Sunday, April 27, 2008

Nothing seems real =S

22/04/2008 - Tuesday



Lunch ate too much, went down vending machine with Wendy buy fruits. Keke~ Big big green grapes super nice! But got seeds =.= The cow cute hor? Wahahahahaha~



OT time Wendy offer us to eat WORMS! Hahahaha~ But nice ok! =p



23/04/2008 - Wednesday



Violet roses for Violet from JNC.



Hmmm~ Dont really like the way they wrap it. I only like the ribbon. Haha~ Actually no intend to share this gift de, coz abt lugi-ness. Haiz~ But nvm lar, suan le ba, juz $9. =(



24/04/2008 - Thursday

After 3 days of OT, today finally no more OT! Coz had that New York Skin Solution appointment mah. Hmmmm~ The procedure somehow is the same as 1st time we went for "trial" =/ Quite abit disappointing lar. Customized is juz different percentage of the "medicine" they use nia lor. Haiyoz~



After facial session went to Mac & had my dinner. 2 packs of sweet chilli but its totally different. =/ The 1 on the left seems over-due whereas the 1 on the right seems normal condition. =S



25/04/2008 - Friday

The day has finally arrived. Dint prepare how I'm going to bring up to "慈僖太后" & I juz went ahead. Ended up with alot of misunderstandings which none of us thought of. Haiz~ Kinda feel ashame of myself for misunderstood "慈僖太后" =(

Here the misunderstanding goes...

With my resignation letter held in hands, I went to interrupt Sharon & Jeslim conversation. I asked Sharon shld I pass the letter to Prawn or directly to "慈僖太后"? She said that she's unsure but think shld be "慈僖太后" ba. Jeslim kpo ask me wat letter & I told her & she also said "慈僖太后".

Stood in front of "慈僖太后" room, I politely asked her whether she's free now. She at 1st continued her work without lookin up at me lor. Then she finally looked up & said "No" & she looked back at her paper again & looked up again & said "I'll call u later". Im pissed off lar. Last time went to find her tok abt TMS thingy she also chase me out. Now I wanna resign also chase me out. Wah lao. She tinks tat watever Im gonna say are nt impt lor? Other ppl find her tok can go in n tok yet I kana chased out again n again! =S

After awhile I heard "慈僖太后" intercom Prawn. Prawn intercom me after tat & told me tat "慈僖太后" asked him to ask me Im lookin for her regarding wat matters. Funny her. Since she can intercom Prawn to ask, why she doesnt wanna intercom & ask me directly? =S I told Prawn straight tat I wanna resign! Hohoho. I asked him letter how, coz "慈僖太后" dont want see me leh. Prawn say pass the letter to him 1st lor.

When I passed him the letter he doesnt seems surprised wor. Unless he's expecting me to resign sooner or later lor =/ It's arnd 9am+

Prawn intercom me again ask me go meeting with him, but I rejected him straight in his face tat I got nothing to tok to him! *oops* =X

Sit back & complained! Hahaha~ Complained how heartless this "慈僖太后" is! After awhile saw Prawn went into "慈僖太后" room. All of us tot he has passed the news to "慈僖太后" le. After he came out not long after, "慈僖太后" intercom me. She said tat if I got anything can speak to Prawn, if still insist to speak to her plz do it on Monday coz she's on halfday leave! Wah lao~ I was so hot lor! Went on complained how heartless this "慈僖太后" is! She knew tat I wanna resign yet she doesnt even bother to tok to me & find out whats the reasons! Pissed!

Sharon went in & came out arnd 11.30am+ & told us the work shuffle. Before going for lunch we saw ELSA's JL sat inside talking with "慈僖太后"! WHAT?! She can happily sit there & tok to her while I din even manage to step into her room?!

Went to Dragon Gate & had Dim Sum Buffet, honestly I didnt enjoy my meal. Haiz~ Sharon called & explained that from the beginning till the end is misunderstanding! Duhz! What's going on?!

When we saw Prawn he went in "慈僖太后" room, he din tell her abt my resignation!? So when did "慈僖太后" know abt it? When Sharon went in arnd 11am & "慈僖太后" saw an email from Prawn, but Prawn still haven pass the letter in! When we went for lunch, Sharon wanna apply half day leave tat day, Prawn let Sharon go in 1st & even asked her pass "慈僖太后" the letter! Sharon refused coz it's his responsibility to give it to "慈僖太后" himself lor. Wah lao. Big misunderstanding!

All of us tot "慈僖太后" knew abt my resignation but in fact she doesnt noe! What's that Prawn trying to do? Why cant he juz took the letter from me & juz go in & tell "慈僖太后" abt it? It wont bite him right? Why muz he be so wimpy & keep pushing Sharon to pass the letter in?! He's such a damn asshole right! =S

Alright, end of the super long story =.=



Met up with Deon after work. Haha~ Long time din meet her le. She helped me to buy a magazine, actually I only wan the travel pack freebies! =X



It comes with a plastic bag holder which from I-weekly =.=



But actually the magazine is Vanilla, nth to see de lor.



A free bag which I will never use =.=


Woo lala! Our dinner at Tiong Bahru's Raja Inn. Mini steamboat. Keke~ New flavor, herbal soup.


Went to Challenger & bought this mini USB fan. Hur hur. Coz my current PC desk is at a corner far from fans~ T.T


Went to the new located Watson & shop, took alot brochures. LOL~


Lelong lelong~ Buy 2 get 1 free~ Hahaha! =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home