Thursday, March 20, 2008

Farewell Lunch for Christina

20/03/2008 - Christina last day at work / Snowman's 23rd bday

Near 12noon I finally took up the office fone & dailed his number. (x_x) I hate calling people but I bo bian. Last month I used til 952 sms! Gosh~ Overshot by 352 sms! Think mostly is sms to Pek Pek de ba. Haiz~

Coz I using office fone den Snowman duno who am I & asked whose this. I said Goldfish lar. Juz called to say Happy Bday lor. Then he asked for present lor. Hur hur. I said dun have lar. He last time say dun nid wat. =/ I said he didnt tell me wat he likes so I din buy lor. Then he say dont need to ask de mah. Zzz~

12noon zhun zhun went out for lunch. A special lunch. Coz it's a farewell lunch treat by company. Hohoho! We took bus to this Prima Tower Revolving Restaurant! We were moving lor. Felt so giddy especially I'm sitting at that moving backwards direction! (@_@)



Tata~ Here come the 1st dish! Woooo~ Forgotten what it is coz I'm looking out at the scenery for most of the time. Hahahaha~ But damn nice! XD



O.o Saw a vessel down there. Vinashin Navigator.



This is how it looks like at the bay? LOL~



Does the road looks like those in airport? =.=



Woo lala~ Can see the Sentosa bridge wor!



Merlion is over there! Hahaha~



Back to the table. Coz it's the shark fin time! *slurps*



O.o fried fish balls? Special dish & it's nice! =D



OMG~ They peeling the skin in front of us! (x_x)



Better dont look at the poor duck. Look at the new view! =)



Hur hur. Caught Vivo down there. Ha!



Woooo~ Here comes the Beijing duck wrap! NICE! Except that hidden 葱! =S



Mount Faber? Or is this a jungle? =/



海参? I dont like! The abalone also not tat nice. Haiz~



This white white prawn still not bad lar. But juz feel tat abit too plain.



This sux! Too oily! Fried duck with garlic. Eeeeek!



Keepel Districtpark. Those light blue buildings are warehouse. Our office is that dark blue small little office building in the middle. =/



Noodles. Nice but I'm too full to even finish half of it.



The 2 busy areas. PSA port & behind is Shenton way.



Tata~ The family photo. My 25mm lens so nice fit all nice nice in. Hahaha~ When using Canon de muz step back alot then can take wor. LOL!



The dessert. Fried banana in the ice water?! Wahahaha~ But it tastes shiok ok! XD



After makan faster step nearer & snap snap snap!



PEL's vessel! Hahaha~ 1st time see our own vessel sia!



Such a fully packed port sia.



Kota Rajin.



Fishes in the lobby. Faster took a shot when leaving.



We walked all the way back to office! Coz ate too full liao. Who noes in the end we reached earlier then they took cab! Muahahahaha~


Brani Gate 2. Hmmm~


Tata~ This is the Prima Tower!

1 Comments:

At March 21, 2008 at 12:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The food looks so good! I am now hungry. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home