Sunday, November 18, 2007

17/11/2007 & 18/11/2007 Bdays Celebrations~ XD

16/11/2007 - Friday



Joleen's 20th bday in office~!!



Make a fish~ Make a wish~ =X



O.o



o.O



QQ PENGUIN~!! XD

Darling & I went to Westmall for dinner & she bought this QQ Penguin for my 22nd bday present! Kekeke~ She know me best. Know I like it so muchie! =) Darling xie xie ni! *muackz*

Ke lian de Darling. Coz I choose & choose for more than half an hour there. Even the shop keeper also buay song liao lor. (>_<)



17/11/2007 - Saturday



My 1st day of bday celebration~!! 1st stop @ Clementi's Klunch! The chicky not nice de. =(



Let's take some photos! =D



*muack muack* Deon's Dan Dan so fortunate! Wakakaka~



Cherry masterpiece! Hahaha~



Here come Darling~ Who slept at 4am last night. =.=



Hmmmm~ What song shld I sing ne? Darling saw got Jielun new album songs! OH YEAH~!! Got my "Niu Zai Hen Man" & "Cai Hong" *woot* They berry impressed of my niu zai & Deon said I sing cai hong got feel lehz! The best song I've sang! Lalala~



While they're singing, I took pic with Dan Dan. Keke~



=X I know this pic berry kuku. But I like lehz. Do we have similar face? LOL~



*BANG* =X



HEEEEEEEELP~!! Don't squeeze me~ (>_<)



My eyes damn scary eh! =.=



Darling... What's that expression mah. (._.")



Lalala~ Here we sing~ My hair color is natural color ok! I never dye hair before de ok! =.=



Zhu zhu, Dan Dan, Dumb Dumb. =X



OMG~! What are they doing!! My face damn kuku lor! WAKAKAKAKA~



Have a serious take lar. =)

After k finished we took bus to Bukit Timah there & pa pool! *woot* Long time no play le. Keke~ My 1st time guiding Deon play pool leh. Coz everytime I go play sure got people guide me de. Keke~ Not bad lar. My normal standard was there. =X

After finished 2 hrs we chiong to Tiong Bahru Plaza. Coz I got an appointment with the optician, Mr Tang there 6pm. =.=

I couldnt take out my right lens after 2 tries. He helped me took out lor. He say my taking method abit wrong lar. Shld take at 5 & 7 o'clock instead of 3 & 9 o'clock. (>_<) He gave me another pair of lens. Different material, which turn out ok for me lehz! YES! After so much visit finally I've found the suitable pair! *haiz* Went up to Sakae & settle our dinner...



After dinner took cab to Darling's office. Coz she forgot to take document lor. Stm!



Went up took the doc & went down. Darling forgot to take envelop so we went up again. Deon & I waited in the lift. Poor Deon press the door open. Haha~



Me happily taking pic with the Exotica. But Darling she that time she drink isnt this color & definately not this taste. =(



Before we head to Vivocity, we took a group foto @ busstop. Hee. I got big head. Big WHITE head! =.=

Went to walk giant & the gift shop. I bought 3 Ding & Ling cards end up I got 1 extra copy! (>_<) Also bought a black HP pouch, sad leh, the zip not so good & got sharp edges. =( Went to Bakerzin~ My 1st time there! Like their renovation. =)



Sour sour mangoooooo cake. =.=



Sour sour strawberry cheese icecream waffle~ =D



And my sour sour lemon thingy =/



Last but not least... Sour sour lemon soda!

Did you notice something? All those things I ordered are SOUR! (>_<)



The expensive like hell xmas tree from Swarovski.



Harbour front cheap cheap xmas tree =/



A unexpected gift from Deon. 你有心了 =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home