Sunday, October 26, 2008

22/10/2008 - Wednesday

Coz ytd kena drenched till I si bei buay song! So today I gave damn blacky face to the acowtant to show my 不爽! Ha~!

Tink she did sense it lor, coz her tone also changed. Surprisingly she asked me where to go for lunch leh. But too bad I've decided to 甩掉 her le.

I said I wanna go out but she looked out window & said weather not good. Den I continued said I will da bao back coz I wanna do my exam kit. Den she say ok lor, da bao back & eat in pantry? I said no, I will sit at my desk.

Went into lift & I pressed level 1. She was stunned! She said she tot Im going up canteen to da bao down to office. Oh please. U see lar. She never listen to wat I said! Then she went up to canteen while I went to IMM myself =)



24/10/2008 - Friday

Surprisingly acowtant 11.55am asked me where Im going to eat again wor! Too bad! I told her Im meeting my fren den she asked go IMM ah? Den she mumbled "duno wanna go shopping anot leh" to herself. I treat as I din hear lor, I will never go with her!



Lunched with Cuixia @ IMM's Bao Luo Wang Xiang =D

Poor ulcered me eat till berry xin ku lor! =(

Is all Yang Zhou Chao Fan all taste bland?

Her company so good still got free bowling activity lor =(

After chat chat with her made me feel more lifeless! Haiz.

Back to office den saw acowtant took a Giant plastic bag! Oooo! She went to IMM herself! Am I bad or wat? =.= Hack care lar!



General Manager bought donuts for us after lunch!



Donuts drive me nutz!

Although I got no special feeling over those donutz but me quite like tat Almond flavour de! =D Last time I dont that thingy is called almond, I always called it the "rabbit's ears" coz those small kiddish cake always use this to decorate as the rabbit's ears mah =.=

After work wanna go IMM take shuttle bus to JP to buy my contact lens, coz last time all my lens bought in Tiong Bahru Plaza which now its troublesome to make extra trip down there =.=



Honestly Im dumb in reading chart? There's 4 columns, but I juz duno which of the 2 column is from MRT station depart? arrival? or IMM depart or arrival? Aiyaz, I duno how to put in words lar =.= Juz wanna say this chart make me luan lor! =.=

Jurong Point service 45mins per trip! Can faint leh! So I decided not to go JP buy, but at IMM suan le lar. Haiz.

So I went Opitcal 88 & they were playing Jielun's 2nd album songs! LOL~ Was served by a young guy, kekeke. Tot of changing to monthly lens but the other lady advice me not to coz the lens will be more dry blar blar. Ok lor, stick to my current lens ba.

Coz wanna test eyesight & they asked me to remove my contact lens & rest my eyes for 15mins 1st. Sat there & rot, den tat guy offer me drink *yawn*

Sad to say my eyesight increased again! Left shoot till 800 & right side 750 le! Sob sob sob sob~ Will I become blind 1 day? =(

Asked the lady izit bcoz I wear contact lens too frequent which increased the degree? Wat a stupig qn rite? She said no & advice me wear contact lens for the most 5 days, which I almost wear for 6 days everyweek =.=

Wear back my old contact lens but dont why it hurts like hell till my left eye turned red le! =( Den tears automatically coming out lor! Argh~ That lady asked me take out she gave me trial pair. But berry sadly they dun have my degree so she gave me the Acuvue Oasys which last time the Tiong Bahru's optician alady warn me it doesnt suit my eyes! But bo bian, no lens I totally cant see anything so I gotta wear tat Oasys! =(

Reached home & damn suay enuf, I had problem taking down the lens!!! Pinch n pinch till my right eye damn red lor, damn scary! Tat toopig silicon material so smooth & thick till I really cant grab the lens lor. Damn panic lar, last time also like tis till I almost wanna go A&E ask for help le lor =.= So scare lor, no ppl can help me, sms here n there but... haiz~

The following update abt BGR will sure interest this Youxiang rite? Dun come n say wanna sue me for damages hor! *BOO*

Friday saw tat Yanxiang viewed my frenster profile!

Saturday morning den I saw his msg in my facebook!! Eeeeeeeeeeek~!! He juz put "Hihi" den I replied "ya?"

He replied "Hui ling how r u doing?? Long time never chat and u seem to block me.. even see u on train also dun dare go up and tok to u.."

I replied "..." hope he can sense tat I doesnt wanna tok to him but duno he's stupig enuf or wat?!

He replied "??? erm if wanna chat maybe can add me at xxx@hotmail.com"

He also send fren request in frenster coz I deleted his years ago when we broke off =.=



25/10/2008 - Saturday

Finally last weekend lesson! Woohoo~!! =D

But also sad lor, coz exam coming~!! Sob sob sob sob sob~!! Im still abit slacky mood lor, although I've set target this week study wat wat do wat wat. Haiz. =(

Shufang told me her fren's fren's ghost stories coz tat guy got those 阴阳眼! Wah sehz~ Sounds really damn scary enuf lor! (x_x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home