Thursday, December 20, 2007

Celebration for Xmas'07



Monday lunch went Vivo City / Harbour front. When shopping for Shufang, Shuling, Shufang & Xinyun's xmas present, kuku me stood behind Xiao Yun then she stepped on my left foot. I screamed out too loud, scared tio a salesman standing there. =.= Me skin is peeling off~ Eeeew!



At night can see the blue black coming out le. =(


The wound got worse when the same incident happened again during xmas party in office! Aaaaaaaaa~ *COL* ='(


18/12/2007 - Tramy gave us our xmas present le.


So as Xiao Yun.



Wendy's gift... =.=



The Olympics necklace from Sharon~ XD



Hello Kitty biscuits~ LOL!


Tata~ My fav present coz I chose it myself while Ting Ting pay it as my xmas present. =p


Gave Tramy a cushion too. Wakakaka~ Coz all have a cushion except her. I buy presents for them all got reason de wor! Lalala~ =)


Present for Wendy & Sharon each, shared by Ting, Tramy, Xiao Yun & I. Hohoho~ All those designs & wrapping is I do de wor! =p Sharon still praised me got creativity / you xin le? LOL~ =X But I dont really quite like it leh. Coz my initial idea isnt like this. All coz of the wrong type of cotton I bought. *haiz*


Tata~ This is for Ting. It's a multi-purpose holder cum photo frame. I bought it for her coz she put all her stationery in a container which shouldnt be a staionery holder? LOL~ The stickers & colors I paint de wor. But I dont like the outcome. Haiz~ Gotta brush up my skill le. =(



The over-budget gift I've bought. =.= All coz of the 3rd bear. =S Coz initially I wanna buy the bear & add something on but I couldnt find it so I've bought the other 2. Who knows I saw that bear when I went to CCK the 2nd time. Zzz~


This also for Xiao Yun de. The other 2 gers complained I unfair coz got the paper bag so cute they dont have! =X


Came back from lunch & bought some FRUITS from this vending machine! Woohoo! Vending maching selling fruits! Wahahaha~


The 52 presents for exchanging. Hate to be the person-in-charge! Argh~

Sharon, Wendy, Ting, Tramy & I went to Tiong Bahru NTUC bought 10 bottles of soft drinks, 6 packs of ice & took the order from Coffee Bean. In the end Coffee Bean crop up lor. Stood there & waited for like 15mins or so. =S



The lucky draw present... =.= CUPS!? Argh~


Sharon's lucky draw present. =.= She dont want. I take lor. =X

60 paper plates all used up. 50 cups left arnd 20. Delifrance food all eaten. Coffee bean's sandwiches left alot. The food dont suits my taste. My fav chocolate eclair I didnt even have a glance of it & gone le. All becoz of those CEL people who going off early! Party haven start & came to me say wanna draw 1st & go liao. KNS! Then all people came to me & draw lor. Idiots~ =S


The 2 organizer finally got their time to eat le. (x_x) All those goodies already gone into others' stomach le! They so hungry ghost! Some so greedy too so much yet left on their desk cant finish them! So angry lor. We organizer do all the shit, clean all the shit & gotta eat the left over shits! =S



The turkey we bought from NTUC needs to defrozen then heat up de lor! OMG~ In the end Mr Cheah & Jeslim took back the remainings. =.=



Rachel's son - Kai Kai! Smile till so cute right!



Ting, Kai Kai & Rachel



Emily & Tramy - Who got the NTUC vouchers.



Emily & Me



There our xmas tree. =.=

Before we left, they forced us to drink some red wine. OMG~ I really cannot take it man. I prefer my vodka~ *sob sob* I took around less than half a glass & I feel hot liao. Shit man. I cant take much alcohol. =(

Meet up with Shufang, Shuling, Shuxian & Xinyun @ Clarke quay's Brewerkz. Had a piece of pizza, 2 calamari & some fries. Worse part is the beer. Think coz of the red wine I've taken, mixed with the beer, my tummy couldnt take it. And I vomit in the toilet bowl. (-_-") So long never vomit le. Yucks!



Gosh~ My face so sehz!! =.=


The cakes for 3 November babies~


Shuling's present for us. Took SQ back from Aust de lehz. Wahaha~


Love the packet of sweets! So cute lor. Especially that watermelon shape de. =X


Saw my legs got rashes! Aaaaaaaa~ Think is due to the red wine + beer ba. *haiz* =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home