Sunday, November 25, 2007

Celebration for November Babies~

Novemeber really alot ppl bday sia! Joleen, Jeslim, Jackie, Xiao Yun, Shuxiang, Shuling, Gilbert, Rina & Me. Alot right? LOL~

23/11/2007 - Friday

Office got 2 flowers wor! 1 is Jeslim (24/11) & 2nd is we bought for Xiao Yun (25/11). =D



Lunch we went Tiong Bahru, Xiao Yun was with us so we gotta plan who shld go with her & who shld go buy flower & how we gonna spilt up so she wont see the flower. Keke~ I was the mastermind who keeping Xiao Yun with me. *oops* =p Ofcoz our plan turn out well lar! Got me part of organizing mah. Keke~ =X


Nice hor? Tiong Bahru's that florist's flowers all wrapping super nice de lor. Keke~ =)


Bday girl with her flowers & gift. Keke~


Had a group foto! Sharon asked Prawn to take for us lehz! LOL~


Had a group foto with Jeslim too~ =)

After work we went to China Square's Bie Fu for dinner. Hmmm~ Pauline & Jing Loon joined us too. Me personally dont like eat bie fu lar. Pork, Seafood & the big big vege practically I dont eat. =.= Me only can pick a little noodles here & there. Heng got makis. If not I sure go hungry le. =/ 10 person eat $215!



Saw my hubby on the way to clarke quay. XD Meihui & Violet's guy fren also joined us for drinking.

So long din touch alcoholic drink le. =.= They all drink beer sia. Eh~ carlsberg is beer right? =.= I dont like beer. I prefer vodka those kind of alcoholic drink. I drink beer will keep burping & go toilet like dont know what. (>_<) Total bill $130! Broke for sure le! ($_$)


Jeslim & Violet having "jiao bei jiu" LOL~!!

Forbidden City belongs to Indochine eh~ Saw a yandao "waiter" there nia. Keke~ He's young de lor. Too bad too bad, my heart got gong gong liao. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home