Sunday, June 15, 2008

12/06/2008 - Thursday

Hohoho~ Quite a few days din update hor? Tot Im rotting so nothing blog? Nahz~ Is too much to blog le! LOL! Previously mentioned will blog abt tat "partial deleted" post thingy, but Im lazy to do so leh! Hohoho~ Ok ok... Let's track back to a few days ago ba! (^-^)



My delicious breakfast for the day! =D Really feel great with starting off yr day with a good meal! =)



At nite 9+ felt hungry like mad, forced Papa to go buy KFC (new meal) for me. Coz he ate away my breakfast left over "liaos" den my dinner eat the veg + rice nia lor! Sob!



13/06/2008 - Friday the 13!!!

Woke up early & chiong out le. Go where hur? Alot places wor! 1st went to Jurong Point take "IC foto" Toopig lor. Kodak shop din help ppl with this service le, end up took at Fuji lor. =( Dont really like Fuji coz last time attend photography lesson cher said tat kodak is better in color, where as Fuji more light in colors =/

After tat chiong MRT down to Raffles Place. Go interview? Nahz~ Go there find Darling eat my last time fav Ji Si Mian! Coz last time internship @ OCBC main branch mah. Really berry miss the golden shoes food. Haiz~

Reached "Golden Shoes" but it's no longer named as tat le, duno change to wat name, I dont even bother to rem it lor. Haiz~ Emo Emo!

Climbed upstairs & saw the layout changed le! Jialat! Panick! Looked arnd n cant find tat Ji Si Mian stall! Freak out! So many ppl I hardly stand there much longer, so I moved on & searched the whole level & still cant find! Walked back & saw a Wanton Mee stall, also selling Ji Si Mian! Hur hur?! I happily waited for a seat & camped there for abt 20mins & finally Darling called.

BUT!!! Darling said she couldnt see me at the Ji Si Mian stall! Hur hur hur?!!?!? End up she found me & told me tat I waited at the wrong stall! *OOPS* So paiseh! No wonder the person looks diff from last time, the food also seems diff and the queue was gone! (-_____-)

Darling went to the correct stall n started queueing. Me waited at the wrong stall there, saw a small small cockroach peeking at me!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ Luckily Darling called juz in time tat she "chop" tio a seat over at the correct stall there! Faster run ah~!!! *sweat*



Sad to say... The mee seems like diff ppl cook le... Color & taste also diff le... Haiz~ Things are like tis de lor... Everythin changed damn fast! Dont like! Boo hoo!

After makan, went to walk around Chervon House (formerly was named as Caltex House), The Arcade n OUB Centre. Things have changed, but somethings also din changed. LOL! Going back places tat donkey long din go de will feel emo leh! =.=

Walked so long thirsty le, went to the Mac right opposite OCBC to buy green tea drink. Toopig lor. Its juz right opposite OCBC but I forgotten where the Mac located =S

Darling went back work while I went Tiong Bahru bought Chewy Juniors for my dear ex-colleagues. LOL~ Ex colleagues sound abit funny hor? LOL!

Reached office alot ppl ask me how come Im back? Back to work? Extend? LOL~ Thanks Ting who came in time to prepare me a cup of water! Outside damn hot lor, walked from Permai over leh! (@_@)

Sharon was teaching sista AR, she saw me den ask me teach him lor. Dont wan lar! AR NB I cannot make it de! Put my bag down den went round chit chat le. LOL~ Sianz lor. When give the chewy junior till Bread there, she complained sista's billing jam lor, din bill, ask me to guide him bill. I juz answered her izit? Oh oh, okie okie I tell him. =S Now wat date le, ppl jam at AR lor, still ask him do tis do tat. Kaoz~ When Im arnd Im telling sista shld do wat or wat, now Im nt there liao den she become so bossy lor! No wonder Sharon, Ting & Tramy so hot lor. Argh~




Went to Sharon's desk n saw tis! Wah seh~ Touched lor. She even showed out. LOL~



Tata~ I saved him out from an empty tissue box lor! Bad sista! :@



OMG~ I damn love tis shot lo! So super kawaii~!!!! *meltz*



Ting Ting why u poke his head mah =.= See sista so hardworking we keep taking pics. LOL!



After work we went to Vivo's Sushi Tei! =D Thanks Pauline for reachin early & choppd table for us! Hee! Coz the queue was damn super long when we reached there lor. Haiz~ My fav Golden Roll~!! But I oways called it wrongly as "That Dragon" =.=



Pic abit blur. Haiz~ My mini dinner, got rice, veg n fried sotong. Hahaha~ Me eat too slow lor. Tramy she keep helping me take for me to eat, my plate was fulled! Then dump into the fried rice bowl lor. Hahaha~ Thanks Tramy, if she din help me take the food, tink all kana eaten away by them le! Luckily they all say the food were really nice! Nicer den Sakae hur? Only thing which they lost in was the Gyoza! Sakae's fried Gyoza still the best! Oishi lor! =)



Tat day so many ppl wore plain black color! Hahaha~

Thanks ladies for the wonderful meal! Long time din eat till so happy le! Keke~ =D Oh ya, 6 person ate total bill of $106.99, so 1 person arnd $17.85 considered quite cheap to eat till so full wor. LOL!

Went back office coz Sherman was on leave & Sharon forgot to set his email msg. Arnd 9.30pm office no ppl le. LOL~ Then Sharon drove Wendy home & drove us to Jurong Point. Ehhhh, Ting wanna shop arnd de but reached JP alady 10.10pm le all shops closed le lar =.= I oso cant collect my IC foto. Awwww~ Wasted trip.



14/06/2008 - Saturday

Ytd nite arnd 1am+ saw JNC's Jason msg me in frenster lor! Sooooo stunned! O.O! He asked me hw I found his profile & I told him tru Sabrina's fren list lor. Keke~ He din ans much de lor. Boring~ But more shocking thing was he gave me his msn contact! I added him straight away but duno why he din add back lor. Haiz~

Woke up early & went out. LOL~ 1st went to JP collect my IC foto den took train down to Lavender to meet Darling go transtar agency to book our trip to Redang! Hohoho~ Finally we did some action to it! =)

At 1st we din even check out hw to go to the agency lor, but damn luckily enuf the agency was located right outside the MRT Station! Wahahahahahaha~

Went in sat down & planned. Hmmm~ Darling seems like last min wanna change to cruise but this month fully booked! Wah seh! Cruise so hot de meh? Must try next time lor! =D

End up our dates will be set off on 25th nite & came back on 28th, provided everything went smoothly for us. If not they promised to return us 100% of the deposit we paid (30% deposit) Helped Darling to pay her share 1st coz she say haben take pay~~~ Oh yah, add wat fuel & insurance its $500 for each! Haiz~ Hope this big sum worth something good in return ba! Amen~ =X



Went to Chinatown & filled up my piggy stomach at Ya Kun. Egg? I usually doesnt eat this type of egg. Dun ask me why lar, although I enjoyed it when Im berry young. Hey, Im still young now wat. LOLOLOL~ Dont know how I pour the soya sauce lor, kena my pink Giordano T-shirt. Zzz~



Lucky us! Why? Coz Partyworld (Chinatown) was fully booked! No rooms! The guy asked us to try out the Oriental Plaza branch. But when we abt to step out, he asked whether we wanna wait for 10mins see whether gt ppl cancel the room anot & we finally got the room! Its a big room lor, and its juz next to the counter! =.= Stress for me lor, moi singing so damn lousy, so near entrance will scare away customers de! =(



Enjoyed every session of KTV with Darling. Kekekeke~ My best kaki for KTV! *muackz* =X Me abt 2 months din dare to go singing coz last time my throat got this terrible infection till ulcers on throat. Haiz~ Luckily my throat was so obedient tis time round! See, end of the session my glass stil got so much water left! Oh yah, dumb dumb me oways forgot to stir b4 drinking, its honey something lor. =/

Managed to sing out my 1st cantonese song! 好心分手 - 卢巧音 & 王力宏 Really wanna thanks Tramy who guide me all the way for all those canto parts! Really appreciated! =) But sad to say, I need losta practice! Coz some parts I juz hmmm over! Muhahahaha~

After KTV walked tru tat Chinatown street where alot goodies to eat! Awwww~ My 1st time walked there lor, so happening! No wonder so many tourist there lar =/

We not so hungry so walked all the way towards The Central lor. Darling said last time she passed by a shop selling those fish n chip thingy, so went in & end up we run off coz dont know eat wat. LOL~


End up in LJS. LOL~ Darling dont know why feel so sian~ =.= Dont know why I grip the forks so tight till my 3rd finger there got a "mark" lor. Dont know why my finger skin so crumpled lor. Im bcome an aunty le. Haiz~


After makan we took Bus 124 to Orchard do some mid-nite shopping? Why they called it mid-nite shoppin but it doesnt even open past mid-nite lor =S The legs on the left belongs to Darling, while ofcoz the legs on the right are moi! Hmmmm~ Showed this pic was to show tat, ppl with longer legs does have disadvantage too! LOL! Coz I cant place my legs like Darling, coz it will turned out stuck! No lar, wun get stuck ofcoz, but definitely feel damn uncomforatble with the seat infront blocking lor.

Saw a converse bag damn cheapo lor, $39.90! Wondering shld I get it for my Redang trip anot leh. But the sad thing is, the bag doesnt have that base leh. Haiz~ But it's damn cheapo lor! Argh~ Buy or dun buy?! Buy or dun buy?! Buy or dun buy?! Can I hear some voices abt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home