Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hamster Day~



What is this man?! O.o



Peek-a-boo!



Pop its head up abit...



Tata~!!



Oh no~!! I'm caught in the camera! >.<

Faster run~!!



Hide!



Let me sniff whether I'm safe...



Took a peek!



I'm being spotted again!



Trying hard to escape~!!



Too tired... Better take a nap... LOL~ XD

LOL~ The story I cooked up nice mah? =p This not my hamster lar. After work went to Deon's house to see her sister's friend's hamster which will be staying in their home for 1 month. O.o

Before going her house, I went to change my specs coz the stand is breaking any moment! Argh~ Coz the previous night I accidentally hit my specs gently then it ended up in that shape which I couldnt stand it. Really affect my vision so I got no choice but to go down seek help.

I changed for free but Deon she that time changed for $40 & have to wait for a week! *diaoz* Then she came down & complained why like that lor. It's so ridiculous lehz. Wonder which dumb collected the fee from her. =S They said need to check & will call her back next day. But they didnt & Deon called back & they said they cant refund her the $40 in cash, must buy something using that lor. =.= Better than nothing lar. *haiz*

Pack LJS to her house for dinner. We ordered coslaw, Deon repeated 2 times but yet in the end we dont have lor. We were thinking why 2 sets Combo 1 just $8.05?! We thought she collected lesser money from us, yet now I calculate she collected more! Coz 1 set is just $3.90!! Argh~

And ya... More Than Words staffs... Super dont like the attitude! So yaya papaya~!! Argh! =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home