Wednesday, December 26, 2007



Cute hor? It's contact lens casing. LOL~

Recently Darling intro me an application on Facebook(fb) - Human Pets. Woo lala~ Got to know alot of frenz there. Yaya~ All guys. =.= All sort of guyz also have ah. Lame de. Boring de. Yandao? Eh... Not really lehz. =( Yandaoz wont find me de. *sob sob*

Added some of them in msn. Haiyoz~ 烦死人啊! =.= Better dont name down those who makes me 烦. =/ Still prefer those lame de. LOL~ Although they keep bully me! *haiz* (-_-")

Some I dont give face dont reply their msg. Some reply but dont wanna add in msn. 男人... *haiz*

Suddenly got a kuku feeling. I'm a dustbin which is attracting those cockroaches, ants & flies! *oops* =X

Bo liao entry. Sianz 1/2~ =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home