Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another tiring day! (x_x)

17/03/2008 - Monday



Long time din upload my hp pic? Found this pic. Haha~ Tat day during OT dont know how Tramy put the file till duno press tio wat button & the screen become like tat! Wahahaha~ We tried to press those buttons on the screen but no use. In the end our Superwoman Sharon came to the rescue! Wahahaha~



23/03/2008 - Sunday (Another work out day!)

Today overslept. 7.15am den I woke up. Faster give Darling morning call. In the end 2day we 9am then went out to run. Darling she alady noe the way to my hse liao. Keke~ Dont nid go down fetch her le. Hee~ =D

2day we improved le. Hahaha~ Me run 300m stopped while Darling continued. Ha! Then we run stop run stop. Overshot tat playground & we went back to find. Found it but we din go play we went to the foot massage instead. Ha! Pain pain wor! Alot ants crawling on our shoes laces! Eeeeeeeek!

As usual, no yandao to see. Hahaha~ But Darling said when she went into lift up to my hse she saw an average de leh! How come I didnt see b4? Hahaha~

Went home & took our belongings & off we went to market. Hur hur. I dont go market de wor! =.=

Showed Darling around & we bought our drinks, soya bean for Darling which doesnt taste nice & qing cao for me which taste normal lor. Hmmm~ Actually my market here alot stalls but dont know why I juz feel tat nothing suits my taste bud. =/ Darling say my market alot people sia! Wahahaha~ Famous de ok! =p



Darling spotted this cat on the bike! Hahaha~



Wah seh. Din know cats like spider! Or izit it kana stucked by the spiderweb? Muhahaha~



After walked 1 round of tat Jurong Spring CC, that cat went in deep sleep le. Wahahaha~ Faster took a shot. Turned around & saw 2 guys & 1 of them luffing at me! KNS! (>_<)



Morning I heard auntie singing(not tat ear soothing ok!), muz be having some program nearby. Ooooo~ Civil Defence teaching the citizens how to use fire extinguisher. Ha! Me so old liao still nv use b4 leh, but paiseh to go & try. =X



Gosh~ So much white white de... Hmmm~ Wat if a guy kana spray tat fire extinguisher? Will he turn into Snowman? =.=

Went back my hse & we decided to go for badminton! Wahahaha~ My racket casing alady full of dust & got mould liao lor! Ewwwww~ (@_@)

Took train to Clementi. Darling went to a bakery buy bread to makan. Then we cut across the shop & kana spiderwebs! Eeeeeeee! Muz be tat cat cursing & swearing! Boohoo! ~>.<~

Went up to Darling hse while she wipe racket, I squat outside her hse. Then Darling asked her mama pass her green tea den aunty ask me qn which I cant hear properly. She asked study or colleague. Eh? I choose & answered study but I speak too soft. *oops*

Walked to Clementi stadium & the badminton court fully booked! Aaaaaaaa~ My sixth sense so zhun leh. Before going Clementi I asked Darling can book tru internet anot. Duhz~ Then Darling suggested we ask whether other west side sports hall got any available anot. Luckily still got tat abit ulu Jurong West de. Hahaha~

Not sure whether is it tat 1 near Watson's hse, so I called him to confirm. Hahaha~ 1st time hear his voice, feel weir weird de. Not his voice weird lar, all guys voice sounds the same in fact. =/ Really not used to talk on fone I guess. LOL



Took train to Jurong Point & we had our miserable lunch at Mac. Hahaha~ I redeem 6 piece nuggets with my points & we shared + 1 ice milo. LOL~ Saw those kids eating fries & told Darling I gian but expensive leh. LOL~ Then I looked down at the tray & saw this tiny little fries hiden under the serviette! XD


1.30pm we on our way to bus interchange wanna take bus to that Jurong West Stadium liao. Hmmm~ Not sure which bus to take. Last time I saw tat stadium was when I went to tat ulu Pioneer Mall. Ha~ Called Watson again for help. So paiseh. Keke~ But also muz thanks to him if not we sure gong gong de. =X

This stadium so weird lor, cant find the entrance. In the end we got in tru the carpark there. Hur hur. The swimming pool is much better den wat I've expecting leh. Hahaha~ Next time can go there swim! Hee~

Dont know why I love playing badminton sia. 1 hr isnt enuf! =X But there the doors all closed up super hot lor. (x_x) As usual, no yandao. Yandao dun go exercise mah? =/

3pm stopped our work out for the day & went home le. XD

** Oh yah... when half time I went out to that vending machine & wanna buy drink to drink. LOL~ 100 plus needs $1.70 sia! So expensive! I only got around 90 cents? Found 10cents in the vending machine coin return there. Muahahaha~ I oways got such kuku luck sia. But still not enough coins ah! In the end borrow from Darling. Keke~

7 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 at 9:28 PM , Blogger Watson Chua said...

Haha. You should have asked me where's the entrance. So blur.

My home is just opposite the stadium.

 
At March 23, 2008 at 11:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! dun wan lar. keep calling u i paiseh too. Hahaha~ directly tat block opposite meh? O.o I forgotten yr blk le. LOL!

 
At March 24, 2008 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Watson Chua said...

Not the block opposite but the one behind it. It's still very near.

Haha. You should have asked all the questions in one call then won't keep calling me.

 
At March 24, 2008 at 10:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahahaha~ I rem yr blk is tat 1 facing e other side rite? LOL~ Aiyaz... my brain only can tink of 1 qn at 1 time mah... LOL! Btw the pool big mah? Only managed to peek at the entrance there. =_=

 
At March 25, 2008 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Watson Chua said...

Very big.
But the "theme park" is not as big as the one at Jurong East.
There are two pools: one sheltered and one unsheltered.
I wouldn't go to a public pool on weekends though.
Too many people.

 
At March 25, 2008 at 11:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaya~ sunday fully packed! hahaha~ sheltered sia! good good! den i wun become lobster liao. hahaha~ weird leh. how come got 2 pools? dun tell me is kids pool hor. LOL!

 
At March 25, 2008 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Watson Chua said...

No. Both are adult pools.
"Adult" pools. Haha. Sounds dirty.
I mean both are olympic sized pools.
Just that one is sheltered.
Not everybody likes to suntan.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home