Saturday, July 12, 2008

Almost bored till death!

Ya lar, almost bored till death. Haiz~ Woke up & refused to wake up so I slp all e way till arnd 1pm+ & I finally totally woke up lar. Ate my 1st meal, well, it suxs lor. Wanton mee. Haiz~ Tink it worsen my mood off =/

On MSN & this Eric, I mean tat A&T Eric Ho msn me lor. As usual, he's juz making use of me. I din tell him I've resigned long ago lor, so he gong gong still come ask me I in office anot. Haiz~ Told him I resigned le & he juz gave a silly face icon & bo tok le. He's worse off den Jackie lor. Argh~ Cant be juz frenz meh? =/

Nth do so juz glued my eyes to tv watching some SVC program. 1st was interview David Tao, well, Im fan of Jielun but I wun hate other singers lar. Somehow some words of David Tao abt his view of r/s did screw into my brain or so. Hmmmm~ 2nd program was interview with Jolin lor. Nth much juz some crap. Crap nt coz I dun like Jolin lar. Juz some random topics.

Now Im bored till typing tis entry here lor. So random. Since started random den post a random pic ba =/



Wednesday's dinner was sushi in taxation class. Well, tink Im over hungry, ate 4 sushi but still hungry. Thanks Shufang for giving me her potato salad sushi which I felt tasteless. Bought it coz nv eat b4 mah. LOL~ Wun buy tat again le. I dun like tasteless food =.=

Saw Eeyore's nick abt fireworks den noe 2day is the NDP preview, tot of going but Uncle Da Ren seems MIA again den I also dun bother to tell him abt it oso le *sigh* Msn Jason Lim also bo reply de, tink other using ba. Suddenly kinda feel damn lonely! Lonely~ I am so lonely~ I had nobody for my own~ Ya, edited version =.=

I've tried & forced myself. But things juz wun work out for me. I tink I really cant love someone. Or rather say I duno how to love someone. My toopig emo tinking is there stopping me. Sorry, but I really cant.

Ytd nite drafted a sms wanna send to Uncle Da Ren but end up I deleted it le. Haiz~ If last time de me, immediately sent le dun nid even save in draft lor. Wats wrong with me now hur? Chicken out sia! *pork pork gey* Argh~ Mayb coz last time I regretted doing so? So tis time round duno will regret again or not so decided nt to send? =/

I wish I have selective reading, listening, memories? So tat I can choose to live in a more happier way? Sometimes my thoughts ran so off till I broke down into tears lor. Juz plain thoughts alady like tat crazy le. Aaaaaaaaaaaa~ I tink Im sick. I need doc! Outta ctrl le! HELP~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home