Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weird. These few days I felt damn tired. =/ Alright, no more this word "Shag" will appear in my blog le. Coz Ah beng told me tat it means tired after sex. Wah lau, damn paiseh lor! Argh~ (>_<)

I tink normally when ppl resigned liao those last few days s/b quite relaxing, nothing much to work, for my case hor, it's totally different! Last week was slacky, but this week is damn busy lor. Not juz busy teaching tat Ah beng, also busying normal work load lor. Sianz~

These few days began to move my belongings home slowly. Haiz~ See my desk becoming more n more empty, somehow my heart felt sour hur! Say Im happy to leave is fake de lor. Sigh~ Im human leh, somemore work almost gonna 3 yrs there liao. Colleagues already can rot 2gether le. Even the new comer Ah beng also can lame till cmi le. Somehow really damn sad to leave them. Haiz~

Sharon did ask me to extend, but I rejected her unwillingly. Tat time I rejected her coz of work not being pass down. But now seems like Im rushing time to teach tat Ah beng lor. Argh~ Dont know lar. Sianz. =S

Oh yah. Say till Ah beng, dont know wat's wrong with him afternoon. He suddenly so pek chek & ROAR lor! Kaoz~ He even scolded "Fxxx man" !@#$% =.= Asked him wat's wrong wif him but he said nothing. Fine fine. After so dont dare to scold him roar him le. He looks damn scary when he's in bad mood! So better stay clear!

Friday coming... So fast hur! Was watching Channel 8 9pm show juz now. Sad episode, I see people cry I will cry de lor. Duhz! Friday I sure cry till xi li hua la de lor. Shit. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home