Sunday, January 18, 2009

03/01/2009 - Saturday

Meet Darling went shopping for the whole day! XD

Honestly... me alady berry berry long dun have shopping mood le. Tink ever since I started studying ACCA? =(

Finally shopping mood struck me juz like tat lor & off we went to Orchard! =D

Cant rem much details since its alady 2 weeks ago. Ya, Im suffering from serious STM ok =.=

Only rem we shared KFC den I chosen a nice sunglass for Darling & she bought a bra =X Sian lor. Coz my "circumference" too small den hard to find a suitable de =.= Cant imagine its juz 62cm ba! Zzz~ Shall nt elaborate abt it le. Kinda chim for guys to understand hur!

Me? I bought my 1st ever Converse sneakers! $69.90 & they gave me a $10 voucher which I used it on the spot & bought 3 pairs of socks! Black,white & purple! Hur hur! O.o

Actually wanna eat Mac for dinner coz got our fav twisted fries!! But the mac outside Shaw House? too many ppl den we headed to Far East wanna eat LJS but who noes, that stretch closed liao lor! Wah~ See how long I din go there le. LOL! And we end up eating Pastamania juz outside Far East! Woot! New outlet hur! And it open till 3am!! Yeah! =D So, we shared our dinner again. Wakakaka~



04/01/2009 - Sunday

Another shopping day. With Darling again. And at Orchard again! Wahahahaha~ Madness right?! LOL~ Coz ytd din manage to buy watever I wan mah. Keke~

Lunch, we finally eat tio twisted fries!! Woo lala~ It still taste so nicey!! XD

Darling spotted alot of cutie cows at Paragon duno which restuarant...











Me got special high fussy taste abt cow thingys ok. Not all looks cute to me, but these are! Keke~

Today I spent so muchie! $168.60!

Will upload fotos of stuffs I buy in this post ok! Rem to come back see see got update anot k? If I took too long to upload those pics, kindly scold me ya! =)


Oh yah, tat day meet up with sec sch frenz, we all bought this beads angel due to Shuling's introduction of it. LOL~ I realized I got serious problem reading instructions leh! Gosh~ Wat's wrong wif my brain ne? =/ The crystal bead gives special effect so u will see the purple n orange color ok?



06/01/2009 - Tuesday

Woohoo!! Today sch start loh!! =D

2 thingy different from last semester...

1st... this semester we only took up the killer paper, F5 Management Performance (aka chimer costing)

2nd... Puppy was having lesson on Tuesday too! =)


My timetable! Xiong lor, starting gotta go for weekend class liao (-_-)



At office saw this thingy... It's a chocolate thingy lar, a colleague went to Korea mah. Took 2 of it wanna give 1 to Puppy de but end up din give lor, dun ask me why lar, it juz like kai bu liao kou again =.=

After class took Puppy's papa cab ride home. Ya, his papa is taxi driver, free ride for him so good lor! Luckily I stayed quite near so also got the free ride home. =)

Bad Puppy told him sit infront but end up still sat with me at the back. They send me home 1st ofcoz, but I find it kuku for me to direct the way leh, like giving instruction to normal taxi uncles! Aaaaaaaaaaa~ Den bo bian, end up Puppy be my mouth lor =X Street 52 lar, den when usual turning in point at my block there, I looked at Puppy & he gave instructions "Papa here turn right, den turn right again den ok stop here" LOL! 3rd time I bth hugging my tummy & LOL!! *oops* =X

The next week den knew Puppy's papa asked him why tat day he sat behind! Hohoho! Tat nite ask Pupp got kena scolding anot he din tell me lor. Zzz~ So this time round he guai guai sat infront but kuku me felt left out & felt emo & tat's the last time I took free ride le =(

I tell u lor, this F5 paper really is killer, can kill till u dun even noe how u die sia! Si bei stress lor, I never try 1st lesson alady felt so damn stressful liao lor. Although had 2 costing papers in poly, but it doesnt ring much of those toopig bells ok! Argh~



Alright, tat time was chatting with Ting Ting abt my office partition which I duno how to explain to her the partition in btw acowtant n me. So let the pic do the talking ya! LOL



08/01/2009 - Thursday



Lunchie meet Cuixia for our Xmas present exchange! Well, passed a few weeks le lar but we dun mind ya. LOL~ Eh... is tat recycle wrapper? LOL. I dun mind wrapper stuffs de ya, so no worry ger =)



It's a cutie calendar. Calender? Well, my eng is like tis sux & now Im tired, dun bother to check spelling ya. U noe wat Im typing can le rite! Yea.



Hey! My fav magnet bear! He cute rite! Holding a "gam" GM gave! =X



11/01/2009 - Sunday

Darling & I did another last min mini outing! LOL~ We went to Jurong East pasar malam! Our 1st time dating at pasar malam? LOL~ Poor me eaten 2 lousy food, siew mai & Ramly burger! Argh~ I miss Redang's Ramly burger!!! ='( Poor me at middle of nite tummy pain till lao sai till Mama came in n check on me lor. But tink Im too tired & doze off ignoring the pain =(



14/01/2009 - Thursday

After work chiong to Marina's Kbox to meet Ting Ting & Tramy~ Our 1st time together k-ing & buffeting! So super long din see Tramy le, but she's still the same! LOL~

Well, the food taste abit sux ya. Hmmm~ Cold cold & doesnt suit my taste bud? I got a damn fussy tongue ok! LOL. Worse was the stinky smell prawn, Ting Ting juz ate 6 and lao sai le?



So sorry for being so rude, see my legs! LOL! But those who went ktv wif me b4 sure noe I got this habit ya. There is like fridge lor! Shiver like mad! Argh~

Sound system sux, service sux, room sux due to the wall no sound proof hur? They hor, bill come juz 1 piece of paper & pen lor, where's the mastercard or visa card or watever shitty card board?! =.=

And personal experience was tat 1 of the male staff damn irritating or wat lor. When I went toilet for duno 3rd or 4th time le, he still insist to direct me the way. Well, I juz pretend I duno the way & nod nod thanks ya. When coming back tat guy ask me Im going back to which room number. Liewz~ My attitude shoot up & juz ignored & zoom away fast! Dont come irritate me when I never ask for help! =S



Eh? 3 of us but who took the pic? Not the staff there, den who? Ya ya, the most power singer among us, TingTing's bf, Jing Loon, my insurance advisor too? LOL!



Yea. I indeed got big mouth. Momo where r u! Miss k-ing with Darling. =( Duno wats wrong, tat nite my voice juz couldnt come out! Argh~ Super low standard ya. Haiz~ Demoralized!



Late le, we shared cab home but Jing Loon paid the cab fare! Yea! =) I got addicted in taking this round round wheel~



17/01/2009 - Saturday

Now Puppy's turn to have weekend lesson! Yea. After his class we meet up at Puppy's beloved romantic Marina again! (._.") to watch Red Cliff 2, well, quite a nice show I shld say.

As per my request, our dinner, Ichiban Sushi!!! Yeah yeah yeah! I love their lobster salad sushi & the abalone 1 too! Woot! Nicey nicey! Puppy ate away 1 piece of my lobster!! Boohoo~!! T.T



Momo Ice Cream!! Momo got his own icecream!! *bleahz*


Me tried a dish I din eat b4 de, Age soba. Toopig dumb dumb me really go n pronounce it as AGE! I was reading in the view of an ang moh! In Japanese view shld be "ah gay" =.=

Oh yah, Puppy ordered some Salmon stuffs which I totally dont eat & toufu I got no special liking for it, den Puppy say I berry fussy hor? SOB! ='(

As usual, after makan we went out walk walk. He asked me got go to SgFlyer there b4 anot, I say no, and I duno how to walk there. He also duno the way lor but we still headed there HALFWAY, nono, not even halfway, not even cross the road, he said seems too far & we headed back to the Esplanade there walk walk le =(

Was going to cross this small road infront of the hotel, den this cab coming up tot we wanna take his cab! And kuku me duno why walked towards the back of the cab wanna walk pass the cab, but hey! Tat walking tat direction made every1 tot Im going to the passenger seats behind! Shit! =.=

Den walked back to the middle but the uncle still tink we're taking his cab! Argh~ I ji tao walked towards the front of the cab but the uncle started moving the car! So near tink will kena brushed tio if Puppy din hold me back =.=

Was telling Puppy abt wat acowtant told me abt the Thailand super low temperature there but he halfway cut my topic & pointed a bike there & said he last time ride that kind of bike. Well, this wasnt the 1st time he like to cut topics le. Either he cut topics or he give no respond. Haiz. Maybe is my topics bored him ba =/

Was abit pissed over tat & I kept all the way quiet for almost half an hour? In cinema he nudge my arms 3 times but I juz moved further n further & gave him a cold hard stare *ROAR*

But when going home was back to normal le, got chat lar. Den was pushing him the cab fare $$ n juz so sudden, the taxi uncle gave a hard brake till I stunned tio lor. My reaction tink was put up my right hand to stop myself from flying infront while left hand still holdin on to the $10 notes? Den Puppy grabbed my left arm. My brain suddenly felt so light, so empty lor. I hate sudden brakes! Duno why I juz can fly so far de lor =S

Eh... Tink tat's all for now lar... Last part too much wordings tink alot ppl alady fallen aslp le hur. Will post next entry in a few days time ba. Yea. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home