Saturday, May 31, 2008

29/05/2008 - Thursday

After work meet Darling went Jurong Point's Swensen. Thanks Ting for forward tat icecream 1 for 1 coupon! Keke! Although Im not icecream lover , but Im an aunty who loves promotions. Hahaha~

Me too hungry or wat, ate finished our main course chicken bake rice + calamari rings den I realized forgot to take pic! =.=



When my Frost Chocolate Malt came I faster took it before forget again lor. Damn chocolate-ish lor! Cmi leh~ I eat till so sehz lor (@_@)



The black-hearted cherry! Dont know why I really cannot take cherry. It tastes so bitter lor! So bitter till I doesnt dare to eat a mouth of it (x_x)



Darling's celeb. Brownie looks abit blur rite? Paiseh, I was too anxious to save my icecream. =X The whipped cream sux & both of us dig out n put on tissue. Starting I tot shldnt put on tissue coz I scare it melts & mess up the whole table. Den I realized it's whipped cream not icecream! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ (-____-)

Darling bought a hp chain thingy from a temple for me. LOL~ Darling recently berry enthu in praying lor! Wahahaha~ Last yr went operation, this yr neck got lump, no wonder Darling buy tat 4 me. LOL. Xie xie Darling. Love u wor! Wakakaka~

Ytd went for facial den saw a pushcart selling thingys & bought a Yoyo & Cici mirror for Darling, although I feel tat she wont use it but dont know why I still bought it for her. LOL~

Wanna took pic of tat hp chain de, but it drops lor. Hmmm~ Think it doesnt want me to take it leh =.=


Oh yah. Lunch time Ting drove Wendy & I to Vivo, coz Sharon last minute noe tat Jeslim push forward her last day to tml & she super no mood go out le. Lunch @ Food Republic again, but is with Sysquest's Choy & Billy + Pauline.

Chong Pang Nasi Lemak again! Coz duno wat to eat there liao lor. Wanna try the Laksa but $7 lor! And dont know my throat recover till tat stage to take the risk anot =(

$5.13 they round up to $5.15 lor! WHAT?!?!?!?!


But other shop they round down lor. $8.33 round to $8.30 leh =/



30/05/2008 - Friday



Farewell lunch for Jeslim @ Liang Kee Teochew Restaurant (Robertson Quay)

Around 4.30pm Jeslim went 1 round to say a few farewell words. Haiz~ I hate this kind of feeling man. And its my turn next Friday lor. Cham~ (>_<)

About time to go home, something happened. I was keeping something for sista den accidentally hit tio his leg, I turned around & apologised to him & saw tat he dropped the approval chop on his pants, red red 1 patch lor =.= He seems damn pissed off. Damn seriously look. Face so black like dark chocolate. I tot was coz of me hit tio his leg den caused him to drop tat chop. I keep apologising to him but he totally ignored me. I stood behind him & my eyes went wet lor. Shit.

Walked off to copier room took printings den went back tok to him, ask him why he flare at me. He seriously ans me he din, but he did lor! Even Ting oso say he's fierce! Argh~ Dont know him lar, quickly packed my stuffs n chiong toilet.

Came back without a word I took my bag & walked to Sharon's desk. Tink he wanna talk to me or wat, but I juz purposely walked away. ROAR! Din bother to say bye to him. He din switch off pc lor, printer oso forgot to switch off, his notes was on in tray oso din keep lor. =/


Damn emo lor. Went to Jurong Point bought my hair conditional den went to Mac. Coz Ting told me they got new stuff so went to buy home n try lor. The onions rings sux leh. Burger King still the best! =)


Kung Fu Panda promotion Nuggets.


Hmmmm~ Looks abit different but inside is different. It's HOOOOOT de lor! (>_<) Sad lor. They din provide sweet chili le. So nice they why wanna stop it? Sianz! Also redeem away my points for a hamburger. But I was too full to eat, end up at night dont who help me eat away le. LOL~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home