Wednesday, June 11, 2008

This is a damn weird world! =.=

------------------------------DELETED------------------------------

I need to explain abt this entry. Was posted with whole story, now I've deleted the front part. Well, will still touch on this issue in next blog entry. But no worry, no more names will be posted.

Couldnt get to sleep. Was not coz of I like tat guy or watever. Juz tat I dont understand, I cant understand, why on earth got such thing happening? Well, was enlighten by sista at 3.46am tat some ppl out there oso like tat. Well, seems like its really normal nowadays hur? In that case, why does ppl get married? If I have another boyfriend, I will slap him when he says he loves me forever! =S

Din noe tat some peeps over at WLNY does peek at my blog wor! Hmmm~ Dont know shld be happy or sad leh. Wondering those who read my tis entry how's their opinion sia. =/ Got 1 told me go tell his wife! Woohoo! Tats something which I will NEVER do! Think I will stop loggin to WLNY le ba. Haiz~ Bad experiences scare me off!

Really dont understand wat does love means! It's getting scarier den I've tot! I dont tink I will want it anymore. Lost trust in guys? Or rather lost trust in r/s? Or rather lost trust in others, as well as myself! Oh please. Stay away from me! *madness* =.=



Im hungry at this hour sia, nearly 4am! What sia. Made myself Koka Instant Laksa noodles to fill my emo tummy! Sista was hungry too! Wah lau. Such hour he dont slp lar, that's the consequence of not slping early! He's hungry but duno to eat or to slp. Smart me suggested him tat he shld try to lie on bed for 10mins, if he couldnt get into sleep den go eat lor. Tink in the end he fall asleep le. LOL~



Well well well. This is the 1st LCD TV (32 inches) we have in this family! Before this was an antique! It's antique till there's no remote control de wor. Hmmm~ If got time shld take a pic of tat antique. It's older den me lor, but yet still working quite well! But things have changed, and it changed fast, way too fast! Haiz~ Tink I only can say... Tat's life!

32 inches seems too big for our eyes lor. Or rather shld I say the hse seems too small for it? Coz the screen is too big & all gotta sit far far behind! Far till the extend u can watch it clearly in the kitchen! Woolala~ So, things being big or expensive doesnt mean its definitely good!

Time now is 5am. Hur hur. If now is 7am, I sure go for a jog! But since it's juz only 5am, tink its time for me to slp! Nite peeps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home