Friday, December 14, 2007

Learning new stuffs? o.O



Hohoho~!! Today lunch we make our own sandwiches!! We wash & cut those veg, tomatoes, cucumbers, eggs, blar blar blar~ Me 1st time in life do such stuff leh. Even when at home econs in school, I dont remember I do such things leh. Coz my part is to wash while my Gan Jie, Yixin she cooks. Hahaha~ =X



Meet Darling @ Vivo City after work to shop presents for my colleagues. *duhz* Buying presents really can want my life sia! Dont know what to buy. Or see too much things cant decide what to buy. Buy liao also dont know that person will like it or not. Haiyoz~ Berry ma fan de lor. =.=



Super huge Xmas "tree" outside Vivo City level 3~ o.O It's HUGE. Really is HUGE! =.=

Wanna thanks Darling for walking around with me this fussy panda. *oops* =p

2 Comments:

At December 15, 2007 at 12:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

u're welcome, fussy panda. ^_^

 
At December 15, 2007 at 12:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank u non-fussy pig! =.=

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home