Saturday, June 7, 2008

The last few moments~

06/06/2008 - Friday

Actually my last day shld be on 23/05/08, but I extended 2 weeks as per Sharon's request. Hahaha~ Reasons for extending tink I mentioned before le?? In short was to teach sista & also for that period I got nth to do. LOL~ Since it's win win situation den extend lor. Although alot ppl say Im silly lar, alady resign liao why still bother to extend. Well, Im like tat de, I couldnt bear to do bad to others? LOL!

Stayed for 2 weeks I've learnt some lessons, but not so good 1 lor. Seen the true colors of some humans. Haiz~ Kinda sad to know they're such person lor.

A & Bread shoutings over work. Haiz~ So far I hot over work so many times didnt shout like wat they did. The most juz ROOOOOOOOOOAR at Prawn nia. Bread I never roar her b4 leh =/ But rem got once she asked me I buay song izit, if yes muz say out, juz like wat she n her hubby did =.=

Documentation's E, same last day as me, but she din give us the fruits tart coz tat time her bro passed away we din give her "bai jin" =.=

Documentation this week came a new girl, dont even noe her name coz they din intro. So when giving out Old Chang Kee curry puff I din give her. When walked passed her I alady saw her lookin at me, somemore I still stood behind chit chat with Janice awhile. When I came back from toilet she diao me lor. Fierce diao leh! Worked so long here 1st time kana diao. =(

Alot ppl was quite shocked why suddenly so many ppl left, ask me why. Hmmmm~ I juz luff luff bring it over lor. LOL~ Ronald even gave me his name card. So funny lor. Im juz a small fly in the company lor. LOL!

Alright... Time for fotos! Wanna thanks sista for being the camera man! (^-^) Nice job done! Kekeke~



Ting - Me - Tramy



Siao Siao & Sian Sian... Gonna miss u... sob sob~ T.T



The Ts~ Tramy & Tooter =p



Bo & Me



Xiao Yun & Me



The sistas~



Sista seems like dont like me... GAPS! =S



OTM & Me... He's tallllllllll de lor... Zz~



The young ones! Keke~



Those AR chiongsters. LOL?



The lamers, crappers... Wakakakaka~



Our lao da... Sharon!

One was missing... Wendy lor. She took leave on my last day! Argh~ Haiz~ Nvm lar. Hmmm~ Sharon was on half day leave, her daughter was sick. Haiz~



Near 5.30pm, I gave out farewell presents & letters... Emo Ting Ting sob sob sia! (>_<) Bad me faster took a pic & run off le. Coz see her cry I will wanna cry de... Haiz~

JNC's Sabrina & Me... With Jason Lim far far far behind there lor... Sad lar... Tru Sabrina's frenster saw tat he's attached de lor... ~>.<~ Now it's time to show u those farewell presents which I've recd & given:-

Sharon gave de. Hur hur. She even put the receipts in the plastic bag lor. I see liao tio shocked. Got 1 receipt wrote $80+ & the other receipt is engraving $6+ Quite easy to guess wat's inside liao lor. LOL!



My guess was correct! But din noe pen also got Pierre Cardin's brand lor =.=



A silver fountain pen? Erm. It's not those water ink type. Its those ballpoint type. So does it oso call fountain pen? If so, why it's called fountain pen? It doesnt flow like a fountain ah. Oh no. Tink I've tink too much le! Wahahahaha~



Berry hard to take it clearly lar. But got my name engraved on it. But my correct spelling shld be Huiling not HuiLing. *bleahz* But nevermind lar. It's juz a name. But last time I berry niao abt it. Hohoho~



$$$$$$$$$ Tangs vouchers from 7 colleagues. Ting, Wendy, Tsair Ming, Brenda, Jason, Tramy n Xiao Yun.



Xiao Yun gave me a big bottle of chocolate sweets! Nice nice! I've finished the whole bottle within 1 day lor! Keke~



Actually my 1st intention is to give every1 a Carebear de. It has the meaning of take care lar. LOL~ But end up only gave Sharon & Wendy.



Eeyore for Ting as per her request. LOL~



Another request was from Tramy, CJ7. Coz I told them my planning & they said they prefer other stuffs. LOL~ Abit kuku right? But nvm lar. Most impt is they like can le =)



Bought a stationery holder & a smiley for sista. Hmmm~ Initially really quite headache duno wat to buy for him lor. Coz long ago I've alady bought gifts for all except him nia. LOL~ Anything will do lor. Guys are ma fan de. LOL~

Actually there shld be a farewell dinner de, but seems like alot ppl not available. Sharon's daughter sick, Wendy on leave (although she say will be there for dinner), sista meeting his frenz coz gonna NS le. Haiz~ End up dinner was cancelled, or shld I say postpone? Hmmmm~


Ended up went Seoul Gardening with Ting & Pauline @ Bugis. My 3rd time in life eating Seoul Garden. LOL! Still remember the 1st time is eat with Youxiang, Deon & forgotten still got who. Coz was Youxiang called me when Im still in bed. And Deon helped me cooked & peel prawn for me to eat! *muackz* =D


Me love satays! But definitely not for Seoul Garden's! Not nice lor. BOO~!!


Im not a icecream lover but I tink I can scope it well! xP

Next will be some random pics taken on my last day:-


Was moving stacks & stacks of documents from cupboard to another cupboard. With help from sista, but I still injured my finger. BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD! (@_@) Thanks sista paste plaster for me, although it keep peeling off. My finger too thin le lar. LOL!


Cute hor! I drew it with liquid paper de ok. Previous day I was angry over sista & I removed all the faces. But 2day good mood & drew it back. LOL~ Im juz tat emo! ROOOOOOOOAR~!!

Some more random pics taken days ago? LOL~


Was secretly snapped on 30/05/08. Those nu ren keep makin fun of us de lor. LOL~ Nvm, we're sistas!


I tink this smiley looks cuter in tis pose! LOL~


04/06/08 - Tried the LJS new meal. Honestly, the small drumstick sux! KFC's pok pok gey still the best! =) Wun eat this LJS meal again le. Not worth! =S


Last few days we were doing packing. Still rem last yr I dumb dumb draw a big line on my leg with marker! This year my palm kana "chop" tio marker's ink =.=


Dont know why I oways got blue black here n there de lor. But this is a big patch de lor! Does it looks like a heart shape? LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home