Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I got a weak heart so plz dun scare me! =S

This Ashton really 欠打 lor! Gave me a webby challenge me.

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze/

Last time I got play this thingy before lor but I din expect he also play on me lor. =/ Why I so gong gong still go play leh? =(

I really got weak heart de lor. People at work should know ba. One of them is Xiao Yun. Coz there's once when I saw she's walking towards me but I still 吓到整个人跳起来 lor! Xiao Yun saw my reaction she also 吓到 lor. Since young I'm alady like tat liao leh. I also dont know why lor. Haiz~

So plz dont play any tricks on me k? I tink I will really have heart attack leh. (x_x)

After tat I din want to chat with Ashton le. I know it's not his fault lar, coz he doesnt know I'm such a scary cat. But I juz feel wat lor. =/

Suddenly I heard "wong wong wong" sound. WHAT IS TAT SOUND MAN! So loud so clear & so near! Gosh! Im sure Im not hearing things lor! I heard tat same sound for 3 times then it turns out to be the MSN advertisment! DUHZ! I'm scaring myself to death lor! =.=

Got some food~ pics to be uploaded. After 2 days of OT, I'm totally shag! Tml will I be taking bus for the 3rd day in this week or will I break my nice record? >_< (ans: I took cab =S) Oh yah. Pek Pek call Ashton, a ton of ash! Wahahahahahahahahahahaha~ Luff till I pengz sia. Coz I almost everyone got a nick to call but juz couldnt tink of 1 for Ashton. Keke~ Thanks Pek Pek! *winkz* =X


Passion fruit flown from Australia! Hahahaha~ The look berry funny hor? LOL! I pinched 1 of them & try, not bad lar, but the smell stucked to my fingers lor! @_@


My lunch - 泰式鸡饭 $3.50
Doesnt seems nice right? But I can finished whole pack leh. =X



Ting Ting's chicken cutlet $5



My dinner, Fish Fillet with rice $5.50 =/ Nice fish but lousy rice + veg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home