Thursday, November 29, 2007

2 days din see Gong Gong =(

As what I've predicted, I really 2 days didnt see Gong Gong le. *haiz*

Ytd Bus143 is right infront of me yet I didnt board. Who knows that Eileen from CEL saw that, today she asked me why I didnt board the bus? She keep pressing me for reason. Asked me is it waiting for friend? If not why I purposely didnt board the bus? I really dont know how to answer her sia. I only told her ytd thingy I really couldnt remember le. =.=

Today also didnt see Gong Gong. *haiz* Wonder he's earlier or later than the normal time we meet. Hmmm~ But today I dont know why I still alighted at the 1st stop. =/

Guess what? I purposely dont want take same lift with Eileen mah. While waiting for 2nd lift I suddenly turn my head see lobby door there & I saw Jackie walking towards me. Heng he didnt come stand beside me lar. We just smiled at each other.

When in lift he stood right beside me. =.= He came in wanna press level 2 but realised that I've already pressed for him le. Keke~ See I so good right? Although he treat me like shit lor. =/

Hope tml can meet Gong Gong! This time I dont wanna wait for him to ask for my contact liao lar. I dont like this kind of feeling anymore! (>_<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home