Thursday, May 22, 2008

Alright. 2day damn emo day! Ups & downs! Duhz~ almost cmi lor! (x_x)

As usual, whole day busy teaching Ah beng things. His things later den talk, if not Ting & Tramy anyhow tink! LOL!

Morning woke up & my throat was burning pain! Feel like a cut in my throat lor. The pain berry hard to bear. I tried my best not to talk. But in office I talked to Tramy, my voice changed! She also heard tat & asked what happened to my throat. Haiz~ Muz be ytd morning I ate that whole bar of chocolate! Sianz~

Morning I did take out my lozenges put on bed, but I juz forgot to put it into my handbag! ARGH!!!! =/

In office I knew I gotta teach non-stop, so I tried my best not to speak a word in morning. Hard lor. Almost impossible, so I decided to drink damn lots of water. End up I keep running toilet for the whole day lor. Haiz~

Lunch time Sharon drove us to a Coffee Bean outlet, hmmmm, I duno the name of the building lar, but its somewhere near Lau Pa Sat. Coz... Eddie was transfered to tat outlet lor. Simple right. LOL!



Alright. Sharon has called Eddie to help us reserve seats. LOL~ Sharon even asked wat drinks we wan in office b4 coming out. Tat's hw sweet she is. =) But hor, I duno why lar, Wendy complained tat Sharon din ask her wat drinks she wans. Hmmm~ =.=



New dish~ Chicken Lasagna Special $9.50?! Gosh~ din noe so expensive until I juz check online lor. Tink I juz ate $5 of it. Lugi hur! LOL! Ah beng, dont luff. Im not AUNTY! (>.<) But due to me morning din eat anything, now eat such a sour dish, tink my gastric juice all came out. I even almost vomit out. It was till my throat le. Eeeeeeeeeeeek! *fainted*


Alright. This pic is incomplete coz Ting not inside! But why I still show tis pic is coz hor... If u click to enlarge, u can see Sharon seems like frowning! So cute! Hahahahahaha~ *oops*

Eddie super busy with his work so couldnt even tok a few words with him, not even take a pic with him. Haiz~



Tata~ Everybody fall in & smile! XD Alright, I look damn ugly, damn aunty. Fine =(


Time for couples pics! Muhahahaha~ Mi Mi eyes VS Goldfish eyes! Wakakakaka~ xP



Weird position lor. Bo bian. The other shot was badly taken. Got drinks covering us =.= Sad lor, I now abit regret buy wide lens, every shot seems too spacious. Sigh~



We are RESERVED! Im reserved for.......... Muhahahaha~



Xiao Yun & Me. Changed a background as per Tramy's request. LOL~ Im juz too lazy to move arnd!



Alright. Sharon was chasing us to leave, lunch hour over! But my poor photographer still haven take pic with me!! Kan jiong me juz anyhow take myself. End up so sucks! LOL. I cant sit on the right n use left hand to take lar, I no skill! Duhz =.=


Really cmi lar. Asked Xiao Yun quickly help us anyhow snap. Haha.



This toopig carpark machine thingy damn irritating! We're rushing for time yet watever dollar notes we put it juz dun wan to eat it! ARGH!!!!



Came back office, hands itchy. Opened up the 1st farewell present recd from Jeslim. Well, it seems like xmas present to me. In morning, I asked Jason where's my present & he told me to wait & wait & wait & wait for xmas! Wah lau. His dream came true? =S

Say till dream, last nite I had a nitemare abt Ah beng lor! Dreamt tat he act smart go & key PHP GJ entry before I teach him! Den ofcoz I roared at him in the dream. Well, I told him tat & he told me he also had a nitemare of me. Say wat he dreamt tat he use my printer den he roar at me? U tink I believe his story? Dont bullshit lar. Where got such coincident thingy?! *HUMP*

Whole afternoon teach Ah beng till cmi. He was playing with his pen den suddenly he jumped! What happened?! Well, toopig him pok himself with tat pen! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ Me luffed till berry jialat, luff n luff cant stop, almost fainted. LOL! He asked me to take deep breathe. Duhz~ Im tat crazy de. Not funny but sometimes I can luff till gonna faint like tat =.=

Near 5.30pm I teach till wanna ROAR liao. My bad temper coming out, my voice turned to faster n lower tone mode. Alright, coz this Ah beng pissed me off. He qn abt the way I teach him. I got no actually billing to let him do, its berry hard to teach billing lor. Haiz. Suan le. Tink show him sample can le. Care so much for wat?! =S

In office toilet, Sharon asked me wanna extend again anot. Although last time I've rejected the offer lor. Hmmm~ Seems like she really wish me to extend badly. She told me to sms her at night coz she 2day half day go her daughter's sch. Haiz~

At nite she sms me 1st & asked for my decision. I agree to extend for 1 week 1st lar, although Sharon hoping me extend 2 weeks. I told her after 1st week see how lor. Coz scarly within 1 week tat Ah beng so smart till can absorb all den Im no longer needed mah =.=

Dont know my this decision is correct anot lar. Dont know will I be extra or wat. Reasons for extend in the end...

1stly, learnt tat someone did something quite bad to the company. Shall nt say hw bad lar. Hmmmm~ I juz feel tat she shldnt lar. Resigned liao den leave happily mah. Why muz take revenge or wat to make others suffer? Not juz the only 1 suffering, the other innocent parties are suffering too! So, I dont wish tat to happen. I dont wanna see my colleagues to suffer when I throw everything down teaching halfway. If possible I will try to teach finish everything lar.

2ndly is bcoz, if Im the new staff, I will wish tat previous staff can teach me finish before she leaves lor. At least the rest of the route wont be so hard. If teach half way n left, feel like a child kana abandoned lor =.=

3rdly is bcoz I still got abit of time lar. My Redang trip shld be in mid or end of June.

----------

Forgot to blog last bo liao pic...


Tramy's OKI printer spoilt den the person came down n open up n service. Woo~ Work here so long 1st time see the veins bones n blood of the printer. Hahaha~ =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home