Saturday, December 13, 2008

Woooo~!! Long time no see! Quite a few frenz out there complaining le! So sorry ya, juz dun have the mood to blog and I long time din go peek others' blog also! =X



02/12/2008 - Tuesday

Finally exam over loh!! Tax paper ytd was damn sux lor! Tink will flunk! Law paper was abit better lar =D But both paper I purposely dont wanna study LLP but both paper also came out on LLP! OMG~



O.o wat's this?



OMG~ Jian gui le! LOL! This tortise was in fren's fren's car... Eh... Tink better dun mention which fren lar coz I kena warned by her b4 not to blog abt tat =.=

Wanna take a pic of the Spore flyer but sadly tat day raining den car window got alot droplets.



So end up like this for the 1st try =(



And the 2nd try managed to siam those rain droplets but coz the car is moving n so the image went blur =(



Alright, this shall be the best shot of all but still blurred & got droplets =(



03/12/2008 - Wednesday

Coz got this lecturer super hot for ACCA in Kaplan, Shufang & I went down to chop chop a place in his class! Luckily, really luckily, his class was 3/4 full already! LOL~

Sms fat puppy asked him wanna go register for next semester module anot. Den he starting duno shld go or not, so I ask him wat's he bothering abt? But he din reply me & say ok lor he go down oso.

Then end up he went down & said he not registering now, maybe next week! OMG! Then he went down juz coz I ask him to go? =.=

After register Shufang went off meet her fren den left Puppy & I go makan dinner @ PS. Kena forced to eat pasta again! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ T_T Tried a pasta which I never try b4, Prawn Aglio. Not bad lar, but too oily & the garlic taste stuck in ur mouth & throat & head! OMG~

Berry dislike PS Pastamania lor, super squeezy den coz got tis bunch of 6 person den poor us gotta give up 2 seats for them & we like their frenz sitting so near them lor! The most irritating part is they tok & luff so loud till I feel like slapping them! =S

After makan den go walk awhile den took cab home again =.= Coz puppy say his feet pain which I duno how real it is lar =/



PS Xmas tree which looks kinda familar! Fei zhu en say its last year Taka's?



05/12/2008 - Friday

After work went to Bugis meet Deon for so called "belated bday celebration" =)

Sad lor, rot there for half an hour den she came! Argh~ Nvm...



Moi bday present! Hee~ Deon always like to wrap present =p



It's a moo moo slicon mug cover! MoOooOo~



Souvenir mirror from her Vietnam trip. Eh? Vietnam stuff always so scary? I mean the pic lar =.=



2nd present from her but eh... kuku mao mao! LOL



Souvenir from her Genting trip? Went so many places I also forgot which from where le =(



Woolala~ Upon my request we eat Ajisen for dinner =D My all time favorite Tom Yum Ramen! =D~



Deon's ramen... Hmmm~ I go Ajisen always order Tom Yum nia, but did tot of trying tis but always end up din try. LOL



My ala-carte dish - Silver fish! 1st time try but quite nice except the boney part berry poke my throat! =.=



Deon's fried pumpkin! Wooo~ My 1st time eating pumpkin too? =X



Lee Hwa Jewellery Xmas tree! Bling bling lor!

Went walk walk awhile & Deon bought a bag within 5mins? Awwww~ I juz no shopping mood! =(



Deon took bus home while I only can take train & I finally saw Jielun poster at all MRT doors!



Pa jiao me din even notice when alight train juz now lor. Why like tat sia =.=



06/12/2008 - Saturday

Meet puppy again =.=

But this time I rather we din meet! =S

Made me angry & cried! ROAR!

Actually we planned to meet 4pm but coz he 2pm off work & he said we go there right afterwork. Then I juz gong gong wait at home meh? Since he go there so early to buy tix why not I meet him earlier rite? So we meet earlier at 3.30pm lor.

I went nap mah, den end up 3pm he sms me ask me where am I, I told him Im still at home, den he qn me den how am I going to reach on time? Wah lau. Angry lor! 1st time a guy so mean abt being punctual lor!

Chiong all the way, even din bother to put on foundation lor. End up Im juz 10mins late & yet he's not there! He ask can meet 4pm anot, plz lor, I alady reached le wat! Angry lor! I sms where is he or wat but he din reply! I more du lan den I ji tao sms him if he haven buy movie tix den Im going home! Den he faster call me but I refused to ans his call den he bo bian sms me lor. BOO! In the end he found me himself but I refused to talk to him or look at him den he knew I'm angry le =.=

He keep asking am I angry or what? He guessed that Im angry coz he's late, den he said he's juz 15mins late nia? Walked till Marina & emo me started to sob. Walked behind him trying to hide but quite toopig coz he keep turning n lookin at my angry face =.= He saw me sob he berry scared? He keep askin me dun cry leh dun cry leh. LOL~

Me keep listening to my mp3 all the way till reached Marina, bought ticket, sat down den walk around. He got pissed & keep askin me remove my earpiece & he even scold me "can u dun be emo anot" *SOB*

While sat down tat time he tap my leg ask me dont angry leh, tell him wat makes me angry or wat =.= Duno why I cant say out wat I feel... I wanna eat icecream but walked passed Mac I still din tell him, got Elmo show at the stage I also din tell him I wanna take pic... Dont know why I juz kept all in my heart... Haiz~

Den we juz walked aimlessly for nearly 2hrs? Walked till my legs gonna break le but dont know why I juz kept my mouth shut still! Den we stopped at 1 side & he asked me izit I wanna go home? He see no point lor, no point go watch movie when Im in such a mood. Den I sad lar, cried 2 time! Then he saw & gan jiong again & said ok lar ok lar we go watch dun cry lar. LOL~ He berry afraid I cry sia! *oops*

Then he finally suggest go somewhere sit down, so I said Mac coz I still wanna eat icecream! But he rejected without saying why =( Tat goes my icecream.

We went to Basement, Swensen tat stretch bench lor. Then he suddenly open the Robinson bag & took out this.........




O.o he said its my belated present n keep askin me open it up but I refused & said I go home den see. I said Im thirsty wanna drink something & he suggested go in restaurant to drink?! WHAT?! I said "bside u is 7-11" den he ask me wanna drink wat =.=



When he went to buy ofcoz I peek at the present loh! =P



Butterflies~ but orh bit! =X

When he came back he still die die wan me open n see! Then I bo bian told him I see liao. He berry smart & asked me "oh... u ask me go buy drink den u see liao lar?" OOPS! I bth & showed him a big BIG grin! XD

He asked me like it anot, I answered him berry fast & straight "dont like" & he said "dont like den gimme back lor" so I push it back him. Then he said he's kidding with me de, ask me take back. Ofcoz I refused lar, den he tried to squeeze into my bag but failed! *HUMP* But in the end I still take lar, although I noe I will never wear it =.=

Soon we went for dinner I said I wanna eat LJS but he said he sore throat & end up in Cafe Cartel =( He eat his usual mushroom pasta while I ordered this which doesnt suit my taste at all! =(



You sucks! Especially the prawn I really dislike the taste!



After makan he bought me to Suntec there den went to his attachment there. The scenery there is nice! Nice! Nice~!!



Can even see part of the Spore Flyer! With the reflection is so nice! =D

After that went Esplanade again, guitar shop again, see free music again & movie again, Bolt. But the only difference was the day b4 I insisted to take train home no matter what! In the end he alighted at JE & went home himself =(

Actually Im not really tat angry he's late for our meeting. What I wish is that at least he could tell me before hand that he's on a mission to go buy something mah. Instead of making me rush like mad to be on time but yet he's not there dont know where he is, what's he's doing. Haiz~



07/12/2008 - Sunday

Hohoho~ My 23rd belated celebration with Darling! =)



At Liang Court. Silence in the Court! =X



Tata~ Know where are we?



Super buzzy bling bling!



Who is this man! The new animal in Toological Garden! He's Momo! 1st present, 2nd is KTV treat! Woot! Donkey months din K Darling le! Oops! I mean K with Darling =P



Momo was enthu to sing the Elmo song! But sad enuf, they dont have! *BOO*



Momo saw my bu shuang face? =\



Wooo~ Darling trying to fight Momo's big mouth? =D



When Momo meets Jielun! XD



Let's do the big mouth move! Say "arrrrrr"



Meow meow eyes lookin at Elmo eyes + Goldfish eyes!



Simply love him~!!!!! ("v")



After 4 hrs of singing, its time for dinner! Finally got my chance to eat my fav LJS!!! Woot! The new drink Mango duno wat de =/ This set cost me $6.90! The additional drink is add 90cents. Which means 2 chicken meal + coleslaw = $6!!!! Last time oways eat with Ting Ting juz $5.55!!!

After makan I request to go find Starhub shop coz my $100 voucher gonna expire soon again! =( Renew the deadline & dont use seems kuku mah... Initially we intended to go Vivo, but dont why got out of train, the station was unusally berry packed! Then we decided to go PS. But sad to say, after asking the sales ger, the whole Spore Starhub dont have Sony Ericsson G900 =( Tat's the only fone which attracts me lor.



Bolt! Reminds me of the meeting with Puppy ytd. Haiz~



Bolt's no 1 fan... but I dont rem his name! So sorry fatty cuttie!



11/12/2008 - Thursday

Happy birthday to Youxiang! =)



A hole in the sky?



12/12/2008 - Friday



Watson selling Hot Drinks! OMG!

Went to Tiong Bahru meet Ting Ting for our last session of facial. Hope it wun be our last time meeting also hor! =.= Coz we seems like only meet coz got facial! Haiz~

After facial we went Sakae Sushi have our dinner. Was damn shocked to see this on the conveyor belt.........


3 pieces of nuggets for $2.29 + 10% GST + 10% Service?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home