Saturday, February 7, 2009

Drama~

Monday - 26/01/2009



1st day of CNY, this was my breakfast! (-_-)



Kinda feel moody n had a can of beer! LOL~

Parents woke us up wanna us go over Ah Ma hse to bai nian as usual. But only I woke up lor, the other 2 bros slp like pig! End up parents they went over themself while I duno shld go over or not! In the end I din coz its kinda weird why only me n where the others? =S

End up a few days later Mama nagged say we noe how to go frenz hse bai nian den duno how to go over Ah Ma's hse bai nian =S

Many many years ago when my grandparents still alive, all relatives will gather there n bai nian. But duno since when, my 1st bro became berry weird, grandpa sick till in hospital he oso din go see him, when grandpa passed away he oso din go the funeral. Haiz~

I still rem there's a year 2nd bro n I alady changed clothes ready to go bai nian, duno wat's wrong wif Papa he flared up & say dun go le. Since den we many years nv go bai nian le, only Mama went there alone & got some ang bao backs for us =.=

Anyway my Mama tat side relatives some berry wat de lor. Still rem tat time how my cousin say me at grandpa's funeral. I'll nv forget tat man =S

At nite meet Darling went JP watched Fann Wong's Da Xi Shi. Normal show ba. Nth tat interesting to me =/



Tuesday - 27/01/2009



Day 2, Mama cooked some dish. No real abalone, only got fake abalone called "Mei Ren Bao" =.=



Friday - 30/01/2009



Today is Wally's bday. He good lor. Got such a big cake, ppl help him prepare n even lighted the candles n carried it to his room. All staffs gathered arnd sang happy bday song for him lor. Fortunate him. Or shld I say Im damn unfortunate? =/

Last week asked Puppy tis week catch a movie. But he said he sat got class n sun got work so kena postpone. But Friday afternoon he suddenly say meet him after work. I really dun get it leh. Why sat n sun cannot? We normally oso meet him after sch or work mah. Asked him some many times over tis qn but he never gave me a definite ans =.=

He say wanna eat Pizzhut, at 1st I strongly reject coz new year eve juz ate mah. But end up walk here walk there, aiya ok lar ok lar, eat Pizzhut lor.

Who noes when we settle down, he took the menu n flip flip but u noe wat, his eyes not on menu but at the customers =/ I say him lor "duno u lookin at menu or at ppl" =S

Duno why come Marina he always make me angry de lor. The table bside us ordered tat new yr pizza n I gave a yucky look coz I really dun like tat pizza mah. Den puppy scold me lor "how can u give tat face! wat if ppl saw tat?" I said they didnt look at me din see wat. Den he say "wat if other ppl see tat? how they will tink?" Argh~ Why muz he be so fierce? Im like tat de lor. Everything wrote on my face de mah. Angry lar. Dun wan tok to him so I kept my head low n din tok to him during the meal.



Mine on the left, his on the right. He's water bucket!

He knew Im upset & keep asking me dun like tis leh, he's kidding only. Everytime he will say "dun like tis leh, come out shld be happy de mah" den he added another sentence but he spoke too soft I cant really hear. But its something like "if i noe like tat i wun come out wif u le" or "next time dun come out wif u le" =(

Really dun like tat lor. Everytime made me angry den say he's kidding. Wat an excuse lor. =/

Haven eat finish n he asked me wanna go Esplanade? Coz our routine is eat liao will go out there walk den go movie. But the unhappy me ofcoz wun let him off so easily! I purposely eat berry slow lor, I alady planned eat slowly till timing juz rite to go in for movie. Hump!

Den when finally leaving, we stood at counter there n I purposely made him throw face, coz he forgot bring ATM card & he doesnt have enuf cash. So I stood there n tok to him in chi. Wat u waiting? U so li hai u pay lar. No money pay ah? Den go wash plates lor. LOL! Den I asked him, wan me pay den wat muz u say? He said "thanks" but I expect "please" =S Nvm, I pay lor, den he went out le.

When came out he scold me again lor! He said "do u noe juz now u made me berry throw face anot" Wah, he angry sia. Den I said tat malay ger noe chi meh? He said she was lookin at us lor. Ok lor. Den he knew I purposely de den he ask me I make fun of him till berry happy hor? LOL~

Den we went toilet, I came out with my hands wet wanna sprinkle on his face de. But when I ask him he's tired anot tink he knew wat Im gonna do n keep saying he's not tired! Aaaaaaa~ But I still sprinkle on him but his reaction was so fast till I tio stunned! He can really siam so fast! LOL! So I end up wipping my hands on his shirt =)

Went to cinema there but still early lor, our show theater not even ready to go in but he duno keep wan me take out the tix. Den I angry lor, passed him the tix n say he wanna go in so much u go in urself lor! N I juz walked away without turning back see whether he got follow me anot. But he did lar, but end up he flared up at me. He say wat I wan sia blar blar blar den he say he doesnt wanna watch the show liao he going home. His tone n expression looked so real! But my heart saying mayb he's faking since I did so much prank on him, he's seeking revenge! But he's really fierce n I duno he's really angry or wat. Siao liao. He walked, I followed. LOL~

He asked me dun keep following him blar blar. Den walked out towards Ai Qing Hai tat exit, Im feeling damn cold so I crossed my arms. He saw tat n asked me can I dun like tat anot, but I explained Im cold n I touched his arms. Hohoho, now den he really noe how cold blooded I am.

Den walked towards duno which hotel there den he stopped & I hide behind him n started playing hide n seek. LOL~ Den he asked me still cold anot, I nod n say yes, den he stretched out his hand n I hold his hand like shaking hand but din shake lar! =.= He's cold blooded too! He said only those weak are cold =(

He keep asking me dun be so quiet can anot. But I really duno wat to say mah =( He said juz now he's worried. I asked abt wat? He said he's worried tat he duno wat shld he say den. LOL! Puppy he's juz so cute.

There was having Chingay rehearsal, tot we will end up watching Chingay instead of movie. LOL~ But we end up walked 1 round n went back cinema from the side door. LOL~

What a drama nite~ But Im really scare of the fierce puppy =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home