Saturday, September 6, 2008

What a super busy week! (x_x)

Monday to Saturday - WORK! Ya, went back on Saturday morning work OT. Luckily got pay lar. So still not bad.

Saturday & Sunday - Additional classes added in for Tax lesson! =.=

Shall talk abt my work, since quite alot ppl asking how izit. LOL~

1st day of work abit kuku lor. I was kinda late. Suppose to take shuttle bus with my new colleague to work. But I reached there somehow like 2mins before the shuttle bus come but somehow I couldnt see the bus like tat lor. And my colleague seems like din see me or she's not there or watever. 8.20am went to take cab but its super hard lor, coz there always jam den taxi driver doesnt want to drive in! ='(

On cab & sms GM lor. But I tink I was 1 or 2 mins late nia lar =X Other den Monday, the rest of the day accoutant was late lor! =.=

1st day sat there read abt company profile thingy bored till death! Nearly 11am accoutant gimme do a payment voucher. By the way, the accoutant came in 1 week before me nia! (=.=)

Lunch time Operation manager, a technician, accoutant & me went to Chervon for lunch. Hohoho~ Din noe its so near lor! LOL~ Operation manager treat me drink. Keke~

Afternoon had a long meeting with RFC (Region Finance Controller) & the rest. Most interesting part when RFC & GM had abit of tis agruement over working capital. Quite scary hur hur.

The rest of the days Im busying with the invoicing. Coz the gers resigned & her work like nobody do for a few weeks =.= Now I gotta rush for their monthly closing on 15th lor =(

Work responsibilities not clear, no proper segregation of duties, everything seems to be quite messy lor, not much management in work like tat sia =.=

Can see tat my days ahead not gonna be tat easy le =(

After work still muz chiong study, wah seh, tat is worst lor. Luckily Shufang she helped me to buy dinner, hahaha~ Was yawning non-stop in class lor! Super tired, super hard to pay attention. This week still got extra lessons on sat & sun, really is totally no rest day! Aaaaaa~

Tink will only be able to blog in weekend le. Feel like going out, shop shop walk walk or do some exercise but seems like it's impossible le. Super no life! ='(

2 Comments:

At September 8, 2008 at 4:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

*sayang sayang* =x

 
At September 9, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh darling~ i miss u~~ T.T
when free wanna meet me? :$

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home