Sunday, April 20, 2008

For last week

Ewwwww~ Im sick again lor. =( Actually was quite seriously sick on Saturday nite. My leg bones & backbones went so pain till it turned cold. While my head is on high fever. Having a hard time slping sia. Suddenly feel tat I might not make it tru e nite, wanna sms Pek Pek Im dying... Hmmm. Suddenly I feel tat why Im so bo liao. =_=

Sunday practically I stayed on my bed. Din even climb down to on my pc leh. Keep on sleep sleep n sleep. The fever juz wun go off & my aches were still as bad. =( Worse thing was I couldnt feel myself whether Im on fever or not, muz Papa tells me everytime.



14/04/2008 - Monday

Morning Papa say fever was gone. Ok so I went work. But when reach office the aches started again! Gosh~ Terrible feeling sia. Cant stand cant sit juz wanna lie down on bed. So off I went to see company doctor. Hmmm~ Tink this was the 1st time I went to see company doctor in early morning ba. =/



The lao ya fever medicine which totally doesnt work on me. I din bother to take it.



Inflammation pills for my throat. Ate quite regularly but tis time round dont seems working tat well on me le. =/



Told doctor Im having terrible aches on my leg & she gave me tis cream. Hur hur.



She even gave me plaster! Hello, its not exercise injury leh. =/



MC for the day. Yeah. Went home & I ji tao went to sleep again. That feeling sux lar. Hate being sick all the times. But I juz got such a weak body leh. Haiz~



15/04/2008 - Tuesday

Back to work, but still sick lor. Sianz. 1 day MC the next day go back sure chiong work till siao. More sianz! End up doing OT with the rest. Wah lau. Super sianz!! =.=



Tata~ These are my extra magnets I din use. Put aside for display. Hmmm~ Since Im leaving soon so I moved them back home. Sigh~



16/04/2008 - Wednesday



Went to Vivo City with Ting to order flower for Wendy coz she tml birthday mah. Keke. Big bear bear in basket! So cute! (>_<)

Spotted another bear sitting there surrounded by alot flowers! Wahahaha~



On train home & saw this beautiful scenery! Woolala~ The sun was so BIG, ROUND, ORANGE RED! Dont know why Im so crazy abt this sun which everyday will be there. Hmmm~ Sms some guys of how crazy action abt tis & only Watson said out totally how I feel. 同命相连的我们,even some thinkings also the same. Hahaha~ Glad tat I've found this fren. Keke.



17/04/2008 - Thursday



This cute Michelle brought us so many donuts from Donut Factory. LOL! My 1st time eating donuts from Donut Factory, coz Im not tat nutz over donuts ok. LOL. Wah seh. The chocolate layer is damn nice! But the strawberry filling is too much & too sweet ba.



Went Vivo City's 中環茶餐厅 to have lunch. Can some1 teach me how to pronounce tat word "X 鸯" =/



Mine lunchie, fried chicken rice? Doesnt taste tat nice. Especially the plain rice. Duhz. Chicken still taste ok lar, mayb coz of the gravy. Dont like they serve the veg in tat way. 1 big stalk with the stem. =S



Tata~ Our roses for Wendy! Look at those smiles. LOL.


Bday ger with the roses. Sad lar. Me dont have roses. Only got rocher chocolates. =(


Xiao Yun, Wendy, Me, Ting (Tramy coz eyes infection dont wan take pic)


Me Me! & Wendy. Hahaha~ Why my hair still so brown? I din dye hair ok! -___-"


Ting & Wendy - Requested alot retake lor. *yawn*


Xiao Yun & Wendy - Also another request for retake de. =/


Snap shot! This Sharon muz touch up on her lips then can take pic sia. Ha!


Tata~ Lips as red as the roses. LOL!


Wendy with the Money Plant from Tsair Ming & roses from us.


Money Plant & Lamp from Tsair Ming with "URGENT" from NOEL. Think he saw the roses we gave den he faster order hur. =S


Mic test mic test! Funny shot! LOL! Bo bian. The lamp seems to kuku lor. Hahaha~

3 Comments:

At April 20, 2008 at 1:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 21, 2008 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Watson Chua said...

Wah lao your post so long I want to comment also dunno how to comment.

Can you can split it up into different posts? Haha.

The sun is nice. Sometimes I see the moon very bright and round I also think it's quite nice.

 
At April 21, 2008 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha... long hor? i oso tink so leh.... LOL! bo bian 1 week entry hw many entries u wan me to post =.= moon ah? abit scary to take foto leh... LOL!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home