Sunday, May 25, 2008

Oh my god~! Time now is 4.56am (as shown on my pc) Why am I here typing tis bo liao entry? LOL~ Nvm, lets track back a few days 1st ok? =X



23/05/2008 - Friday



Sharon drove us to Vivo during lunch. Wah seh. This Sharon steady right? Park beside tat "stone" lor. And its so zhun zhun beside it. LOL!



Went to Food Republic eat. Ting & I ate Chong Pang Nasi Lemark. It's really nice lar, but hor, the price is even nicer! I order rice ($0.80) + harshbrown ($0.70) + Ah Zha ($1.20 killer) + Long Bean ($1.20 killer) + Fried chicken slice ($3.00 SUPER KILLER) = S$6.90 (daylight robbery!!!)

Well, today should be my last day. I think nobody inform the rest I've extended another 1 week. Mr Cheah said no wonder me tat day juz run off like tat. LOL~ Funny lor. Friday after work Jeslim called me & say all those farewell words, then I realized she also duno wor. Hmmm~ The reason I dun wanna extend is coz of this lor. All ppl know Friday my last day den suddenly changed =.=

Alright back to Friday. Joanne Lee's last day. She bought muffins for all. Heard tat she also got give ELSA all staff. Wah seh. Me 1st time resign, really duno who should give or what leh. Quite troublesome thingy lor. Haiz~

Then hor, told tat Ah beng actually I got things for all PEL staffs except him leh. Bo bian lor. Coz he's Ah beng mah, then I think those things I will buy he sure dont like de mah =.=

Alright, TMS colln shld be Bread teach but end up is I teach lor. Teach TMS & AR Local Billing I really can go and long pia liao. Really gonna buay ta han especially when Ah beng cant concentrate lor. Haiz~



24/05/2008 - Saturday

Went back to office, toopig MRT dont know why oways spoilt or wat lor, no train coming from Boonlay interchange, Lakeside ppl alady flooded liao lor. Argh~

Reached office & went down PSA canteen buy prata with Ting. Today's prata not tat nice. =(

Shred 1 stack of papers & left 1 big stack of notes still dont know shld shred or wat =.= Coz still left 1 week mah. Haiyoz.

Then teach tat Ah beng TMS Appendix, he pek chek hur, coz this month dont know what's wrong, alot mistakes lor. Haiz~ Ah beng my ke xin or Im Ah beng's ke xin? LOL!

Stayed to clear my in tray things till arnd 1.30pm den went off with Ah beng. LOL. He gave up le lor. TMS thingy sux lor. Haiz~ Only those who do before will noe how sucky it can gets! Ah beng I bless u ok? XD

Went to Jurong Point. Bought alot tibits, chocolates, instant noodles & blar blar $24.75! Normally I will do this when Im moody. Erm, am I moody recently? Duno lar =/

Walked passed Q Bread, hmmmm, juz nw in office Ah beng got bread but is red bean, sux! Dint take the bread from him, so hungry me went in & bought a fish fillet bread, $1.60! Wah lao~ EXPENSIVE DE LOR =S simi fish they used sia? Gold fish ah? Argh~

Sleep at around 5pm. Sleep till berry sehz. Woke up at 4am! Duhz! I slept for 11 hrs! Skipped dinner lor. Diaoz~! I had a nightmare lor, when woke up Papa was bside my bed lookin at me! Did I scream out or wat? Hur hur.

Papa helped me & 2nd kor cook instant mee pok. Chit chat on msn with Darling & Ah beng till around 6.30am den finally went back to slp. LOL!

Sleep till 1pm den finally woke up. Online chit chat den evening time itchy hand me went to practice abit guitar. Wanna try Jielun's Cai Hong but found tat Im really a shit in playing guitar lor. Chords oways press till damn lousy. Haiz~ I got no choice but gave up =( Bu lai en, u wanna save me this piece of shit mah? LOL!

Watched tat Si Chuan earthquake tv charity program, damn sad lor, made my eyes wet wet de! ~>.<~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home