Wednesday, August 13, 2008

08/08/08 - Friday (Olympic 2008 Open Ceremony in China)



The new Ferrero but not Rocher hor! LOL~ 2nd bro bought it but he doesnt noes how to appreciate dark chocolates so I helped him =X



09/08/08 - Saturday (Spore's 43rd birthday)

Never get the chance to be in the audience seats there watching NDP lor *sad* =(

NDP not only stands for National Day Parade hor, it's also National Day Promotion! =P


Love tat heartshape thingy made by the aircrafts (pic stolen from Snowman)

Fireworks are nice, but when its too fast n messy, it juz looks like a heap of explosion? =/




10/08/08 - Sunday

Feeling quite emo & plan to go Jurong Point alone buy some necessities. Got ready & Mama keep asking me wearing shorts going where? Duhz~ Ever since Mama saw Uncle Da Ren, she will always ask ask ask whenever Im going out. Sometimes when Im going for lesson she also ask de lor. Haiz~

Mama made me more emo. Walked out of hse & my tears almost flow down lor! Argh~ Sms someone but I noe will never get reply de. Silly me! Haiz~

Went Popular & bought some stationery. When was the last time I shop for stationery? LOL~ Shld be in poly days ba. Kinda feel abit kuku-ish hur! =.=


Nice lecture pad (aka fulscap paper LOL) cover page hor? There got alot more fanciful designs lor!



Went to books section & I bought another 3 books on "positive thinkings" again =.= Some ppl might say "siao ah? wat for read such books? waste money lor". But I juz like leh? What can u ppl do? BOO!

Ta bao LJS back home & enjoy. Coz I believe when u're down in mood, nice food will makes u feel better! =)



11/08/08 - Monday

Coz Shufang's company gave them National Day off on Monday so we met up go study at King Albert Park's Mac, which was told tat is the main branch in Spore hur.

Reached there early & saw Shufang's bf (PZ), coz she told me he will come find her awhile. Then went up & find seats, wah lau, damn fully packed like tat lor. Last time when still in Poly we went there for lunch oso not so much ppl lor! Fainted~

Settle down & chit chat awhile with PZ. Hmmm~ Last time tot he's those type which super dao, saw us also wun bother say a hi or look at u. But after chat chat abit tink he's not tat kind after all. Mayb he's those type nid to warm up abit longer de ba?

Was having sore throat but still gotta eat mah. Ordered a Nugget Meal with Green Tea. Eat till halfway & my throat really buay ta han le =(

Only started studying arnd 1.30pm lor! Sianz~ Spent 1 hr to torture my throat nia lor.

Only managed to ask Shufang some kuku qns which end up with no ans. Other den tat can say from 1.30pm till 3.40pm, nothing went into my head =.= Tink Im those kind who cannot study in noisy areas ba?

Headed to Westmall to meet this super toot guy tat I know him tru WLNY. He's a chef lor, interesting hur! Wahahaha~ Both of us late lor, suppose meet 4pm de lor. His reason for being late was he went for a haircut coz Monday onwards he has 1 month reservist =S

Quite disappointed in his dressing lor. Tshirts & jeans nothing wrong. But the super wrong was with his slippers! Duhz! I hate guys wear slippers lor! If he's wearing bermudas den goes along with slippers ok lar.

He said tat he will carry my notes for me before we met up lor. End up he asked me nid him to help anot, ofcoz attitude me say no lar, I dun nid his help *HUMP* =/

Actually suppose to watch "Money Not Enough 2" at Westmall but he said the queue was up till Jean Yip there, which I duno where's Jean Yip lar =.= So he suggested go Lot 1 instead lor.

On the way to take train he asked me "Do u noe u got attitude problem?" So I answered him I know ah, is there any problem? =)
Duno leh. Haven see his face I started given attitude on fone liao. See tio him I more sian den gave more attitude power =.=

Train arrived but super packed till door sia, duno shld squeeze in anot leh, door closing le, how how?! Freak out sia. But luckily I stepped in 1st lor, coz he's like kena squeezed by door like tat. Wahahaha~

Reached Lot 1, kuku him went to take cargo lift! Duhz~ Am I the car or the go? =.=

Got Row J for the movie! Yeah! I love Jay! =X (But when went in theater den realized the show was fully packed & Row J was 3rd row from the front which I tot from the back!)

The show was 7.15pm & we still have like 2hrs to rot lor. Previous nite he asked me eat Sakae can anot & I've told him I dun wan lor. Then he plead me to eat Sakae lor! 1st time meet such a guy lor! Duhz! Is he being too bossy or Male Chauvinist Pig (thx Owner for the spelling)?

What to do? He likes can le lor =S 1st time kena forced by a guy lor. Normally the guy will ask me wat I wanna eat lar den he everything ok de but this kuku guy! Argh~!! :@

He's sick lor, cough & flu hur. Shld rest at home instead of coming out passing his virus to me mah! =S Keep askin me for tissue till *poof* all tissue used up! =.=

Practically Im everything against him tru out. Ask me what I wanna eat, I say I will order myself. Pass me chopsticks I dun wan. He ordered some food & ask me eat, I dun wan.

He wanna drink soup & asked me to share with him lor. Argh~ End up he ordered a chicken sukiyaki? which is not soup lor. It's super duper extra sweet till u cant even eat those ingredients lor! Practically inedible! He asked me not to eat lar, but I still forced myself to eat abit, coz really berry wasteful mah. Then he saw me still eating & he took my bowl away =.=

Jialat leh. Share same food, virus passed! Fainted!

Told him Im having sore throat & last time doc told me muz eat icecream to smoothen the throat lor. After makan we walked out of Sakae & there's this MOF selling japanese icecream & stuffs. He asked me go in eat icecream lor, although I've told him I never like icecream lor! Duhz~!!

Went to counter to order lor & he told me tat the waitress got attitude problem! Really sia, she super buay song when talking lor. See her face also noe lar =.= When we're choosing 3 flavors she super attitude & asked us choose finished le den let her noe. Argh~ Dun bother to be pissed with her lor. Duno wat flavor to choose lor, coz Im not super icecream fan mah =.= He ordered Tiramisu, den mint for me coz he say good for throat & last is wild berry which I tot it will be sweet but its sour as wat he said =/

Tis kuku him, grab a bunch of serviette & hide behind his back lor! I see his tis kuku action I ji tao luff like mad at there lor! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ =X

Bad him lor, coz when he's paying he nids 2 hands mah, den made me take for him =.=



By lookin at the pic, u noe wat those 3 thingy? LOL! 3 scoop of icecream but all 3 kena dig a hole! =X Acutally I only dig tat wild berry lor, coz same color for the cherry mah. Then he saw me dig till so happy he started to dig the rest also lor =.=

Duno why my clumsyness always made him luff lor. Icecream dripped on the plate, he luffed. I knock tio my hand against the table he also luff! *ROAR* =S

Jialat again lor. Icecream also shared, more virus passed!

Went to walk arnd as he's finding a movie dvd or wat. For a few times he took my hand to look at my watch! Eeeeeek~!! Luckily he juz dong shou din dong jiao lor. If he dares to dong jiao I give him 1 jiao fei qu london ah! =S

Went up for show but still early den went in arcade see ppl play game lor. Got a hunting dinosaur game looks interesting! Alot ppl surrounding watching also lor. LOL~

Kuku him bought a bottle of green tea & he grab a handful of serviette again! =.= Before movie start he made me drink the green tea! Normally in cold theater I wun drink cold drink coz I will sure wanna go toilet de mah! I drink tiny little bit & passed back to him. He took a look at the bottle & forced me to drink more coz Im having sore throat~!! Fainted.

Jialat again. 3rd time sharing with him, tink Im full of his virus le (x_x)

Money not enough 2, damn funny & damn touching! Funny till I can luff till tummy abit pain, touching is so touching till I cant stop my tears! =.= was crying till so jialat but I no tissue to wipe lor coz he used all my tissue mah. Luckily or unluckily he turned and saw me sobbing & he hand me the serviette lor =.= He saw me cry till so emo & he patted on my head. Duhz~

I was wearing my jacket from the front, u noe? not those wear from back =.= den it keep "falling down" den kuku him keep helping me to pull it back =.=

After movie we went home separately & he told me to keep in contact or wat which I din listen clearly & I answered him "for wat" & he replied something which I still cant hear =S

This guy hor, asked alot abt my r/s thingy lor! Asked I had how many BFs before, longest r/s how long, why broke up, got any guys cooked for me before, what kind of guys Im looking for. Duhz~ He came out to "xiang qing" ah? LOL~

Reached home he msn me & asked can we go out again anot lor. Fainted. He said I got attitude problem, said Im fierce to him, he still dare to go out with me? He answered "I like" *fainted*



13/08/08 - Wednesday

As wat Pek Pek has pointed out, why I believe others easily? Really way too easily le! But Im not as dumb as tat Chef ok! U noe why? Coz when he asked for my numbers, I typed 98765432 & he made a missed call to tat number lor! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ Another funny part was he told me tat 98765432 called him back! LOL~

This trick I've done on alot guys but none fall for it lor. I rem last time duno is Pek Pek or who played tis trick on me & I really picked up my fone & almost saved the number =.=

Alright, back to topic of why I always so easily believe others. Coz last Wednesday before lesson I meet Shufang as usual at Somerset MRT station there. Then suddenly a guy fren of hers shown up, Shufang told me from today onwards this guy will be joining us for lesson. I believed her words lor. When we're buying our food while tat guy was at the cashier there, I asked Shufang how come suddenly her fren joined us for lesson? Then she explained tat it's a joke nia lor! =.=



Dont look at my fat fingers! Look at the index finger... NAIL!
Kuku me closed the water bottle till too tight till I cracked my finger nails when trying to open it =.=



My 2nd pasta attempt! But Papa helped this helped tat in the end my poor crabstick was boiled till rotten lor! =( Was draining the hot water den my hand slipped & half of it gonez. Also good lar, coz my agaration failed again, cooked too much =.=

Ofcoz my 2nd try was better den the 1st coz got put crabstick & hotdogs which Mama cooked earlier for lunch de, which I juz cut into pieces & made hot with the pasta sauce.

Haiz~ Im really sux in cooking leh. Thanks Youxiang for some guidance, but its way too chim for me to try out. LOL~ Next time ba =)



14/08/08 - Thursday

Was trying to wake up early but I end up woke up at 2pm as usual. Sickening! Argh~ Cant change this habit within a day hur? =(

Found Pek Pek was online hur! He took off & was busying with his assignment which gotta handin on Monday. His company force ppl clear leave de lor, its good for me if Im still in my ex company =.=

Chit chat with Uncle Da Ren & Owner. Congrats Owner hur, his 1st interview & got his job @ $1.9k! Lucky he! Me? Lousy me has stopped looking for job as Im kinda lost of direction now. I duno shld I aim for gaining more experience in diff fields or earn more $$ in the same old field? Or mayb I shld try other jobs other den accounting? =.=

2day law lecturer was late! Bored bored bored, no yandao to see, nth to do, sms Uncle Da Ren =X Finally lecturer came in after 15mins & started lesson without explaining why he's was late! =.=

An hour passed & suddenly his mike no battery! Poor lecturer, today not his day lor.

After lesson, on train back home & suddenly this kuku guy attracted alot attention~!! Guess wat funny kuku stun he did on train? He grab the horizontal bar & started doing chin-ups infront of all! WAH~ He's fit or wat? PUI~!! He's behaving like a monkey lor. Haiz~ He din juz do 1 set lor. After abt 5 stations he took his bag, put infront of me, back faced me & started doing again!

I faster reached for my fone & wanna take a snap of him. But when I tried to focus, I found tat I couldnt capture the whole of him coz he's too near liao! Then I switched to video mode & was abt to press the record button, Im freaking out coz Im scared he might see the "red light" in the reflection & bash me up! And then, he finished his chin-ups. Good game. Dun nid to tink so much le. Wasted!

I have a news here. Tink it shld be sad for my dear readers ba. Coz recently I've mentioned abt the "blog vs company" thingy, which has restricted me blogging in some topics liao. Further more, some frenz told me to take out tis section of wat I've blogged. Some others will emphasize me not to blog abt wat we've chatted. More n more restrictions!

Im a blogger who likes to blog whatever shit & nasty things abt others, even whatever unhappiness btw frenz, but those religion thingy or democratic thingy will definitely wont appear in my blog.

As I've mentioned, more n more frenz having negative feedbacks on my blogging style, so now I've decided not to blog tat often le. I will still blog lar, but only for those more memorable happenings arnd and no more other crappy stuffs u guys have seen all these while. Might changed my style of blogging too, as in like maybe 1 pic & some words to end an entry instead of many many pics & donkey long composition of wordy words (which I believe all ppl dun like to read so many words rite?)

Hope u all dun blame me for this decision. If wanna blame, can choose to blame the idiot (or idiots? coz duno Im involved in tat case anot) who might have reported my blog to my ex company & those frenz who restricted my blogging in a way which they might not meant it tat way (but to me it does)

4 Comments:

At August 15, 2008 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

:@

1stly, gimme 1 of that dark choco lehz. *grinz*

2ndly, 'wo hui yong yuan zhi chi ni'! i duno who e hell discourage u so much, but i tink there's no nid to change ur style. juz don't write ex co. name & replace names with initials or nicks can le. ur blog is like a diary, not like other bloggers who use it for commercial purpose.

3rdly, i wan to nag u.. *keke* buy those books again for wad?! got free time den read up ur 'a-cows' book!

your fan-si,
DaLing

 
At August 15, 2008 at 3:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

=S

1stly, choco long time bo liao

2ndly, nobody really discourage me, juz tat from the way they restrict me I feel tat there's a nid for a change

3rdly, I've mentioned in the blog le mah, I like it, it's my interest. Studying is like a mission not my interest =.=

 
At August 16, 2008 at 12:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with your friend, a blog is just like your personal stuff. If you wan to say something bad abt somebody or something, just dun fully mention the name lor..... Btw, your blog is quite interesting leh, cos always got something special happening in your life.... LoLz...

 
At August 17, 2008 at 9:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting ah? thx hur! LOL~ see how lor... not really in e mood to blog... haiz~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home