Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fate? =/

20/10/2008 - Monday

Friday bought my Lumix was to take a pic of these white thingys I found along the road side where there's alot of fertilize pile. But coz Friday rained? or bcoz they plant the new tree down so the white thingy wasnt there le =(



Due to my lousy hp camera, no matter how hard I try to focus but it juz cant. Not juz focusing problem, the lighting problem also abit out? =.=

Duno what happen to me, morning super mood swing. Reached office & pulled a long black face. Whole morning like tat lor. Haiz~ Abit feel like sobbing like tat. Lunch with operation manager alone for 1st half coz tat acowtant said she later den eat! =S But when he asked us wanna go for lunch she said ok de lor! Argh~

While lunching with operation manager, he asked me 2nd time how come I 2day seems so moody, not my normal self. Wah seh. Why he so... =/



On my way home went to this bookshop buy roller coaster tibits & magazines. I really damn curious why so many days din see this cat le, so I asked the bookshop aunty. Sad to hear the story. Haiz~

This cat was so adorable & this aunty she berry kind. Tink she knew the cat was having some health problem & she did bring it to see doctor & was on medication. One day morning, thunder rain. Bookshop haven open, poor cat scare thunder went to the Cakeshop which was opened le. The cheena staff kicked the cat in the stomach where it haven recover. And the cat never appear again.

Bookshop aunty confronted the cheena cakeshop staff why she kicked the cat, but ofcoz she denied she juz stamp her foot chase the cat away. Which we tink it's rubbish! U tink the cat is scary cat? Although it scare of thunder but I believe as a stray cat they wont be afraid of ther stamping of stinky foot! Argh~!! The cat was suspected dead somewhere far from here le. Haiz~



21/10/2008 - Tuesday



Regretted din bring Lumix out ytd, so 2day my chance is here again!! Thank God for giving me 2nd chance =D Im not Christian ok =.=



Berry ke ai hur? Im juz so kuku curious abt these small little things =.= Realized tat those pics which I die die muz take, I wont hesitate whether will I look kuku taking such pics anot. LOL~

My day passed by quite smoothly except for some unexpected incidents!

1st was Linus wanna tell me something but he say will only tell me on 23rd Oct =.= He even ask me be ready, wat he gonna say might make our day bad =/ Keep trying to dig more clue but cant. Argh~

2nd was when going off work, this acowtant always like to last min ask me over. Went over but her things din get ready & made me stood there & look at her searching lor. Then she started her 20mins lecture + demostration while poor me was standing!

She ask me next time must rem to spilt the salary & bank charge (The document she passed me didnt state, the stated document she didnt gimme!)

She ask me to cut short the description (She told me to follow exactly wat she has keyed last month, I juz copy, paste & amend!)

.
.
.

Too much to nag. I more n more buay ta han her. I wanna talk back but look at the time, my mind juz wanna go home fast! I wanna do my Tax exam kit & study law notes!

She passed me those documents wan me to amend. So I got back my seat, opened the excel file, but it was read only copy! She opened the file how I amend? She said wait she amend finish 1st. Why? What she amending? Ask me amend wat, den what she doing? Wan me amend but dun let go? I sit there n wait like an idiot lor.

*THUNDER ROAR* I said, "oh shit! gonna rain le" She smiled at me & asked me which file I wanna amend. Selfish her. She everyday got hubby driver her home. Me leh? I gotta walk 15mins at full speed to reach MRT station.

Amend till berry pek chek, especially when her instruction is so not clear & expect me to rem which entry to amend to which account number n stuffs. Pissed! Du lan! Packed! Go home!

Stepped out, drizzling! *curse*

Was struggling shld I go back office take umbrella? But juz now when I almost stepped out office operation manager hold me back & brief me something. If I make a U-turn, how long these 2 ppl gonna hold me back?! Dont wannt see tat fish-faced acowtant, chiong lar!

But suay things always dont come in single item! =.= Walked 10 steps drizzle harder, 20 steps started to pour, 30 steps pour like hell! Im drenched! The rain is so heavy lor, drip drip drip, my hair is dripping rain water! Drip till face & I got a feeling started washing face with rain water! *CURSE CURSE* Walked 10mins finally reached busstop. The small busstop with the heavy rain, u shld noe wat happen. Bus 99 came I board it. Blowed aircon for 15mins! Sucks!

Alighted at market there & gotta walked home, market under renovation, took wrong route, cut across, drenched 2nd time when my hair abt to dry! Sucks!

How sucky can a day be?

Wanna blog abit abt BGR de. But forget it. Why fulfill youxiang's dream? Dream on man! Ha~!

Anyway it's 11.54pm now. Tml got work, got class, long day n nite ahead. Somemore Im down with fever. Ya, Im juz tat weak! SMS 3 ppl, none bother to reply! Well done! No more next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home