Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Monday - 29/12/2008



My 1st time gave to Cuixia liao! LOL~ 1st time eat Pepper Lunch! It's really tasty but too expensive le lor =(

Actually this meal shld be xmas celebration de but due to some circumstances it was delayed. But I really dun mind lar, coz things always crop up de, I can understand ya =)



The recommended black sesame but I dun really like it *oops* =X



Finally! After 2 weeks of renovation, our partition is here! Super tall partition lor. Tall till I cant see whose walking near my desk! =S



Tata~! Brought there my last time magnets! Keke.



Tuesday - 30/12/2008



Oh ya, 1 of the inspector went Korea & gave us tis. I seldom like those country souvenir, but tis look pretty cute! =)



Can u spot the mistake? LOL! 1 stall in canteen put up tis notice =.=

After work meet fat puppy for movie. Hee. But scary de lor, my 1st time in life saw such a super long queue for movie tix! Took me abt 15mins den got the tix lor! Xia si wo le ='( Anyway berry happy got row J! Lalala~ I juz love J! XD


The kuku upside-down xmas tree @ PS GV

Sian lor. My sudden headache attacked me till I really bth & went 7-11 buy panadol lor. Ate 1 before the movie & ate another during the movie, but it doesnt help! Before movie start, my toe cramped! Aaaaaaaa~

Dinner we had MOS Burger. Woooo~ finally managed to eat tio fast food, but the burger sux & fries taste even sucks. Duhz! There's a chio bu sitting next to our table & can sense tat puppy keep bio-ing *BISH*

After makan we walked arnd & as usual we went to the guitar shop. Juz now walked passed I heard puppy saying he's gonna play guitar, cai hong rite? But I pretend tat I din hear tat =X And tis time round he seems serious de lor! He took the guitat, sat there & started to tune! OMG! Freaking out me duno wat to do sia~!! Wat if he really started playing & ppl will crowd around or the staff there come & throw us out of the shop? OMG! I act like nth & sms darling =.= After awhile he stopped tuning & put it back le? Eh? Coz the staff sat bside him or warn him nt to play?? Sorry my mind wasnt there =.= Went to guitar shops quite a few times le, mayb I juz dun have the luck to hear him play ba =(

Darling say he's not romantic enuf, shld go those street performance there give $ n borrow the guitar n play? LOL!

The day before actually planned to go Vivo watch movie with fat puppy, but I was monitoring the booking of the show till cmi lar. Vivo is juz too hot for movie, so we last min changed to PS. Haiz~ Coz really no choice den I choose PS, if nt I will never go there see movie. =/

Anyway watched Twilight again, coz puppy haven watch. My 1st time watching a movie for twice & its also my 1st time using tat member 1 for 1 tix. Ha~ The feeling of watching twice really like not much feel =.=



Wednesday - 31/12/2008


Saw a head poping out while Im waiting for the shuttle bus to work.

After work went to JP alone & bought myself alot alot stuffs! 1 bag, 1 jeans, 1 shorts, 3 ear studs, 1 jumper & 1 shoes! When I shop alone I always end up buying alot things! Aaaaaaaaa~

Din cow-down as usual, sianz~ Not feeling too well n I nap from 6pm+ till abt 10.30pm?! =.=


Boonlay's fireworks!



The gold dust!



Colors~





Ya. Tat's it! Happy 2009 to all! =)

2 Comments:

At January 1, 2009 at 3:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 'Niu' Year! xD

 
At January 1, 2009 at 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*moooooo* happy 2009 to darling! *muacks*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home