fast anot? (Why Mama keep askin tis qn? She saw him driving fast when we went out or come back? Ofcoz I answered her no lar, but Da Ren ytd went 100+ abit weaken my heart lar =.=)
- He how old? (I said 25 lor then Mama count count)
- Where he stays? (I said Boonlay lor)
- How abt his education level? (ITE lor, but tink got diff grade lar)
- How u noe him? (Frenz lor. Shit, I lied x.x Coz I knew him tru WLNY =.=)
- Then Mama went on to say 1 of my cousin her bf is Msian, another her bf berry rich lives in 洋房 I noe wat Mama trying to say lar. She wish me find a rich guy mah hur. Mayb some more nagging and will put it to an end ba (>_<)

Part 4 continued the next day... Shall start a new entry coz it's an ending or shld I say it has became a new beginning?

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2008 at 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*camping for stories* =x

beware.. don't nosebleed..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home