Monday, April 21, 2008

Weird weird day? =.=

Today the new guy for PEL came to work le. But weird enuf, he was guided by ELSA's Jeslim instead of PEL staff? WTH hur! Wendy found out tat he's juz being temporarily attached to Jeslim, when the time ripe he will come over le. Chim rite? Dont tell me "慈僖太后" waiting for me to tender lor. =/

Wasnt feeling tat well for the whole day. Somehow my bodyache juz wun leave me alone & worse thing is I feel that fever is back again! Haiyoz. I berry jialat de lor. Whenever kana fever I will have hard time to be totally recovered from it lor. Always on n off for a week or so. Haiz~

While eating my lunch suddenly recd a sms from Sky. Hur hur! This guy went MIA for dont know how long le. I only know berry long le lar. Got tink of askin him wat happen or so but tink better dont disturb him ba. *yawn*

He sms me to eat more coz oways hear Im sick. Haha~ Funny him lar. But thanks lar, thanks for the concern. Haha~ Mayb coz he wanna ask me to wish him good luck for his last paper tml ba. Wahahaha! =X

Closing period abit xiong lar. Sick liao still muz chiong berry jialat de leh. x_x Chiong till OT is can die de lor.



6pm+ went down vending machine there with Ting. Kuku me saw this new Mamee Monster packaging & Ting gave me 50cents to buy it. Wahahaha~ Coz I din bring coins down. Then hor, my 6th sense told me there's coin at the coin return pocket there. Tata! 10cents! Hahahahaha~ $_$

Oh yah. This new Mamee Monster sux ok. Normally when I eat it without the powder it still taste nice, but this taste is so hmmm, yucks. =/



Wendy went down to meet Vendor, duno why the vendor passed her a bar of Rocher! Wahahaha~ Wendy distributed to us. Me put on table awhile & stared at it. Shld I eat leh? Or shld I keep leh? Aiyaz! Put in drawer n dont look at it le =.=

Pek pek msn me sia. Another surprise lor. Coz tis few weeks, or shld I say months? We din have a proper lame chat le lor. Sad lar. Kinda miss those lame days with him on msn. =(

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 at 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home