Sunday, January 25, 2009

19/01/2009 - Monday

Coz acowtant says she wanna go to Westmall's SingPost to collect her driving license so off we went there during lunch =/ Luckily go there got GM drive us but came back is the drama part liao =S

She went to her SingPost while I go around walk walk lor, den abt half an hr later I went to SingPost to peek but she's nt there le lor! She said will call me after she's done lor =S

So I sms her den she say she now going to Shop n Save? to buy something. Zzz~ I stood at the Citigems outside waited for her, den tis staff she came out n ask me get lost coz she wanna wipe the window! ROAR!



Anyway, saw this kuku yucky lookin carebear at 1 of the shop =/ Juz look at the eyes! Eeeeeew~


Finally around 1.20pm den I got to eat my lunch at a coffee shop near Westmall =/ Smoking duck? Does duck noe how to smoke? Hur hur.

After makan den acowtant say take bus back office coz she alady told GM we will be back late. So she lead the way to the bus stop, after crossing the overhead bridge, reached the busstop, she looked at the board sign den she told me not this busstop! OMG~ The busstop she everyday passby is at the other further end which cant even see from here!

Win liao lor. Everyday take de bus route oso duno. Jialat lor. End up we cabbed back office, cab fare ofcoz she pay lar, luckily cheap cheap $5 nia but I tink her heart is bleeding liao. LOL~


After work went to Popular to buy some stuffs. Saw these cutie bones made me tink of Puppy & so I bought them home ("v")



21/01/2009 - Wednesday

Early morning yi ma came to 拜早年! =.=

Went to office den it started to cramp! Aaaaaaa~ My cramp was so terrible till I bth n sob at my desk, luckily nobody see. Wanna go see doc but scare ppl say =/ Coz this company like nobody see doc coz of menses cramp =.=

Lunch time this acowtant wanna go bank at Jurong East Central there. OMG~ Normally when I speed to class I took abt 15mins to walk lor. Zzz~

This acowtant berry wat lor, she knew my yi ma came n Im in pain, den she keep telling me to walk faster coz juz now GM said something abt go far to lunch. She speed like mad lor leaving me behind chasing. Den she always use umbrella to block sunlight mah, den coz she's quite much shorter den me den her umbrella always poke my head lor. I wanna siam but the road is juz so narrow how to siam? Den I bend down my head walk all the way there lor =S
Den worst part was crossing traffic light! The green man is blinking and acowtant ask me to chiong! Din her teacher taught her cannot dash across road when green man started blinking? ROAR!!

After tat short run, my cramp became worse! Walked all the way till UOB bank, climb up to 2nd lvl, den acowtant ask me go eat 1st ba since long queue. Win liao lor, rush here like mad juz to accompany her end up lunch alone.

Went down to nearest coffee shop & ordered 版面? Eat till Im gonna die like tat lor, cramp so pain, my hands trembling like duno wat, cant even grab the noodles! Pain till I bth I sms acowtant ask her can I see doctor here 1st later den go back office. She called & I was alady sobbing! She said she's ready liao coming down liao. But I waited for abt 10mins den she's here lor. Her words cannot believe de ok =.=

We went 1 round to look for clinics. She asked me can walk anot? I wanna say "juz nw oso run liao why now cannot walk?" =S

1st she said she da bao lunch den walk back office with me den I take medical slip den go see doc.

2nd why not I go tat clinic we walked passed juz now while she eat at here. But I waked till there at 2nd level den saw the notice after 2pm den open! Walked all the way back to the kopitiam sat there n watch acowtant eat her fish slice porridge till not even left 1 rice =S She still got the mood eat till so clean lor. Haiz~ She keep askin me still pain anot? She hope Im feelin better so dun nid see doc izit? Her words sometimes sound abit weird. She said "我们回去做工den看怎样" =S I alady pain till cried till duno like wat she still wan me to work?!

Hate to walk under the hot hot sun with her umbrella pokin me! I swear I will never walk to there during lunch! :@

Finally reached office, took the medical slip, went down hail a cab & off I went to the lousy kuku Healthway clinich opposite Jurong Point.


Its not the doctor I went last time who asked me go home eat my own panadol. This doctor pro lor, ask me got diarrhea anot o.O so far among my frenz, tink nobody menses cramp will diarrhea leh =/


On the way home joined the queue for replacing the new EZLink card.



Actually I duno wat's the diff leh. Only noe it can be use for ERP lor =/


When momo meets tigger the tiger.



On the left is before. On the right is after. Incredible!



22/01/2009 - Thursday



Came back office & saw this box of 柑 (mandarin oranges) from operation manager. Coz GM told him only 1 person give ang bao =S

They say Financial Controller coz took his gam den paiseh & treated us lunch @ Westmall Swensen wor! LOL~ In this company so long, this was the 1st time got a treat from her lor. LOL~



My 1 n only CNY card from the same fren who gave my 1 n only Xmas card, ZhiJun =)



Out of no where saw this plastic bag lying on the floor. Tot this plastic bag was during pri sch time?! My hse alot antique ok =.=



23/01/2009 - Friday

Morning was listening to YES933 den heard the topic abt having halfday 2day. Some said Friday still so far from New Year Eve how can give halfday? But some company was kind enuf to have it, juz like my company. LOL~



After work, operation manager gave me a ride to JE MRT station. After tat went to JP wanna buy some 年货 but duno why I ended up buying instant noodles, chips, biscuits those normal stuffs except my target was 年货! =.=

Bought this Taiwan plum jelly, carried 3kg of them home end up Im suffering from shoulder n arm aching for days! Im juz tat weak! ROAR~!! =S



Actually intended to give 1 box to Puppy when go his hse 拜年 but he juz has his "excuses" like his mama give ang bao berry little lar, duno his parents at home anot lar. To me, he juz dun wanna me go lor, so forget it lor =(



24/01/2009 -Saturday

Had last min shopping for new year clothes with darling but end up with nothing! Boohoo! Except I got a blackie grey dress which not for CNY! =S



Had our lunch at Far East Ramen Ten. Saw tat? For child is ABOVE 0.9m ok! Im sure qualified for it! =P



The strawberry soda which taste exactly like cherry soda! Argh~



Our usual stuffs. Mine I ordered not so spicy but end up still quite spicy n I wasted food again. Ya.



Coz I dropped my sunglass when paying up, so I throw it into my big bag & end up it cracked, so as my heart breaks~!! T.T



Zoom in let ya see how crack is the crack. Haiz~ Anyway, although I love this sunglass alot, but sometimes I also hate it alot coz it doesnt come with a good casing! They juz gave a cloth material bag which cant protect it at all =/

Darling said I shouldnt bring it out. But dun bring it out on normal days den wait till go Redang again den bring? Somemore kuku me berry kuku lor. Was doing my spring cleaning these few days den when I wanna bring it out on Friday but i searched high n low for it but juz cant find it! Reason was, originally I put in Box A but coz spring cleaning I put in Box B which was inside Box C! Zzz~

Darling brought me to romantic place, Sg Flyer to eat Popeyes! Hahaha~ although the Flyer isnt moving, but to me doesnt matter coz I dun wanna take the ride, but the surrounding is nice! As wat Darling say ba, Puppy n I not romantic at all =/ But if u like a person coz he's romantic to u, I tink its abit 肤浅? Hmmm~ Watever lar. Ppl goes for diff thing in r/s ba.



The yucky expensive prawny set! I will never order tis again =( My poor $8.80!!!



Was standing so near till it couldnt be capture in whole! I doubt my wide lens Lumix can do it leh =/

Duno why the whole stretch of empty space with the river infront made me tink of Redang scenery at nite! Awww~ I really miss those stary stary nite there! =(



Nice rite! But went home den realized I took it so slant! Argh~ Spoil sia! I juz got high expectation when comes to fotoz ok =)



25/01/2009 - Sunday



This was our reunion lunch which he eats his, she eats hers, I eat mine, which eldest bro coz abit quarrel with me so he skipped this =/ Acutally got 1 CNY pizza was ordered for my Ah Ma & uncles who juz stayed next unit to us. But heard parents saying uncles doesnt like pizza so end up didnt give it to them & end up left 1/3 of that pizza! Waste $$ lor $81.64 leh!! Haiz~

Went out to Jurong Point with Darling to shop for really last min. She ended up with a grey color top! Well, actually I oso dun nid to buy any clothes lar, grey den grey lor. 3 grey tops also no place to go 拜年 wat =.=



Always wanna take a pic of this flower? But coz every morning n evening alot ppl walking pass so I gave a pass after pass =.=

My only regret was, I didnt take any pic of the giant "mushroom". Now the grass took over the territory le, really no chance le. Haiz~



Evening time went out with Mama, Papa & 2nd bro. 1st bro as usual doesnt mix arnd with us =/ Why like tat? Long story. I only can say we dun have family bond at all ba. Haiz~


Hey u! Extra kid =.= Bad point of wide lens, capture too much rubbish =S

From the pics den I realized Mama n Papa always stand so near de =X



So poor thing lor. Was drizzling there. Most poor thing was my Lumix! My poor baby~ T.T



Me didnt take much foto of myself there. I was there to be a fotographer nia lar. LOL



The ssssssssssss Mama



The moo moo me



The meh meh Papa



And the oink oink bro.

The sky was dark, end up pics quite dark =.=


The ugly fierce fierce bull. BOO!



The soldiers...



And the other soldiers...



Havin war?! CNY leh! Zzz~



The moo moo again



The wishing well which I managed to use a 5 cents coin & hit the bell of 心想事成 with a rebounce =.=



Gong xi fa cai ah! Huat ah! They always have this kuku session of flying gold from this 财神爷 den every1 like mad opening their umbrella n catching the gold (paper). Well, I also joined in the fun trying to grab with my hands but Im juz too dumb with this ok, caught none =.=



Lumix got a poor eyesight at nite, juz like my eyes. Or shld I say I din noe how to adjust to the correct setting ba. Hmmm~ Maybe find 1 day I shld bring my Lumix out n test all the setting to find the berry best ba!



The similar entrance of entrance =.=



Can u spot my Papa, Mama n bro in there? LOL!


Last pic of the outing, my kuku idea! Wakakaka~


Back at home, saw Jielun on SCV!! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home