Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spend Spend & Spend! (>_<)



Tink is Wednesday Ting gave me this cutie notebook. Hahaha~ She "cope" from UOB de. Coz her boyfriend Jing Loon, also my financial advisor, work in UOB mah. LOL~ I love freebies! XD



Lovely design~! Ting got a blue version de but tat day din take pic coz too emo over tat increment thingy le =.=


Even the 1st page also so sweeeeet lor! But the rest are plain white papers nia. Hahaha~


Tramy introduced us this thingy which Janice introduced to her. Hahaha~ Not cheap ok! $13.80 sia~ $_$ Used for 1st time the effect not bad lar, wore a heels which I've abandoned for quite long coz it hurts my feet mah, but use tis no problem liao wor! =D



29/03/2008 - Saturday

Actually my Saturday shift shld be nx week lar, but coz I sign up for that bo liao Panasonic workshop for my new camera den I changed shift with Tramy lor. Ha~

After work Ting accompany me go Vivo walk walk awhile, coz later meeting Darling to sign the paper work for CPF investment with Jing Loon mah.

Went to a pet shop. Wah seh~ Saw alot doggies there! Husky lar den duno duno wat. *oops* I duno anything abt pets de lar. =(


Went to this berry art thingy shop, ArtFrenzy. Bought a dozen of color pens. LOL~ Reminds me of my sec sch days! Awwwww~ $22.90 duno expensive or cheap, I buy for my resignation purpose thingy for my dear colleague de. Hmmm~ Too bad din get any ideas wat to get for them leh. Hahaha~


Colorful hor? I tink I abit waste money leh. Nono~ Is berry wasteful ah! Haiz~ =.=


Saw this cute thing in Precious Thoughts? Argh~ Lazy to check the shop name, agar agar hor. This small thingy needs $11.90 lor! Fainted.


This 1 more scary. $127! But is from another shop lar. Tat super creative design shop. LOL~ I tink they gonna close down soon lar. Where got people go buy such expensive things! =/


Went to Candy Empire & Ting Ting say wanna buy this chocolate recommended by Sharon for her Jing Loon, then I shun bian tease tease her den she say buy for me also wor! *muackz* XD


We both buy this brand chips! Super nice lor! But also super expensive ah!


Smallest pack is this size, 50g cost $2.50!


Think this is the most expensive chips I ever willing to buy leh. =(


Went to the florist opposite to ask abt pricing, coz Wendy's birthday coming soon mah. Gotta spend $$ again. Sigh~

Recd Darling sms, she nx stop reach Tiong Bahru le. We din say meet wat time lar, let her take her time lor. In the end I kana said. Coz she told me she 2 mins going out of hse liao. Duhz~ Her timing also not 100% zhun mah. Say go pom but din go pom still can chat de. *yawn* Kana said lor, den ask me faster lor, she emo dun let her wait too long. Zzz~ Bo bian. I gotta drag my feet & walk asap. But that stupid shoes is making my feets skin peelin liao lor. x_x


While Jing Loon talking to Darling, Ting helped me took over the bear bear from Jing Loon's colleague for me to take pic. Hahaha~ UOB bear leh. 1 & only in the office. LOL!


Finally I can have a proper meal at arnd 4pm! Gosh~ Had my 1st meal in Ajisen, my fav Seafood Tom Yum! Woot! But $10 for one bowl lor, they dun have set de liao. Sianz~ But bo bian lar, me whole day juz ate few tiny biscuits but I shit out in office le lor. *oops* =X


Ting Ting ordered additional dishes! Lalala~ So nice of her let us eat leh! No charges involved. =X


Finally bought Jielun's Kung Fu Dunk DVD @ Music Junction - $21.90


Went to buy some necessities - $3.30 Oil Blotter is a must for me! =.=


Went to The Face Shop buy this hair conditioner. Tat time used the sample pack during the swimming trip, nice to use lor, so went to buy. Hahaha~ Hope it dun disappoint me ah! $16.90 leh! ~>.<~

Sad lar. Today spent so much & my feets pain till like tat, but too bad that URS super comfy shoes dun have my size! Gotta drag home lor. *COL* Went home & had a can of BEER!


Tata~!! This is tat Beer! LOL! =P

4 Comments:

At March 29, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 30, 2008 at 12:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit lar. Tink I kana stalked by virus hur? =.=

 
At April 5, 2008 at 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At April 10, 2008 at 9:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home