Sunday, August 17, 2008

Biasness!

16/08/08 - Saturday



Was having this extremely sore throat, woke up & saw this on table. Mama cooked plain porridge + canned spicy pork meat. I didnt eat both. Coz 1stly I dun like Mama's porridge, 2ndly Im having such a sore throat how to eat spicy food?

Mama knew we always dun like to eat this kind of porridge, even Papa also doesnt like but he din complain & went out to eat. But Mama juz always like to cook such porridge & end up nobody eat. Den she will always complain tat she always cook but I always dont eat. Not juz me lor, the rest not human izit? Everytime it's my fault.

All should know tat I hardly finish every single thing in the bowl unless tat portion is just right for me. Coz everytime I eat till full liao but the portion too big for me so eventually there will be leftovers. But coz of this, Mama die hard remember in her mind tat everytime she buys for me I will never finish it. Coz I never finish my food so she said I dont deserve to eat the same as wat my 2nd brother is having coz he's able to finish every little thing!

*pissed*



17/08/08 - Sunday

The same thing juz keep happening days after days.

5pm+ Papa came back with dinner, but only for eldest bro coz 2nd bro went to work. Where's my dinner then?! Cant believe this lor.

7.30pm Olympics Table Tennis Final (China VS Spore) started so all of us were watching till the end of the match, which was abt 9.20pm. In btw the match I was complaining tat I'm hungry but nobody cares! After a few times of complaining, I'm tired, grab some chocolates to fill up myself. Papa saw & asked me to pass him some lor! Duhz~

End of match I was still complaining "HUNGRY HUNGRY HUNGRY" Nobody cares still! Arnd 10pm Papa finally asked me what I wanna eat? As usual Im too scare of this qn so I kept quiet. Coz I totally dun have any idea wat to eat unless I got craving for some particular food. Another reason is bcoz if I said I wanna eat tis but if they buy it back & I couldnt finish, they always say is me who wanna eat tat yet I couldnt finish, next time wun buy tat for me to eat liao.

Papa said he duno how to buy since I din say wat I want to eat, so he continued to rot there. He told Mama to settle dinner for me but she dont even give a damn & walked to the kitchen to boil water. Shit~ I tot she's gonna ask me eat mee again lor. Ytd nite Papa juz made mee for us lor.

After awhile I finally opened my mouth complained tat why they wont ask any bro of this qn "wat u wanna eat?"

Papa said, coz I dont know you got eat tat anot & he came out of this eg of fish soup rice. I questioned him back lor, you dont know whether I got eat tat anot? Mama bought for me to eat so many times before lor. Ya lar, everytime Papa juz sleeping & rotting, how would he know what things I got eat? But funny lor, he knew what my 2nd brother likes to eat! =/ They will never buy any food which he dislike lor. So weird.

I complained tat why 2nd bro wakes up den got things to eat, while I woke up nth to eat, still gotta wait for them to go out buy 2gether for the rest? Papa said coz I always sleep till berry late so if buy early the food cold liao lor. Oh plz, dad, sometimes I woke up even earlier den bro lor! Then I always see why 2nd bro slping yet got food on table but its juz for him only lor. Papa bwg & went out buy fish soup rice since juz now I said I got eat tat =.=

Then Mama buay song liao lor. Coz I complained abt everyday eating McMuffin burger. She said tat was the easiest & cheapest to buy wat. Den I continued by saying den how come 2nd brother got to eat Big Breakfast? Mama replied tat coz he's able to finish the whole set wat. Coz I cant finish & Mama said I dont deserve for her to buy for me.

Fine. I changed to tat time Mama bought KFC set for brother, while I woke up Mama asked me to eat tat whipped potatoe which Brother leftover. Brother got to eat the whole set yet I gotta eat his pathetic leftover of a small whipped potatoe for my brunch. Once again Mama said tat coz I couldnt finish the whole set. But I buay song lor, Mama, did u remember tat time u bought for me the whole set I took 2 meals to finish it? Mama kept quiet.

Mama said she buy for 2nd bro coz he can finish it, but for the KFC he also din finish it wat? Everybody has their own standard of how much food to eat in order to feel full mah. Juz tat I happen to have a smaller appetite compared to the rest of the normal human. But to Mama it has became my fault lor.

Den 1st bro leh? Always buy food for him he always eat abit nia. If Mama cooks, the portion of rice he took was half of mine nia lor =S

Really damn buay song lor. I complained in eng "obviously is they bias yet became my fault lor" 1st bro heard tat & said "aiya, its like tat de lar" See. Even 1st bro also tink they're practicing biasness lor =S

If Mama wanna say me fussy, alright, I gotta admit this. But how abt 1st bro? He dont like eat fish, dont like eat spicy, any veg got "hei bi" cannot buy for him, instant noodles also cannot have those "hei bi" or crabmeat stuff. Last time Mama will cook veg with "hei bi" but coz of bro she never cook tat again.

2nd bro doesnt like to eat bean sprout, so when parents buy Laksa for 3 of us, they will always ask no bean sprout for all. They knew tat I love to eat bean sprout lor. Why not all put bean sprout coz I like it? =S

2nd bro likes to eat curry. So even if Im having sore throat, Mama still cooked curry lor. Bee hoon & curry, what can I choose?

2nd bro likes chicken wings. Mama always buy those "jing ji bee hoon" & will always order 1 chicken wing nia. If u see 3 packets of plain bee hoon & juz 1 chicken wing, ofcoz its for 2nd bro de lor, who will dare to eat it sia.

Aiyaz! Too much biasness examples lor.

Oh yah. Recently parents came out with a new saying "this world seems like nth for u to eat liao" so does tat imply I shld starve to death?

Mama got such powerful memory lor. Whenever we quarrel abt this issue she will bring up last time... Last time when Im in sec sch Mama everyday always buy laksa for me to eat. She always say I last time so xin fu everyday get Laksa to eat. Then I shoot back lor. So as 2nd bro lor, always fish soup rice fish soup rice.

And I continued, years ago I guai guai eat wat she buys so everyday eat Laksa without any complain. Now I old liao everyday eat McMuffin I buay song so I complained. Last time I never complain so Mama tot tat Im the fortunate 1 who everday enjoy Laksa. Now I complain everyday eat McMuffin Mama said coz I couldnt eat finish other food, or coz Im too fussy or watever other reasons.

Tonight, I forced myself to finish every single food I cant find in the soup. As for the rice I only took how much I tink I could finish. Eventually I finished everything!

I told my parents:-

- I eat finished le
- Dun say I always din finish my food
- Cant finish it coz the portion was too much for me
- So wat if I can force myself finish everything yet I feel like vomiting, does it worth it?
- Im not everything also dun eat de lor

In the end I kena shoot by Mama:-

- The fact is I really cant finish for eg that KFC meal
- I repeat myself again, I cant finish coz I've reached my limit
- Mama said "ya lar ya lar, everything I wrong lar, I shouldnt say a word"

In the end den I realized no matter how much facts Im trying to convince them, they will have their all sort of excuses to cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home