Thursday, November 22, 2007

Woohoo~!! XD

Lalala~ Today chat alot with Gong Gong (Eric Ho) =X Here comes the story:-

As usual I saw him passed the MRT gate in front of me. I followed behind as fast as my legs could carry me. But he's tall so can walk super fast! Ofcoz I didnt manage to catch up with him lar. =.=

He stood behind the busstop while I went under the busstop lor. Bus 124 came. Hohoho~!! =p

I purposely stood at the empty place there. He joined me! O.O He smiled at me! I said "hello" to him but he din hear. I feel so kuku! Argh~

Was struggling shld I talk to him anot?? Im so afraid to get cold shoulder again. =( When bus came to a stop at traffic light, I started the conversation. =.= Always I start de lor. *boo~*

I lean forward abit, looked at him & asked "u 8.30am start work or 9am?" He didn't respond. =.=

He listening to mp3 always cant hear de lehz! Argh~ I feel so kuku lor! Juz now say hello he din respond now he also din respond! (>_<) So I poked him on his arm. *oops* =X

He plugged down the left side & looked at me. LOL~ So I asked again. He said he's 9am start work & asked about me. I said 8.30am lor. Then he looked at his watch & said I'm late le. =.=

Paused for awhile & he asked me I'm on level 3 hor? Yaya. I'm from Pacific Eagle Lines, but that's only accounts dept nia. Then I asked him which dept, he said booking lor. I said, not consider Operation hor? Customer service har? He said yaya & asked me why leh?

Then I went on to explain about Pauline worked there before. But he don't know her. LOL~ He said his dept all guys then I said my company that dept all girls! Hahaha~

Asked him MKS & A&T related right? Then asked him he know Jackie? He really know him leh. (>_<) Then he asked me I know him ah? Ofcoz I know him lar. If not how come I asked him he know him anot. LOL! Gong gong really gong lehz. *bleahz =p Then I said I know him ah, yesterday his bday ah. LOL~ Then he asked me I got wish him ah? I say ya, I even scolded him coz my bday is 1 day before his yet he din wish me. Then gong gong went silent. =.=

He asked me worked how long. He juz started working not long. Hmmm~ He asked my name! Lalala~ I said out my name but he kok ears cant hear & said my name wrongly so 3 times! I bth him & I spelled out "H U I L I N G" =.= Then I asked his, Eric. What's your surname? Ho. LOL~ Heng not zhou! =P

I asked him how old. 1st time he say berry young lor. Wah liew. He's trying to be funny is it? =.= Then I guessed myself lor but he keep quiet & just laugh! Aaaaaaa~ Then I asked him again, he said it's secret! I said "why u guy also dont want say age de" =S Funny leh.

He took down both side of ear piece liao yet me only need to take down 1 side. Keke~ He kok ears sia. =X Before alighting he looked at me & said "要开始做工了" Eh?! He repeated again & I saw him he touch his heart. EH!? (._.") I don't what to say & juz smiled. =.= Gong gong is gong gong lor. His words also sound so gong! *oops* =X

He asked me “你哪里好做吗?" Eh... I said ok lar juz everyday OT lor. Then coz pathway too narrow then we walked single line liao. Was wondering will he catch up & walk beside me?

After turning into double line he did catch up. Keke~ But my brain couldnt think what to chat le. Aaaaa~ Was so happy he continued talking to me without me opening my mouth again. =X

He asked me about where I stay again which I've told him last time. I said Shuqun primary there near Lakeside. He said he dont know there. Then I said Blk 500+ there he also dont know! =.= Then I went on to ask him he stayed BoonLay where? He said near the stadium there. Hmmm~ Like that need go to interchange take bus lor. He say ya lor, take bus then take train & take bus. Then I said like that berry ma fan hor? He said here no straight bus right? He berry kns leh. Keep fire me back! (>_<)

He mentioned that he know Zabrina from my company. Keke~ Then I told him I always kana scolding from her whenever I asked her to help me amend manifest, she will always ask me wait & wait & wait. Haha~ Then he say her voice not fierce leh. =.= Then I asked him he only know her ah? He said coz he always call her for booking mah. Hmmm~

He super jay-walk. I berry scare! Then think he sense that & walked towards to zebra-crossing. =)

When walking towards lobby I asked him he always so early come work ah? He say not early then late meh? Aaaaaaaaaaaaa~ He berry kns lehz! (>_<) Then I went on to say coz Jackie he always super early too. Then he diam diam again. =.= He don't like me mention Jackie is it? =/

When waiting for lift we diam diam. He saw a lady & exchange glance berry fast. Dont think I didnt notice that okie! I asked him 1 last time, “你到底几岁嘛” Surprisingly he replied me "23" O.o!

Lift came le & we went in, ofcoz I stood beside him lar. Keke~ =p Then I confirmed with him he's born in the year of rat. Keke~ He asked me leh? I said "the year of cow" he kok ear & har again. =.= I said "22" Reached 3rd floor liao. I said bye bye to him & he said bye to me. Lalala~ Toopig guy in front blocked my way & I looked so dumb lor! Aaaaaaaaa~ (>_<) nevermind lar. He gong gong I dumb dumb lor. =p

Last Thursday was my 1st time talking to him, he's wearing blue shirt. Today also Thursday & he's also wear that same blue shirt! LOL~

Oh yah. 21/11/2007 Jackie's bday mah. That time I've told him my bday is juz 1 day before his. Thought he will wish me happy bday but he didnt. So on his bday 10.30am I sms "scold" him that he mei liang xin but I got liang xin I will still wish him de. Keke~

He 11pm online liao but didnt talk to me as usual. Then 11.30am he called me lor! OMG~ I was stunned! Dont know shld answer anot. Asked Sharon & she told me to answer lor. Keke~ So long didnt talk to guys on phone. Scare sia. (>_<)

He talked berry softly I couldnt hear clearly. =.= He asked me what I've smsed him juz now. Then I asked him he dont know ytd my bday meh? He said nobody tell him so he dont know. =.= He forgotten I've told him b4. Then he wished me happy belated bday but I suan him not sincere. =X Asked him at home ah? He say no lar at work. Thursday & Friday then take leave. =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home