Sunday, May 18, 2008

Seems like Im slacking hur! So donkey long din update le. Tat's bad man! =.=

06/05/2008 - Tuesday


Super nice color lor. See it in yr own eyes more nicer! LOL. My hse here quite good view hor. But only applies during evening =.=


Went to Tiong Bahru's More Than Words after work to buy this CJ7 as per request from Tramy. LOL~ Coz I told them wat I wanna buy for them as "departure gift" but she choosen CJ7 herself. Hmmmm~



09/05/2008 - Friday


Wendy, Ting & me went Tiong Bahru for lunch. FISH Zinger? o.O!



Its looks like this. Alright, its sux. Pork pork gey flavor taste the best! =/


Oh yah. This is the stupig money sucker dental fee! Cant see the wordings please click on the pic for a clearer look. Haiz~



13/05/2008 - Tuesday


Well well well... See the lame mistake I've made? "Kindly check n credit" Hur hur. Im so toopig went to put "n" LOL!!! =X



Duno why kuku me press till this "StickyKeys" pop up! Duhz~ I really duno wats tat & hw to get rid of it?! Can some PC expert explain to me? Thankies! =/


Lunch time Sharon drove us to Tiong Bahru. Keke~ Ting Ting said Ponsak was shooting some tv stuff, so Tramy & I went to kpo kpo abit. Kekekekeke~ Think he looks better in the box of tv ba. *oops* =X


Paiseh, pic abit dark, but tink still can see that 0.01 rite? Alright, tat's my hse fone bill for the month. LOL! Got once is 0.00 they also bill us lor! Duhz~



15/05/2008 - Thursday

2day is Shufang's 23rd Bday! *muackiz* XD


Lunch time went Permai with Tramy. Actually wanna buy Prawn mee pok de. But tat aunty so attitude lor. Got ppl came after me juz shout order & she took it, I did the same but she asked me to wait! Well, I waited & she asked me wat I wanna to order, I told her "I dun wan liao" & walked off! Muhahahahaha~ =p End up I bought the new stall Fish n Chip~ Chip Chip not Cheap Cheap! $5.50 lor. Hmmmm~


Duhz~ Look at my 4 fingers 1 thumb! Ting Ting got this thumb/fingers prints analysis from Jing Loon's colleague. =/



17/05/2008 - Saturday

Morning went back office although it's not my shift. Coz I gotta transfer my personal stuff from the pc back home. And also damn alot of notes to shred! Sianz!

Reached office arnd 10am. Wah seh. Ah beng wore a green polo t! Tot his wardrobe only got black grey n white tops. LOL! =X

Weird. Joanne Lee went back office oso. More weird was she's teaching her fren her work?! Tot her fren no longer working temp staff? Why still came back purposely to teach her stuffs? Dun tell me she wanna work perm staff here? Wah lau. Chim sia. =S

Alright. Practically whole day in office I taught tat Ah beng how to tally his SB. Haiz~ Did manage to shred 1 stack of GJ samples with Ah beng's help to remove those staple bullets. Thanks hur. Was quite touched he offered to help. Muz be he felt guilty I went back but I spent most of the time teachin him ba. Hmmm~ But after tat whole shreddin machine fulled liao. Sianz diao lor =.=

Left office arnd 1.20pm, reached home duno shld do wat, coz meeting Shufang 4.15pm at Jurong East MRT to go celebrate her bday with the rest. I ended up sleeping on the sofa! Slept till damn song till 4pm den woke up! Fainted. Hot weather makes me slp & slp! Argh~


4朵金花? LOL! Celebrating Belated Bday for our bday ger Shufang @ Takashimaya's Coca Steamboat. Keke. Food so so lar. Hmmmm~


Hur hur. Bday ger acting horro movie?! =X


The gang of the nite! Muhahahaha~ Poor wide lens Lumix made us being so small! =S


Another shot from Shufang's Canon digicam. Hmmm~ Big color diff! =(

After makan, we went Acid Bar. Hmmm~ Drinking, doesnt suit me lar, coz Im guai kia ok! Boo! Hahaha~ If go chiong, I cfm rejected! =.=


Alright. They said I look nice in this shot. Well, din see my face clearly is a good thing. LOL! But my teeth sux lar! Sigh~ T.T


啤酒妹s?! LOL! *bleahz* Well, tink I look damn old. As what Ah beng called me, aunty! Sob sob~



Shuling & Huiling. The Lings! Muhahahaha~ My tat fringy so extra! ROAR!


OMG~ Transformed into lobster le! (>_<)


The white lobsters & the only red lobster. Im rare ok! LOL~ Tink I really cant touch alcohol drinks lar. Jialat. Went toilet & puke lor. Sianz~ =(


Coz Shuxian wrote dedications up to the live band, den our bday ger was kana picked to go up perform a dance! Hahaha~ Then Shuling's fren, hmmm, forgot his name, went up with her. LOL!


OMG~ Wat a pose! LOL!

5 Comments:

At May 19, 2008 at 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

stickykeys is turned on when u press "SHIFT" 5 times!


- secret admirer >.<

 
At May 20, 2008 at 7:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx~ thx "secret admirer" for explaination... but hor, how to turn it off? =.=

 
At May 21, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

press SHIFT 5 more times lor... =.="

 
At May 22, 2008 at 9:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.o really?! LOL!! I shall go try when Im free... Muhahahaha~

 
At May 24, 2008 at 4:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it really works! hahahahaha~ really thx hur! hmmmm~ may i noe who u r? *curious* XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home