Monday, June 9, 2008

First day of rotting at home~

Well, I've rotted away my weekend. Now it's my official 1st day of rotting at hse! Sad to say, but I've predicted tat I will wake up earlier or a bit later den normal time I wake up.

Was sleeping & suddenly heard some fat heavy hard flying creature landed hard on the cupboard top! Duhz! I was waken by tat sound lor. Switched on the lights & dont dare to go back slp! At 1st stood outside bedroom & stared at cupboard waiting for the creature to appear. Den eldest bro saw me & asked wat happened. In e end I stood till leg tired so decided to sit on bed.

Sianz lor. Dont dare lie down to slp. Around 6.30am nia, still early to give Darling morning call. Hmmmm~ Forward a bo liao msg to sista & Watson. Expectedly, sista replied & asked me so early wake up ah. On the end hand, also expected tat Watson wont reply. Zzz~ Lame abit wif sista & went back slp le. Sista is right, Im really weak & timid! Haiz~

1pm woke up & online. Hur hur. Tramy din online coz on half day leave, sista came back from lunch while the rest went out till 2pm+ still not back! LOL~ Poor sista, from his words can see that he's abit lost which to do 1st. LOL~ Coz AR side Sharon, rushing for AR deadline, while the other side Brenda, also rushing for billing & also TMS thingy? Tat's life. Everything is impt, when both parties push u, u panick. I oways broke down into tears in those situation. Haiz~ Next job, I will train hard on my time management! =S

Sista encountered problems doing AR, but sadly Im not there to help him le. LOL~ Im not there also good lar, he learnt how to be independent, noe wat things he shld do, blar blar blar.

Sad to hear from Ting tat tis week no dinner le. Coz Sharon whole week also not free. Haiyoz. This kind of farewell dinner postpone till so far is meaningless le =.=

1st day of rotting doesnt make me feel good. Mayb got used to work like mad in office le ba. LOL~

Around 3.45pm went to POSB bank opened joint saving account with mama, coz she always nag me bring all my savings out is damn risky! Then she will continue to say wat if got a baddie take a knife force me to draw $$ blar blar... My mama oways got berry imaginative mind lor =.=


My 1st debit / master card card! LOL~ I know Im slow in these kind of things lor. Hmmm~ If not coz of ACCA, I oso wun go apply lor. Dont ask me why I go edit the pic lar, juz feel unsafe to show it out online. Hmmmm~ There's 2 types of debit card lor, the other can make purchase online but from 4th yr nid $18 fee. Hmmm~ Currently tink normal debit card will do for me ba.

5.30pm went down to drop lucky draw envelope in that... argh... wat's tat box call? Mail out letters tat thingy! Argh~ =.= Went 7-11 bought a slurpee~ Weather was quite hot lor @_@

Sista 2day 6pm+ den left office lor! Wah seh~ Normally when Im arnd he 5pm started to slack & chit chat liao. LOL~ He complained tat today work damn stress! Wakakakakaka~ Starting will be stress lar, I believe he can cope with it soon de =)



Tata~ My dinner of 1st day rotting! Woot! Managed to finished every bit of it! Yum Yum! =D

Well... Was looking at Maldives pictures & I came across something which puzzled me =S


Berry nice right? XD



Feel like going right? =D



Berry relaxing place right! =)



But look at this. It doesnt look like those 3 on top right? Why like tat? Those damn beautiful doesnt look real right? This look damn real but not tat damn beautiful right? Sometimes, something we juz cant believe base on wat our eyes see lor. Agree? *ROOOOOOOAR* =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home