Friday, November 30, 2007

Long time no see Gong Gong! ='(

This is a curse man. Whatever nonsense I said out from my mouth came true. Tuesday said this week dont see Gong Gong make him miss me, in the end really stopped seeing him since Wednesday! *boohoo* ='(

Today reached office I got so moody. When Ken he asked me how am I, my eyes turned watery & answered him not good. *haiz* 1st time my eyes turned watery coz of Gong Gong. Shit man. Think I've fallen for Gong Gong too deep le eh? Or is it coz yi ma coming so got too emotional? Got pissed off quite easily recently. =.=

My morning without Gong Gong is always so moody. Drag a long black face when I entered office, as what my colleagues described me. *haiz* My mood goes high & low when I see or didnt see Gong Gong! (>_<) I can't control my emotions. Coz my remote control is with Gong Gong le. *sigh~*

Today, I did a foolish thing again. Which is purposely waited for Gong Gong at busstop after work. Think this is the 3rd time I did this kind of toopig stuff le. *haiz* But today is the worst lar. Ting Ting, Xiao Yun & I came out office at 5.55pm. Ting Ting accompanied me waited till 6.15pm & went off to meet Pauline le. Me waited till 7pm then left. 1 hour of time just wasted. *haiz* Saw a guy looks abit like Gong Gong came out but turned back walked to office again. Cant confirm is it him. *sad* I wont do such foolish thing anymore le lar. Sounds so dumb. =(

Ting Ting at night sms me about Jackie & Gong Gong thingy. Eh~ Jackie thingy not that shocking lar. Shocking thing is that Pauline knows Gong Gong! What man~!! Gong Gong that time told me he doesn't know Pauline lor. My 1st instinct is Gong Gong lied to me! Why like that? Why he wanna lie to me? He's not such a person I know, although I just know him not long ago nia lar. =.= But in the end chat with Ting Ting then got what she means. I think too much le lar. Actually there's logic there but my mind just went the wrong path. LOL~ Feel so bad that I've mistaken Gong Gong. (>_<)

From what Ting Ting told me about how Pauline describe him, concluded that Gong Gong is really a berry shy guy. LOL! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home