Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pissed off day =/

Sianz lor. Tuesday Sharon say Ah beng shift over to my desk from then onwards. Well, I dun wanna sit at that ulu island, so I cramp with Ah beng at my desk there & we shared everything =.=

Super not used to it lor. Cleared my emails with Darling, clear my files, clear my favorites, etc. Haiz~ My job scope now is, supervise Ah beng do work. LOL!



Well, today I super sianz, let my fav assistant to supervise Ah beng. LOL! Bear bear looks so sianz when lookin at tat sian sian Ah beng face! Wakakakakaka~

Lunch time Sharon drove us to Vivo, coz she ytd went there bought 2 dress but both oso got defects gotta go back change =.=



One of Tang's fitting room, well, seems like its for ladies only. LOL~ Cant see wat the hell it is right? =/ That bottom round round thing is the sofa seat.



Hohoho~ The super long hmmm, light bulbs =.= Dont wat the hell its call lar. Late liao cant tink properly lar. ROAR!!!



Another funny fitting room, but a more sexier one! LOL! Can go up pole dance lor! Wahahahahaha~ =X



Wat's these man! Well, its juz a ceiling decoration juz outside those fitting rooms.



Lunchie wif Pauline at Republic Food Court. Look at her drumstick! Wah lao. Incredible big size man! =.=

Wah lau. After lunch time the workin hours sux most lor. Alot things happened. Coz of Brenda Ong lor! Pissed!

Coz tink BKK's RCL email Bread tat they recd some apr08 inv berry late on 22nd may & they doesnt wanna exchange chq wif us. Bread ask me check when I send out those invs, its on 30th apr & 7th may lor. Den Bread ask me call our despatch guy Wahid ask him when he send those invs, coz scare is he delay sending which caused them recd invs late. Coz inv got date due to pay up de lor. Haiz~ Then end up I kana scolding from Wahid lar. Everyone noe Wahid his temper nt good de lor.

Bread oways like tat de, wanna make ppl the baddie. She knew Wahid will hot & scold de, so she let me kana it lor. Shit her lor. Argh~ She's like tat since I work under her lor. Argh~

Den TMS thingy also buay song lar. Coz Total Oustanding doesnt tally with COC & SOC breakdown. Then I told her coz tat time got a batch kana rolled back den I respool that Total Oustanding & forgot to respool COC & SOC, tats why not tally mah. She din get wat I mean and she so keen to go find out wat happen, let her be lor. In the end I repeat why the reports not tally den she finally understand. Then she argue my report printing why diff from hers lor. Wah lau. She teach me print from L2 wat, she print from another place ofcoz report looks different lor. Not the 1st time she anyhow print report oso lor. Argh~

After work Ting & I went for our facial appointment @ Tiong Bahru's New York Skin Solution. Wah lau. Sux lor. Damn freezing cold. Den tat Diana dont know went to where, left me there for berry long. I gotta go toilet bo bian, I chu stun. Throw away the mask n stuffs den run to toilet. Came back my left feet cramp lor! Shitty! Ting's consultant help me to recover from tat sucky cramp. Phew~



Kuku me! LOL. Ting finished hers 1st den I signal her ask her help me take a pic. =X I tried my berry best to control not to burst into laughter, but ofcoz I failed lar. Such kuku thing only I can tink of n really can do it lor. LOL! Well, the mask cracked. Can feel lor! Initially it's stick to my face, but after I burst into laughter, the mask moved away from my skin le. Erm, will have wrinkles when u luff when doing mask? Wah lau. I dont dare ask the consultants such kuku qn lor. =S



After my session I came down from bed. My right feet cramp! Left feet cramp finished right feet cramp. And its the same 2nd toe lor! Argh~ Wats wrong today? Too cold? But in office a few times my feet also almost cramp tio lor. Haiz~ Old liao is like tat de ba. =(



Hungry us went for Mac as per Ting's request. Well, I still have arnd 215 points? So I redeem a Hamburger. Not cheeseburger ok. Its juz H A M B U R G E R. And it looks so flat, looks alike but juz tat it doesnt have the slice of cheese. Well, to me its ok lar, Im nt a cheese lover anyway.

Ah beng MIA from nite MSN for 3 nites? Well, 2nite finally appeared but we some sort had arguements. Not really argue lar. But obviously is different mindset, different thinking. Haiz~ From work argue till certs, from certs argue to hair tails? What man. Duhz. In bad mood better dont tok too much better lor. Sigh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home