Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ok... Promise ppl muz do it ya! Here goes the pics of those things I bought on niu year eve~



This bag I saw when tat time went with my sec sch buddies but I din buy coz I dun feel like it? =.= $35.00



Ah ku dun like buy expensive branded Levis jeans ok! =.= I only buy the fake Levis, New Future jeans... LOL~ Actually none suits my fussy taste but end up I still bought this $37.00 (UP $39.90 coz I nag it's last piece den here n there doesnt pass my QC)



I buy jeans 1st thing is look at the backside! LOL! If the backside design I dont like, I will not bother to tink abt it le =)



Actually this shop stuffs doesnt attract me, but duno why I juz saw got white shorts which Im trying to search so I went in lor. And inside this owner is such a young n damn chio lady! Berry drama lor, but she's damn chio ok. Guys who wanna noe which shop ask me personally ya! LOL!



Quite like the buttons n the strings thingy, but sad to say, I din check & juz buy liao. Went home den saw the string thingy went out of place! =.= $22.41 she auto discount without I askin =/



Ear stud? Long ear stud =.= $13 - $2 tis cow = $11



From 心 till 星 $6 - $0.90 tis cow = $$5.10



And u see more 星星 $6 - $0.90 tis cow = $$5.10


My 1st jumper-alike! =X $49.90 - $4.99 tis cow = $44.91


Me like the inner part huey huey design... Im 花痴! $19.90 no tis cow!! =S


Din see me wear covered shoes before? Now u can look as much as u can le! =X

2 Comments:

At January 5, 2009 at 11:20 PM , Blogger Gonecase said...

haha eat full nothing to do go waste money :P

 
At January 8, 2009 at 10:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUMP! :@ *throw rotten eggs @ wei li*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home