Tuesday, November 20, 2007

18/11/2007 to 20/11/2007

18/11/2007 - Sunday

Meet Papaya went Jurong Point. 2 missions. 1st is meet Jing Loon he answered my policy questions from 7.05pm till 8.05pm. 2nd mission, treat me fish & co for my bday! Keke~ Thanks le eh. His bday I also didnt treat him eat. *oops* Din know platter for 2 so expensive. I really dont know. =(



19/11/2007 - Monday



After work meet Darling went Tiong Bahru. We went to Griller for our dinner. My crave for icecream waffle for berry long le lor. Although sat juz ate but I missed this restaurant de. Keke~



20/11/2007 - Tuesday

Din see gong gong I sad. My plan couldnt carry out. *haiz* And that Jackie also didnt wish me happy bday. *sigh~* =(



Reached office saw this on my desk. O.o Quite expected lar. Coz I told Wendy before I dont like flower I rather have chocolate. =.=



Tata~ The bday ger! XD



If I'm not wrong this meal is from Ting Ting, Wendy, Xiao Yun & Tramy =X



The only present which is wrapped.



A mug from JNC's Violet & Judy.



After lunch we had a fun time taking pic~ *YEAH* Where did Sharon run to again? =.=



Tramy, Jocelyn, Me, Wendy, Xiao Yun & Sharon - PEL girls rocks~!! XD



2 ang baos~ =p



2 ang baos + a "dark pink" Ting Ting insisted her top is dark pink! =/



The redish among blackies cum greyish~ Haha



Tata~ Our buddy, Ken from JNC! =)



After work went to sign my policy with Jing Loon. After that took train to Jurong Point & bought a cake home for myself. Haha~ Kuku right? This trend started by my 2nd bro lor. LOL



Blur blur de. Both brother lousy using camera lehz. =.=



HUGE strawberry! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home