Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rotting day 2~

2 clips to share... Both on my Jielun... *bleahz* =p



周杰伦 - 千山万水

The song he composed for Beijing Olympic 2008 (who noes when will they select the final song? =.=)



Another clip also related to the Olympic games. Makes me tink of Spore workout! LOL~ Jielun dance till abit kuku right? Anyway, he's cute! =X



Fish burger, my early dinner at arnd 6.30pm? Intend to nap till 7pm but somehow my tummy dont wanna slp so wake up. Anyway, thx Mr Pineapple, or call u demon better? LOL~ Oh yah, thx him for waking me up. And also thx him for chatting wif me for these 2 rotting days! LOL! All chit chat kakis busy working, nobody can entertain me! Sad hur! =(


My supper arnd 11pm! Tom Yum Instant Bowl Noodles! My fav! =D~ Pic blurred right? Coz Im using left hand to take. Well, seems like I gotta do some training with my left hand le! =/



What is this piece of shit man?! Yayaya, u're right! It's really a shit. My right ear's shit! Alright, I know Im er xin. This kind of thingy oso wanna post up here. LOL~ But scary lor! Such a big piece of shit in my ear! Wonder does it affect my hearing with it inside hur hur! =.=

While Im complaining to others why tis world so unfair de, why some ppl so lucky have such high pay, some more with such high bonus!? Another side I heard another type of unfairness in this world, which is illness, or rather cancer? Haiz~ Quite saddening to hear this from a fren. Anyway this fren might be reading my blog so I better dun describe too much, in case he emo & cry den I jialat liao! =(

To those out there, if u feel tat u're damn suay or yr life sux or wat, there are ppl out there worse den u! So when encounter problems or wat unhappiness, juz treat it as a 考验, coz life is never smooth sailing de!

人生这条路不好走,难免有坎坷或无奈的时候。
偶尔会埋怨为何老天这么不公平,要你经历这么多波折?
既然改变不了的事实,只好咬紧牙根,勇敢的面对眼前的挑战吧!

Wah seh... When I type in chinese means Im quite emo liao lor! Haiz~ Why I oways kana mood swing so easily! =.=

Was trying to copy DVD movie into my desktop, but sad to say, I've FAILED! Managed to copy over but, got sound no image! What is this man! Im too dumb when comes to IT stuff! *sob sob* ='( Can some kind soul out there teach me this dumb dumb? You? You? Or You You?! *crazy* zzzzzzzzz~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home