Tuesday, May 20, 2008

18/05/2008 - Sunday

Sunday s/b workout day with Darling, but coz yi ma came so no exercise. Miss the feeling of sweating sia. But recently weather quite hot also got sweat abit =.=



Met Darling for late dinner @ Jurong Point's Pizza Hut. Why kids meal oways looks so cute? Adults cannot be cute mah? Adults cute means chidlish? =/ Well, the menu wrote 10 yrs & below, but dont why I so pa jiao went to read out happily its 10 yrs & above so I can order lor? Fainted.



Woo lala~!! Criss Cross Fries! I simply love fries~!! =D



Orleans Chicken Personal Pan Pizza shared btw us. Nice ok! *YUMMY* =)



Tata~ My cat woman Darling! *muackie* =X



Below Lakeside MRT Station u can see alot ppl park their bicycle at there. Saw a notice was stick on the wall right?



Took a closer look... Funny right? A notice was put up but ppl dont care! Duhz~



19/05/2008 - Monday

Ting was damn moody over her r/s thingy. Haiz~ Tink she rot at home till sian liao so I suggest we go for a hair cut. No lar, juz trim abit. LOL~

Took Bus 180 to Bukit Panjang, the lady sitting, or rather sleeping infront of me slp like a pig lor. Reached interchange still sleeping! An uncle went to tap her but she still no response, so kpo me went to tap her also. Failed leh, den I wanna run liao, den bus captain saw her still sleeping there & asked me kindly wake her up. Alright lor, Im a helpful Singaporean. Tap tap tap, bth, she still dun wanna wake up! Then I lean forward & shout in her ear... "Xiao Jie! Dao interchange liao lar" Then she finally woke up & apologised to me. So, she's a cheena =.=

Actually wanna go Kimage but gotta wait for 1 hour, so off we went to Jean Yip. Well, 2 guys were free, they snatch customer lor. 1 guy pushed another guy. Duhz~

Tat guy hairstylist said Im damn quiet or shy, watever. He juz keep wanna force me to talk lor. Argh~ Cant I juz keep my mouth shut & let him trim my hair? =S

When paying he still keep pester me why Im so quiet! BTH U LAR! Argh~ :@

Went to KFC & makan. Then took Bus 190 to Chua Chu Kang, Lot 1.



Wah seh! Wat a stylo name! Pie Kia! Sounds like pia kia! My 1st thought is... Jason Ah beng! Muhahahahahahahahahahaha~ *oops* =X

Bought a slippers @ Mondo, $19.90 within 5mins? LOL! Ting said why my action so damn fast. Aiyaz, as long as I like the design, feel comfy, got my size can le mah. Muz tink so much meh? LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home