Monday, December 31, 2007

Sunday - 30/12/2007

I did something which I last time did. Duhz~ What am I toking sia. LOL~ 不知死活的我... went to meet net fren, Snowman. (x_x)

He sot de lor. Keep wanting watch movie. 拿他没办法! *haiz* At 1st he keep wanna watch "I am legend" Then I told him that Darling said not nice lor. Watson & Ting Ting also say not that nice. He finally give in wor. Watch other show. In the end we watched Warlords. Boring~ =.=

Erm. Shall not post any comments about seeing him lar. Duhz~ I scare me this goldfish kana thrown into drainage sia. LOL~



Actually we meet at Plaza Singapura 3.45pm de. But hor I late as usual lar. *oops* Then Warlords left 1st 3 or 4 rows nia. Forget it man! I still wan my neck & eyes de lor. =.=

He wanna buy cap then went to look look awhile lor. Then we went over to The Cathay & buy tickets lor. Darling & aiai & fren @ there too! Wakakaka~

The Cathay nothing to walk de lor. Sianz diao. Then we walked back to PS! Duhz~ He go back that shop to see cap again lor. He hor. Also fussy de leh. *haiz* I got 对手了! LOL~ Heng I that day not emo lor. If not... Wahahahaha~ *oops* =X

Poor me stand there till leg berry tired ah. Then we went Mac & drink something lor. Ice latte. *duhz* toopig me at 1st didnt stir. Sometimes drink bitter sometimes drink berry sweet! Argh~ =.=

He hor alot 废话 to talk. *oops* Then Darling & frenz came to peek. LOL~ 吓死 snowman eh. Wahahaha~ =X

Think we left Mac around 6.35pm le lor. Went up see what to eat for dinner. End up go Ichiban sushi. Eh. Actually I ordered lobster salad, kani mayo & corn mayo. Dont know why I got 预感 that she took my order wrongly. I peek at the receipt & really she wrote sala! My kani mayo became egg mayo. *duhz* Snowman tell me asked that lady come back change order but dont want lar so ma fan lor. If my ex hor, think he will say "since u got eat egg mayo den eat lor" =.= I buay ta han this kind of things ok, it will juz pissed me off. =/

Ate the 1st sushi I alady bth liao. The rice is so sour! (>_<) I think my tummy got used to Sakae's sushi liao lor. =.= Ate finished 1st sushi I bth really feel like throwing up le. Somemore dont know why suddenly I feel berry cold. Wear jacket liao still abit cold. *duhz* Im juz that weak as what Youxiang always said. =(

This fussy Snowman also dont eat onions de wor. LOL~ No wonder he so toopig lar! *oops* =p

I left 2 sushi he ate them lor. *duhz* Make me think of my ex, he wont waste food de. =.=

Just now buy tix I die die push him $ & succeeded but this time I lost sia. =/ Faster chiong over to The Cathay lor. Abit drizzling? *sigh* Went in cinema alady 15mins late? Sharks lar. My 1st time late for movie! I never late for movie before lor. Then this late is late for so long. =.=

Quite boring show leh. Dont know why Watson likes sia. =/ I sit till bth, halfway went to toilet. Came back saw a guy, asked him the time. 8.35! Duhz~ still got 1 hr to go. LOL~

After movie walked back to PS. Coz that ma fan snowman say dont know the shop closed liao anot. In the end really closed liao lor. =.= Darling took bus from Far East came here share mac with me. Wahahaha~ =p

Darling says... Snowman so quiet. Duhz~ Ask me talk to him. Er... =.=

Darling bad lor. Took bus home, dont wanna pei me take train. In the end that Snowman can take bus dont take, pei me took train home lor.

Got a ma lu incident happened on the way home lor! Argh~ I walked that overhead bridge for so many donkey years, never got my heels stucked in the what before lor! Gosh~ I only can say Im damn suay lor. =.= my poor feet plucked till 抽筋 for that a few secs! Scared tio sia. (x_x)

Snowman send me to lift then he walked home. OMG~ Walked home!? *fainted* =.= 没良心的我... Think after 45mins then sms him asked whether he can find the way out anot. *oops!* =XxXx

At night... I 失眠! (x_x) .....................................~



Monday - 31/12/2007

Wah lao. Super long didnt 失眠 lor. Yesterday around 5am then sleep sia. Dont ask me why I cant sleep ok. Really dont wish to elaborate here. Coz got people reading! (>_<) Remember the last time I 失眠 was when I 告白失败! *haiz* =( 7.20am then dragged myself out of bed. Heng “慈僖太后” came in office late! Wakakaka~ 4 days cab to office liao. Sianz lor. Next year dont want take cab le lar! =.=



On train saw this funny thingy. That aunty stylo lor. LOL~ Bwg lor. I took this pic till berry 光明正大 even though got the red light effect thing which attracts alot attention, I still took it down. See that uncle staring at my direction? LOL!! =X



Ting Ting's new HP pouch! Berry cute sia~ Wahahaha~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home